Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3945) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1953430 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
gatecrash123:
See gap shocked

BTW, phynations if i do not up see more than 40% on sunday poll, we go get qwata. Keep voting josephina ijeoma otabor "phyna" for the 100 million and don't forget we must get above 40%

Where you wan see 40%?

Dey there Dey zuzu!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Bryann is probably the rich kid Sheggz portrayed himself to be.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Phyna's people tuale !

Phyna will likely get over 49 percent on Sunday.

The gap is gapping!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
kosssy:

Easy with the hate word sis. You hardly thrive in a land you hate. Just saying...

On average, who dey thrive for this country? The people who love this country the most have not thrived in it, na run everybody dey run comot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Phyna don tell some poverty story for that place o.She said she used to sell stuff at Alapere.Some votes go come in through that story lasan.Hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

You're in a country where certain vices thrive, and you think someone like Phyna is not their spec?

Does she not remind you of those people that post overly saturated pictures on social media and call themselves funny names like Abike Arab money? Na dem dey run this town. That razz, uncouth, all those ones wey you dey talk, na wetin Nigerians like.

That why the government arent taking us serious.......I pity generation to come.

Vibes,cruise,weed,drinks,sex,drug,noise,mouth making,fraud,cultism that what in an average Nigeria youth head.

Imagine the type parents this youth will be??

Imagine the kind of kids they will produce??

Yesterday in the garden daniella codely drop hint of how she perceive weed smells from phyna and chichi room during lock down.....immediately Bryan and chichi hailed phyna and told daniella she caprison well.

Imagine a lady smoking weed.....Nawa ooo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Mayhem1:

Adekunle will win forget this polls, we got silent assassin's that will make sure our boy wins
who dey give una this mumu confidence.
Btw how are adekunle's fans silent? with the amount of noise wey una dey make for nairaland. If no be say Biggie dey hide poll toppers una for no get mouth to sey yarn okpeke. Silent assassins my foot

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Threebear:
Phyna's people tuale !

Phyna will likely get over 49 percent on Sunday.

The gap is gapping!
I don't know if you are right or wrong but thank God Obi Cubana posted what he posted he don motivate Phynation to finish well and do better if we have been sleeping before.

Team Phyna let's keep pushing we can win this.
God bless you all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Clement1111:
Good morning vibryannts
Please if you are not in voting center and you will be very active today

You have device,please message me
So I add you to another group that is strictly voting

Hello I just sent you a message
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:

You're in a country where certain vices thrive, and you think someone like Phyna is not their spec?

Does she not remind you of those people that post overly saturated pictures on social media and call themselves funny names like Abike Arab money? Na dem dey run this town. That razz, uncouth, all those ones wey you dey talk, na wetin Nigerians like.

I wonder why you guys feel phyna isn't a deserving winner.

She is pure, clean and honest with her reality. You can't fake your personality for long.

This is a reality show for goodness sake.

Nigerians will always connect with who reminds them of the struggle.

Going forward, it will be difficult for someone like shegs, kiddwaya kind of personality to win the show.

Like phyno and Olamide will say, street don takeover..Na local the pay now.

Anyone who wins, is deserving..

It is what it is.

Next season una go still come with this agenda talk.

I hope we are all preparing for a Tinubu government ahead..grin grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

That why the government arent taking us serious.......I pity generation to come.

Vibes,cruise,weed,drinks,sex,drug,noise,mouth making,fraud,cultism that what in an average Nigeria youth.

Yesterday in the garden daniella codely drop hint of how she perceive weed smells from phyna and chichi room during lock down.....immediately Bryan and chichi hailed phyna and telling daniella she caprison well.

what do you expect from club girls sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 10:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Allnacruise:

Where you wan see 40%?

Dey there Dey zuzu!
I go jux assume say u dey catch "cruise"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Werey say na over 49% grin
And some umu ewu here actually believed the shim grin

Get ready with your epistles to tell us how the results has been rigged grin grin

Vybyannts keep voting o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Vote your baby girl

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
gatecrash123:

I go jux assume say u dey catch "cruise"
you never sure of winning, you want gap 40%. When una fanbase no reach 20% of iCONs. Na you dey catch cruise
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2022
And all those people that went to Obi Cubana's page to wail, it is bottom barrel behaviour to go to someone's page to cry because they did not declare support for your preferred candidate.

Bottom barrel and pathetic. It means you sef, you no rate yourself. You consider yourself an inconsequential nonentitiy, that is why you availed yourself to go and start begging support.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Godoverevery:

Vibes,cruise,weed,drinks,sex,drug,noise,mouth making,fraud,cultism that what in an average Nigeria youth head.

