Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage (1893 Views)

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. / Broke Girls Deserve This... / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Men stop settling down with overused junk women that are above 30 years old.Dont be their menopause retirement plan.Raise your head's high kings,you deserve the best young fertile women not overused desperate junks that are about to hit menopause in their late 20's and 30's.
Only Virgins deserve a ring on their finger because they will give you tranquility,love and peace of mind in marriage unlike the other categories that are retired hoes or runsgirls.
Just take a look at these girls below.They are the ones that deserve to be your queen.They are young,fertile and sweet.That is why they are the ones that deserve your ring.Dont stoop low to put a ring on the finger of retired hoes and call girls.
PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
Men stop settling down with overused junk women that are above 30 years old.Dont be their menopause retirement plan.Raise your head's high kings,you deserve the best young fertile women not overused desperate junks that are about to hit menopause in their late 20's and 30's.
Only Virgins deserve a ring on their finger because they will give you tranquility,love and peace of mind in marriage unlike the other categories that are retired hoes or runsgirls.
Just take a look at these girls below.They are the ones that deserve to be your queen.They are young,fertile and sweet.That is why they are the ones that deserve your ring.Dont stoop low to put a ring on the finger of retired hoes and call girls.
PEACE
Women stop settling down with overused junk men that are above 30 years old..Dont be their retirement plan.Raise your head's high queens..you deserve the best young fertile men not overused desperate junks in their late 20's and 30's.
Only Virgin guys deserve to get married because they will give you tranquility..love and peace of mind in marriage unlike the other categories that are retired Dumbos or whoring guy and wannabe redpillers.. grin grin
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by JBriel: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
I laff in TB Joshua
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Zonefree(m): 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
I wholeheartedly endorsed this post.

Non virgin Nigerian evening newspapers are rewards for SIMPle men. I always see non virgin girls as miscreants. I got no business with them.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Jeon(f): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
No banjo string no marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Youngpo413: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Zonefree:
I wholeheartedly endorsed this post.

Non virgin Nigerian evening newspapers are rewards for SIMPle men. I always see non virgin girls as miscreants. I got no business with them.
true.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Felimax(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
You are not making sense!
Was your mother married to as a virgin. If una take tramadol finish una go begin think sideways.

At forty you still thinking like this. Na wa! See wetin Buhari dey cos.

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:
You are not making sense!
Was your mother married to as a virgin. If una take tramadol finish una go begin think sideways.

At forty you still thinking like this. Na wa! See wetin Buhari dey cos.
I'm very sure it's a modern day lady that is behind the moniker typing this.Yes our mothers and grandmother's married as pure virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jeon:
No banjo string no marriage.
Yeah dude superfunny.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Women stop settling down with overused junk men that are above 30 years old..Dont be their retirement plan.Raise your head's high queens..you deserve the best young fertile men not overused desperate junks in their late 20's and 30's.
Only Virgin guys deserve to get married because they will give you tranquility..love and peace of mind in marriage unlike the other categories that are retired Dumbos or whoring guy and wannabe redpillers.. grin grin
grin
Frustrated feminist approaching menopause behinfmd the screen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian churches should start issuing certificate of virginity so that we men can seperate the wheat from the chaff without stress.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Legislators in Nigeria should sign a bill to declare women without their virginity intact or virginity certificate as outlaws,castouts and less privileged.

3 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Felimax(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
I'm very sure it's a modern day lady that is behind the moniker typing this.Yes our mothers and grandmother's married as pure virgins.

Go and tell them to tell you the real stories, stop living in deceit. When I was growing up I would swear my life that my dad could not be a cheat until very recently my mum told me about a woman who claimed to be pregnant for him. The thing is if he was not dating that woman she will not make such claim.

The way the life is now I cannot say women should go and bake their urges with hot water because they want to remain virgins. There are guys who cannot stand the drama of virgins and before now i was one of them.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
Frustrated feminist approaching menopause behinfmd the screen.
Frustrated wannabe redpiller feeding from his momma's pot behind the screen.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
This post makes zero sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thonia69:
This post makes zero sense.
The post doesn't need to make sense,I'm passing a message of liberation to men to free them from the shackles of hoes and menopause mummies.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Prettygirl200(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
Which kind post be this? Oga op your wife no deserve your virginity In the old both men nd women kept their virginity till marriage na only this modern time I dey see men wey don loose body count dey find virgin to marry. After una don explore Bleep all the girls for this life carry disease treat finish una go con dey find virgin girl to marry?? It doesn't make sense to me u cannot be LovePeddler nd u expect for marry a virgin nope so u will have to marry your kind okay

6 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by blinking001(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Why are nairaland ladies crying over a simple post? So y'all are not virgins? grin

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:

Go and tell them to tell you the real stories, stop living in deceit. When I was growing up I would swear my life that my dad could not be a cheat until very recently my mum told me about a woman who claimed to be pregnant for him. The thing is if he was not dating that woman she will not make such claim.

