Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962422 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2022
kowema:

Lol. Lilo That forgot her nutritionist profession to be hiding in Eric's shadows.
Hope say the food go sweet cus I never saw her boil water

Nah, it must be good. They got food from them last season and the housemates praised it a lot.

If she no sabi cook, she go fit hire people wey sabi now.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Phyna see sandwich dey ask, "What's this?"

LMAO

I felt somehow for her

Chichi even tried to encourage her to eat it...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Dani dancing... Vibing

Phyna is also dancing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Bella s swim suit is lovely on her petit body

Chop kisses jare

Chichi s googles on her looks like an ant wearing googles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:22am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:

I felt somehow for her

Chichi even tried to encourage her to eat it...

Why? You think she does not know what a sandwich looks like?

She's not asking because she does not know or has not seen a sandwich.

No dey feel sorry for person wey dey Biggie house, these people are not the local brokies they want you to believe they are.

Actual Trenches people no dey Biggie house, no reason am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

No dey feel sorry for person wey dey Biggie house, these people are not the local brokies they want you to believe they are.

Was why I was wondering

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Bella s swim suit is lovely on her petit body

Chop kisses jare

Chichi s googles on her looks like an ant wearing googles

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

419 don run viewers dem street angry grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Adekunle in the pool

Please what's Phyna saying.... Bryan was offering her the alcohol and she said Bryan and Adekunle are deceits.. Groovy isn't around to checkmate her alcohol intake.. so she wants to mind herself .... that she doesn't fuccck with Bryan and Adekunle....

When you were out of the house she no dey drink ni abi wetin be this rubbish she dey yarn .... Can't she control herself without a man being there.... Groovy be her life ni

Abeg gerrroouuuttt....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:

Was why I was wondering

Na part of the film wey Nigerians like dey watch. You know say, if you don sabi sandwich, Nigerians no fit pity you again.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2022
So much bad energy in the House though. Especially among the ladies.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
419 don run viewers dem street angry grin
grin grin

Easy as ABC.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Rest too nah by force to drink grin grin grin, let her drink d guisness she has control over not dat mixture or concoction grin grin grin groovy is not here to watch her abeg
duduade:
Adekunle in the pool

Please what's Phyna saying.... Bryan was offering her the alcohol and she said Bryan and Adekunle are deceits.. Groovy isn't around to checkmate her alcohol intake.. so she wants to mind herself ....

Abeg gerrroouuuttt....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:29am On Sep 30, 2022
creolehunt:

As in

Just a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Adekunle in the pool

Please what's Phyna saying.... Bryan was offering her the alcohol and she said Bryan and Adekunle are deceits.. Groovy isn't around to checkmate her alcohol intake.. so she wants to mind herself .... that she doesn't fuccck with Bryan and Adekunle....

When you were out of the house she no dey drink ni abi wetin be this rubbish she dey yarn .... Can't she control herself without a man being there.... Groovy be her life ni

Abeg gerrroouuuttt....

Make she no drink am abeg, nobody has time for any film this night.

If her head no fit carry, make she no drink.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:31am On Sep 30, 2022
endure207:
Rest too nah by force to drink grin grin grin, let her drink d guisness she has control over not dat mixture or concoction grin grin grin groovy is not here to watch her abeg

I even was about writing that make she continue to drink her Guinness in peace

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Adekunle in the pool

Abeg gerrroouuuttt....

It's the way comfortable says bad things about other HMS !! And expect to be s3n as Street Saint!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2022
What's our aunty chi chi doing now ..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2022
creolehunt:

All of them are just plain stupid except Daniella who has managed to stay out of the crap going on between all of them, how can you be in the last few days of the show and you are all this bitter.......Whew!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
So, somebody's crazy child insulted his family members here so tey he dey call me Onitsha girl?

It's the tribalism for me. Onitsha from where? Rabbit.

Nr fear. I dy your back

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2022
I don't really know what triggered Phyna to say what she said, However, i don't get why Adekunle was involved in her response since Adekunle is in the pool and not involved in the convo.......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:

All of them are just plain stupid except Daniella who has managed to stay out of the crap going on between all of them, how can you be in the last few days of the show and you are all this bitter.......Whew!!!
I tire

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BiggestB0y(m): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
I don't really know what triggered Phyna to say what she said, However, i don't get why Adekunle was involved in her response since Adekunle is in the pool and not involved in the convo.......
My boy no want any stress dis week!!
Who go win go win.
Hopefully he does!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2022
The three guys in the house and Dani having fun dancing.. Phyna is in a corner dancing.. the remaining are still mourning loosing the car I presume
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2022
All these widows don't want to make themselves useful at this party?

At least one of them is trying, the other one just knack glasses for corner, saving herself for a fraud.

As for Mrs. Beautiful things, she no serious at all. Dey save yourself for person wey no go remember your name by December.

Yansh full house, but no point. I miss Angel

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Why are some retards on Twitter trying to accuse Bryann of giving Phyna spiked drink..
Na wa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
What's our aunty chi chi doing now ..

Playing everybody hates me card, maybe na her strategy for winning BBN be that......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
see phyna is a gamer, she knows her competition, that came from a place of over thinking and calculating things….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Adekunle in the pool

Abeg gerrroouuuttt....

Wetin she talk here that’s making you cry like she stole from you?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:40am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
All these widows don't want to make themselves useful at this party?

At least one of them is trying, the other one just knack glasses for corner, saving herself for a fraud.

As for Mrs. Beautiful things, she no serious at all. Dey save yourself for person wey no go remember your name by December.

Yansh full house, but no point. I miss Angel

Loool

You and this your mouth
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 12:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Is not dat deep na wa ooooo, bryann brought a drink dat both nd adekunle mixed, nd she declined saying she doesn't want it cus she doesn't trust dem both with dat mixture (jokingly) becus groovy ain't dre to watch over her, dat she prefers her guinness she has control over
fitzmayowa:

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3935) (3936) (3937) (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.