Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1964415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
ItisHi:
Fina fans are really bunch of dumb local girls. What is this? "Cubana is scared Phyna is coming to take the club business from him". And this garnered 25likes
BBNaija fans and overhyping sha grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kilometres: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
nooker:

everyone in that house deserves to win. Do you expect me to leave my fave and campaign for yours? If I say Phyna deserves to win, it is because of what I see that you probably do not. Same goes for you. But you calling people who vote for a particular HM idiots and other names is where I draw the line. A high percentage of people watching this show don't know these people from home. We judge them based on what we see on our screens. It's a GAME and everyone is free to play as they see fit.

Safarigirl has the mentality of a typical ipob NOTE...ipob not Igbos.

Once you don't share the same ideology they call you names...they even call Nigeria all sort of bad names.
Most of them have become obidient spoiling Obi's campaign with extreme toxicity and crude behaviours

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kilometres

Safarigirl has the mentality of a typical ipob NOTE...ipob not Igbos.

Once you don't share the same ideology they call you names...they even call Nigeria all sort of bad names.
Most of them have become obidient spoiling Obi's campaign with extreme toxicity and crude behavior

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kilometres:

Most people you see on the street didn't choose to be Street people... humans can't choose where they are born....most wished they were born into wealth or good homes but life happened.

That is how it was for Phyna...mind you she is no longer in that life but sometimes or even most times you have to talk about your struggles, obstacles and where you come from...it is nothing to be ashamed of....you never can tell, it may inspire others who are still on the street and going through struggles.

Phyna was/is doing fine before coming to the house

Am only talking about her character and behaviour.....Hermes was also from the street do you see him behave razz and shouting all the time??

If you are born in the ghetto isn't a must you live the ghetto life.

I was born in mushin local govt but I never let the place affect me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
OGdaddy:

At the bolded.
See the way you have directly insulted phynations calling them poverty alleviation ambassador.
But if someone replied you on how you slept with a male housemate now or how you and your sister depends on big brother money for a living, you will start using alternates to call the mods.

But you think you can insult a whole fan base and go scot free.

If i want to finish you now, after voting, i will just upload your full details in all phyna's WhatsApp groups and allow them Deal with you.

Then you will know who to control your mouth.

"

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Phyna doesn’t deserve a win because of her background, no one is saying that. Ignore those who are pliss tenks.
…she deserves to win because she lived her life on TV - absolutely with no influencer formula- she dared to bare her reality- showed her good, bad and ugly. And her good is good enough!

She stayed loyal to her Level, with an endearing bullishness that her L2 are going to be real Gs outside. She swore on their loyalty to themselves.

Do you guys remember Lady May’s song?
“You can hate me or love me, there can be only one L/May”
That applies to Phyna
Reality TV gold- she said the only thing different about her on the outside is that she smokes weed
…mahd entertainer, wearing her street heart on her sleeve and armed with the survival instincts of her upbringing
A deserving second female winner, BBA material
❤️

Vote Phyna abeg
God bless

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Daniella is on a para mode

On how dirty the house is

People not washing plates
Not sweeping

And they are just eight in the house
Apart from her and Bella that carried broom

So Phyna chichi and racheal are doing what… dirty beeches …. After will now pack make up … Abeg we guys dey try..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Someone said her work na Hype Priestess, and you guys expect the person not to be loud.
Christy O that was not loud wuna call am Delawood, she don dey house since third week.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Threebear:
Phyna's people tuale !

Phyna will likely get over 49 percent on Sunday.

The gap is gapping!

Ade will soon catch up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
House in a para mode

Chizzy dropping voice
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
MamaDG:
ROK station on DStv showing a movie where Rachel is the main cast in the movie.

Tania's trap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle’s fans shouldn’t dwell on Adekunle’s survival and chill cos phyna’s fans voted for him to take Hermes out and as it stands now,all man for himself!
Make una vote well o,make Adekunle no leave that house before Daniella on Sunday!!!
I don talk my own finish!

Team Hermes,vote adekunle
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ebuka is entering the house by 8pm..

Going into the #BBNaija Level Up house tonight at 8pm. Do you have a question for your fav? �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Epistles upon epistles. Fina fans REST!! Shouting 'who dey' 1000 times a day like a lunatic doesn't make you more deserving of the 100m that the rest HMs.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Thank you dear. Let me dash Baby Bryan some votes!grin
Tati
wow,i love this
no worry,we will collab with Hermes in a new music video

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
greypencils:
Just to state this here, no clapbacks please. Sheggz was supposed to be my favorite housemate among the lot ( I have no favorite). Just one thing ruined the whole thing, capping. Guys that I know with the same background (good looks, old money) that he has are low-key, good-bad quiet boys. Swag isn't what you say, it is what you don't say. It isn't what you show, it is what you don't show. People don't have to see it, they just feel it coming from you without you saying a word. One person that ticked that box is Bally (See Gobe), Those are my kinda boys. Say little, let your aura speak for you.
THANK YOU
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Racheal is a culprit…

Bryan is so irritated!!!!!

Obviously it’s those three girls…

Everyone is saying they wash their plates

Someone drank ice cream and left the cup for almost two days now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Eeghe:
Phyna doesn’t deserve a win because of her background, no one is saying that. Ignore those who are pliss tenks.
…she deserves to win because she lived her life on TV - absolutely with no influencer formula- she dared to bare her reality- showed her good, bad and ugly. And her good is good enough!

She stayed loyal to her Level, with an endearing bullishness that her L2 are going to be real Gs outside. She swore on their loyalty to themselves.

Do you guys remember Lady May’s song?
“You can hate me or love me, there can be only one L/May”
That applies to Phyna
Reality TV gold- she said the only thing different about her on the outside is that she smokes weed
…mahd entertainer, wearing her street heart on her sleeves and armed with survival instincts of her upbringing
A deserving second female winner, BBA material
❤️

Vote Phyna abeg
God bless

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fkmodhi: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
100 years later,Erica is still making making waves!grin
Erica good to see her nah that smile for me at least better than wasiu...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Racheal should just stand up and clean it if she's guilty.

I don't know if she is sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Its Corny Sir!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Eyah, Bryan is annoyed. Na WA for Rachel ooo. Just because Bryan doesn't talk or react like others.
Now she's indirectly begging Bryan, finish her bryan grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Which housechores do Phyna and Chi Chi do?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
wman:

Exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo.

grin grin grin grin

Adekunle just said Bella is not particularly brilliant.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
God Adekunle just finished Bella

Says she isn’t particularly brilliant

Loool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Everybody just dey para for each other

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
And I said I'm too stupid to come back to quote you on sunday

Typical of people with low IQ. Can't put up a logical post but will rather cuss out. One reason people are not voting for Adekunle, with your likes supporting him on social media.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
wman:

The only thing I have seen them do is cooking o…

Very dirty beeches

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by wman(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is the first time I'll see Bryann really angry like this.

Chizzy HOH is tired.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wow I think I like bryan more......to think he never mentioned his affiliation to the cubana's I like

Congrats to chizzy too he has done more than enough to win that car

A splendid afternoon to my ballerina kiss

Of all the finalist no one deserves it than the other they all did their thing in their own different ways ......so good luck to all of them once again

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bella is kind of dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.