Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954295 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Finally Adekunle is the air Bella, Chizzy and Rakel breath

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
phyna fans are just a set of very dumb girls enabled by other fan base that joined them to decampaign Bryann for weeks, if every fanbase stuck to campaign and dropping reasons why your faves should win, like Bryann fans were doing, we would have had a very competitive top 5 , they joined phyna fans to agenda , now we have Bryann as the only competition to her las las, with their faves scraping….

Very foolish folks grin

The wailing has gotten to second gear....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Thank God sef say no be Rachel win that car tongue cheesy
She will get nothing meaningful from the show for instigating people against an innocent man because he no gree knack u cheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 2:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Bella: “I was watching movie there hmmm, Adekunle”
Rakel: “What did you see? Talk now”
Bella: “No o! Nothing bad happened”
Chief Instigator!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2022
This world is really a man's world and men really have it easy in this world.
For a woman to be really victorious in this world, she has to pass through fire and coal.
I don't know what Bryan has really done in that house that will make people consider her a potential winner and then women like phyna, Daniela even bella that have given their all this season are not deserving winners or potential top two.
This our society is really crazy and the saddest thing about it all is that PHYNA's Danielle's and Bella's main critics are all women.

Women are really their own enemies in this life.

Phyna and groovy came together snd suddenly they want to kill phyna.
Adekunle is trying to move to Daniela and Adekunle is treated like a King.
The most saddest thing now is that people are dragging Daniela for being with three men and not Adekunle for moving to Daniela.
All the blame must be on a woman, the world don't care, for as long as you are a woman, they will attack you.
Kim Kardashian had a sex tape and the world wants to kill her with harassment but the man she had the sex tape with was treated like a King and was forgiven but Kim Kardashian was made the slut of Hollywood.

I am not trying to decamp Adekunle or Bryan.

I am just saying this world is really a man's world.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle or Chizzy abeg win the innoson task.

The sleep paralysis victim should not be rewarded for doing nothing ....
The one and only grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Adekunle sit on my face grin cheesy
Man too sweet kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 4:00am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:
For a woman to be really victorious in this world, she has to pass through fire and coal.
I don't know what Bryan has really done in that house that will make people consider her a potential winner and then women like phyna, Daniela even bella that have given their all this season are not deserving winners or potential top two.
This our society is really crazy and the saddest thing about it all is that PHYNA's Danielle's and Bella's main critics are all women.

The most saddest thing now is that people are dragging Daniela for being with three men and not Adekunle for moving to Daniela.
All the blame must be on a woman, the world don't care, for as long as you are a woman, they will attack you.
Kim Kardashian had a sex tape and the world wants to kill her with harassment but the man she had the sex tape with was treated like a King and was forgiven but Kim Kardashian was made the slut of Hollywood.

go to sleep and stop posting trash undecided every season you always post nonsense. Dem use am do you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 4:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
phyna fans are just a set of very dumb girls enabled by other fan base that joined them to decampaign Bryann for weeks, if every fanbase stuck to campaign and dropping reasons why your faves should win, like Bryann fans were doing, we would have had a very competitive top 5 , they joined phyna fans to agenda , now we have Bryann as the only competition to her las las, with their faves scraping….

Very foolish folks grin

Danny zukwanike.Haba .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
Chizzy won o

He totally deserved it

This is his week

Make sure you give Doyin a ride in this new car
chizzy that will come outside, see better girls and bone doyin.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2022
nazablossom:

PJ things na grin
cheesy express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Pinehead1:
To be honest guys, Bella body is what we call fine portable!.

To be honest o, her body is the ideal body shape to my own understanding.

Everything is in fine proportion!
She is petite...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Bella without Sheggz is fun to watch, they killed each other game......
Shegz rubbished her game..

She would have been super stronger with that her I don't care attitude initially..Until Shegz carry Tony Umez kind of movie love to weaken her walls.

She would have given us a ceecee vibe.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2022
creolehunt:
I actually like Rachel and shes beautiful
She is actually beautiful.

Quite a lot of beautiful ladies this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Beorn:
I don't understand the need for this pool party. Biggie should've canceled it and leave it for tomorrow. It's too late mehn.
Check your inbox.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2022
NozinoGroup:
It’s a good day to remind you that in the eye of the law, one is innocent until proven guilty.

If Big Sheggz ex cannot come out to say what happened, but instead, chooses to clout chase with his name, then I will assume he is innocent.

Big SHEGGZ!!!

Ps. VOTE PHYNA

He is innocent till proven guilty with proper evidence not clout chasing with the intent of driving traffic to your page.

