Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Africa/nigeria's Role In The Drought In Africa. Economics Of Aids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa/nigeria's Role In The Drought In Africa. Economics Of Aids (523 Views)

Apartheid In South Africa: Nigeria's Role, Free Education To S-afrikans / The Economics Of Shoprite In Abia / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa/nigeria's Role In The Drought In Africa. Economics Of Aids by BIGERBOY1: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2011
I watch with dismay how the so called experts and the hummaniterian agencies are content with issuing statements and organizing conferences in geneva, rome and other european capitals. while the the masses suffer.
u here UN says they need 2bn dollars and only have 1bn yet nothing to show for it.

I believe these so called aid agencies just cashing in on disasters to make money, because u only see media propaganda but nothing, absolutely nothing on ground, but mickey mouse structures called make shift hospitals. now my points and question are:

1. why is there no accountability in the huge sums pledged for aids?

2. when will Africans start getting their acts together and start doing something about these kind of disasters instead of waiting on the int'l community. There is no means of individual donations as Nigerians!

3 seriosly people are suffering and we just keep waiting on UNHCNR to issue statements,

(1) (Reply)

Why Do African Descend Spend All Day On Self Hate & Not Progress discussion? / Fear Of Boko Haram Grips Lagos / Satellite Pi:Justice Ayo Salami Was Telling The Truth,sokoto Election Was Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.