Yesterday in the garden daniella codely drop hint of how she perceive weed smells [b]from phyna and chichi room during lock down.....immediately Bryan and chichi [/b]hailed phyna and telling daniella she caprison well.

They brought weed to their hotel room during lockdown. I'm ashamed of your lies.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

She is pure, clean and honest with her reality. You can't fake your personality for long.

Going forward, it will be difficult for someone like shegs, kiddwaya kind of personality to win the show.

It is what it is.

At no point have I ever said on this thread that Phyna is not a deserving winner

You can check everything I post here, and confirm for yourself. At no point.

Maybe you should ask Phyna fans why they think she is the ONLY one deserving of the money, because that is where my own grouse comes from

It is okay to think she deserves the win, I have said multiple times that she fits the billing of the usual winners of this show, from Efe to Laycon, and WhiteMoney, ALL streets people, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

In fact, Bryann not being from the "streets", is perhaps, his biggest undoing on this show

So, I do not think Phyna does not deserve to win. I am just not having this narrative that Bryann does not deserve and that is where my own grouse is. Try to read to understand.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2022
gatecrash123:
who dey give una this mumu confidence.
Btw how are adekunle's fans silent? with the amount of noise wey una dey make for nairaland. If no be say Biggie dey hide poll toppers una for no get mouth to sey yarn okpeke. Silent assassins my foot

I can't wait for your tears on Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

It is what it is.

This!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Last day of voting......
Vote Bryann aggressively

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2022
It will shock many on Sunday.....

Bryann is winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Imagine thinking you can bully people into supporting someone.

As in, there are human beings you lot can gang up on and toss about, but you cannot force everyone to support your fave. Allow people to breathe, allow people to support others.

Just like we are not all loud, abrasive individuals, we also cannot all support loud and abrasive individuals

Everybody in the finals deserves to win, only one person will win. Let people choose who they want to win, stop being an irritant because you want to support someone that will not spit on you if you caught fire tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Munzy14:

It is what it is.

So everybody must struggle on the street.

It a lifestyle you people want to force on us in nigeria.......bad behaviours and rubbish lifestyle.

someone like portable being celebrated in the country was the highest of the madness......foolish youths call his madness grace.

Because she grew on the street and struggle isn't a license to exhibit bad behaviour and character.

I can bet my life groovy won't even date her when she comes out........I can't even imagine dating someone like phyna and my parent are seeing all this lousy act ,razzness on TV.

Some of us still uphold moral and acting civilised all the time even tho we also grew on the street.

Would you want your daughter to behave like phyna when she her age.

Let start condemning this things so young teens coming up won't be mislead.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
safarigirl:
Imagine thinking you can bully people into supporting someone.

As in, there are human beings you lot can gang up on and toss about, but you cannot force everyone to support your fave. Allow people to breathe, allow people to support others.

Just like we are not all loud, abrasive individuals, we also cannot all support loud and abrasive individuals

Everybody in the finals deserves to win, only one person will win. Let people choose who they want to win, stop being an irritant because you want to support someone that will not spit on you if you caught fire tomorrow.

The funny thing here is that phyna has most of the celebrities on her side.
Go to Instagram they are all campaigning for her and Vybryannts don't have a problem with that.

They said he paid influencer but Phyna people did same thing too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hahaha onye neutral tongue U don finally join the phyna bandwagon but e go shock una tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don hear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
The premium voters are for Bryann....dem no dey make noise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi99:

Go to Instagram they are all campaigning for her and Vybryannts don't have a problem with that.

Bryann did not even pay influencers...if he had done dat,,, there will b no competition
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Geezeem:

Someone else had raised this observation but people who could smell rich housemates from far omitted to comment on it.

Na today?
Most of the housemates there are doing very very well before the show.
But na only Phyna get 2 cars and 2 houses grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Onyi99:

Maybe their pain is that it is low budget celebrities that are supporting their babe.

You know say one Obi Cubana is equal to fifty of some of those celebrities campaigning for her.

Funny that even Oxlade posted Bryann, but they did not come to cry, it is one Obi Cubana that is paining them this much

Quality, not quantity.

Once again, that paying influencers talk is rubbish. If you enter Biggie house without paying influencers, you be mumu. If you no pay before entrance, your team will hustle influencers for you while you're inside. Influencers talk is stale. Everybody pays, na make you pay the right ones.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Fina fans are scared to death grin but while supposed winning fanbase dey insecured like this undecided. Do your thing and leave other people to do theirs. At the end, the HM with the highest vote wins. Why the crying and wailing. Do they yield votes? Cry and wail all you want people are going to vote who dey want to vote. Shikina!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
What's a rider without a car, congrats chizzy nnwanem. Rider wey no go trek, authentic one. So happy for u.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3942) (3943) (3944) (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.