I stand with Sheggz on this till she come out and give a break down account of what happened

Waiting patiently

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:

like seriously, it is so annoying . The kinds of nonsense reasons people have given to paint Phyna underserving have been so trivial , I am so angry . Women are their own worst enemies . See how they are quick to give men free passes but yet scrutinize every move a fellow woman makes . My gender ,we are not serious at all . Am so pissed . I just pray Phyna wins . It will be an injustice If she doesn't . She has carried the show on her back this season

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

She is actually beautiful.

Quite a lot of beautiful ladies this season.

In what world is Rachel beautiful? You must be joking when you say a lot of beautiful girls dey for this season. That sounds like a joke angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Threebear:

The one and only grin
Who's winning the show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Oshokhai69:

In what world is Rachel beautiful? You must be joking when you say a lot of beautiful girls dey for this season. That sounds like a joke angry
This won't be a secondary school boys debate right. grin

If you can't see it, fine.

What the wise see while sitting, if you aren't, you won't..Even if you climb Dubai tallest building undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Gentlefury:

What you should ask is - what branch of the Okagbues did Bella belong to? Even at 2006 Sandra was already relying on Onwa's backing. On the home front, money wasn't there o.

Phyna is earning, not rich. SUG officials usually cash out, plus some hypemen can earn 200k a gig or more. But rich? Haba be calming down, her owning cars and houses might just be....well....hype!

Forget Daniella, her badly hidden Yankee accent already casted her as a Diasporean, but you know poor people are in Jand too right? You also know she's just a typical Gen Z kid relying strictly on pocket money the same way Alex was only worth 3500 Naira when she came BBNaija abi? Free that Yankee gist, before Daniella 3 legit Americans and a Briton were on SYE just last year, you think in this era of japa they would return if things were so rosy?

You're talking about utterly indigent people, i'm talking about people who aren't really financially functional like most Nigerians, forget all the fugazi, this is a poor country, but with many ways to"hammer"- hence why you see people like Sheggz on a show struggling space with an Akpakpava slay queen like Phyna. cheesy

Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

This won't be a secondary school boys debate right. grin

If you can't see it, fine.

What the wise see while sitting, if you aren't, you won't..Even if you climb Dubai tallest building undecided

angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2022
creolehunt:
I actually like Rachel and shes beautiful

600 years for the idiot wey invent makeup to deceive people like you angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations Chizzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

Crazy how everybody knows that Bella is from a rich home except you people on Nairaland.

Phyna is rich too, I don't know about carrying her whole family, but if she can afford cars and houses I reckon she is not so broke that she cannot recognise a sandwich that is sold in every ShopRite mall across the country. Abi she never enter ShopRite before?

Daniella spent her early years abroad, I don't know about being legit brokie, but I don't know any actual trenches person that spent formative years in the US.

Once again, if you think legit broke people, as in, people so down and out they have no idea what something like a sandwich is when they see it, I have a land to sell to you on the Atlantic Ocean.

Nigga just shut the fk up angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alfredex(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

Shegz rubbished her game..

She would have been super stronger with that her I don't care attitude initially..Until Shegz carry Tony Umez kind of movie love to weaken her walls.

She would have given us a ceecee vibe.
And who told you she's not super strong? Someone who was up back to back to back and survived isn't strong to you ?
You guys just talk anyhow as if you 100% know what would explore if shella hadn't happened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
I still dey wonder where those so called fans wey dey vote en masse for Bella dey vote from. Abi na spirit them be? This is really mind boggling undecided

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Today is the last day of voting guys, we can't give up just yet oh..PhyNation pls rise and hustle more votes for your girl, we can't let her down now..pls vote vote and vote till 9pm today. God bless us all..#PhynaMustWin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Mayhem1:
@kUNLEMYBARBECUE

@PlayMaker14

@Scondy

@Badinfluence

@OGdaddy

@Sweetpink

@Jack500

Chizzy has won the four wheel spinner, it's time for Adekunle to win the grand prize

Only 4 pple on ur list are rooting for Adekunle...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Vibryannts,it is the final day of voting

We have tried.from monday till now wasnt easy but please lets us go and put all our strength in the final lap of this relay race

There is something i discovered last night and i will disclose it after Bryann wins the show and 100m on sunday

But for now,leave trolling and go back to the voting centers.we can help Bryann win,we can make the money vibrate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoftSport(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Good morning guys. Pls who won the innoson car?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nwunwa: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2022
davodyguy:

Done

Saw it last night
Thank you ❤️

(1) (2) (3) ... (3938) (3939) (3940) (3941) (3942) (3943) (3944) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.