The way the life is now I cannot say women should go and bake their urges with hot water because they want to remain virgins. There are guys who cannot stand the drama of virgins and before now i was one of them.

Surely I say unto you it is more profitable to stand the drama of a virgin than putting up with the toxic drama of a retired hoe.

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which kind post be this? Oga op your wife no deserve your virginity In the old both men nd women kept their virginity till marriage na only this modern time I dey see men wey don loose body count dey find virgin to marry. After una don explore Bleep all the girls for this life carry disease treat finish una go con dey find virgin girl to marry?? It doesn't make sense to me u cannot be LovePeddler nd u expect for marry a virgin nope so u will have to marry your kind okay
Every culture accepts the fact that only virgin women are qualified to be betrothed(note men are not in the conversation).Marriage is a privilege for women that is why the requirement for acceptance is virginity.Men choose,women accept.Men who want virgins will secure them with ease while women looking for virgin men will die with menopause.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
Every culture accepts the fact that only virgin women are qualified to be betrothed(note men are not in the conversation).Marriage is a privilege for women that is why the requirement for acceptance is virginity.Men choose,women accept.Men who want virgins will secure them with ease while women looking for virgin men will die with menopause.
And poor men don't deserve to get married... Every culture accepts the fact... undecided

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
blinking001:
Why are nairaland ladies crying over a simple post? So y'all are not virgins? grin
It's stupid... The irony that the op is probably a poverty stricken lowlife who thinks he deserves a virgin... Gross! If you aren't a millionaire, you aren't getting a hymen... And I still have mine... As a spokesperson for virgins, poor black men are utterly repulsive... undecided

How do you like that?

6 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Prettygirl200(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
U men want to explore but u don't want women to do same why Selfishness!!! Now after marrying a virgin will u stick to her? The answer is No u will still go about whoring and sleeping with all manner of things.if u men want a virgin den keep yours too, if u can't den don't complain. Your wife desrve your virginity it's a simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Ktosin753: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U men want to explore but u don't want women to do same why Selfishness!!! Now after marrying a virgin will u stick to her? The answer is No u will still go about whoring and sleeping with all manner of things.if u men want a virgin den keep yours too, if u can't den don't complain. Your wife desrve your virginity it's a simple as that.
Men are kings.Women are supposed to adjust their standard to suit our taste.Continue preaching your feminist equality doctrine while remaining single singing "carry me dey go" in the nearest future with ur fellow feminists while men are getting my message and demanding the proper requirement to pick a marriageable lady.
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Looky: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Datboredberri:
It's stupid... The irony that the op is probably a poverty stricken lowlife who thinks he deserves a virgin... Gross! If you aren't a millionaire, you aren't getting a hymen... And I still have mine... As a spokesperson for virgins, poor black men are utterly repulsive... undecided

How do you like that?
We men don't need to be millonaires or billionaires to get what we want.We are priceless beyond the worth of ur virginity that is why we will get the virgin that we want without stress.You are not are virgin,true virgins are not materialistic like you.I'm sure you sold out ur virginity for a plate of indomie and egg.LOL

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
We men don't need to be millonaires or billionaires to get what we want.We are priceless beyond the worth of ur virginity that is why we will get the virgin that we want without stress.You are not are virgin,true virgins are not materialistic like you.I'm sure you sold out ur virginity for a plate of indomie and egg.LOL
Spoken like a poor man... Not that I expected anything else... A wretched human being is easy to spot...

3 Likes

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by PumpumPrince: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:

so u no about mens .coreect?...ok wot if i pay u 80k, cash (800 thousand naira)..U WANT? cheesy
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
That one na bloody lie and you know it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Looky:
Shut up.. if you ain't a Virgin pls shut up and stop embarrassing yourself here.. grin
Who TF are you to make choices or dictate to women?

Boy you are still young..so go get a life and stop sweating yaself over women's issue..at least you have a mom.. go make her proud..
Re: Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage by blinking001(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Datboredberri:

How do you like that?
Emotions are really high in this girl. grin
Most women are not ready to settle down with men that are still struggling to get their shits together and its fine. Men aren't complaining. On the contrary, men are rather taking their time to build their wealth and status so they can finally settle down and procreate. Majority of men want to be successful, with the right opportunities and environment, many men will aim for the skys.

The good thing is that most women want to get married to millionaires and most men are working their ass out to be millionaires. Men are not complaining.

However, On the flip side now, these millionaires also have standards, and if virginity is one of them, it's best women who don't meet this criteria shot their mouths and settle for men who want them.

Women only control access to sex and if a child is brought to life or not and men control access to relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Always MESSY To Break Up With A Nigerian Girl ? / Why Fasting And Praying Is A Waste Of Time And Waste Of Hope / My Husband Is No Longer There: Actress Joke Silva Opens Up On Husband's Dementia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.