Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi (306 Views)

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out / EFCC Blocked This Guy On Twitter Because Of Buhari (PICTURES) / Obasanjo: Kashamu Avoided Justice, Couldn’t Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by jubianose(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2022
I have avoided Nairaland for now, because of Peter Obi. I have moved on to Twitter.

The owner and moderators of Nairaland have collected huge sums of money to campaign for Tinubu. And are therefore now biased

They promote lies, cook up false stories against the person of integrity Mr. Peter Obi, and stiffle good news of new Nigeria and economic revival, and changing the nation from consuming to producing nation preached by Peter Obi.

I do have problem that moderators stifle Obi's positive image and promotes "lies" posts about him.

Peter Obi is the best candidate in this presidential election and anybody who wants to see the progress of this nation must support him, but if for any reason you do not support him don't malign his person. His integrity and track record speaks for itself.

You can promote your thief's what what they have achive and sell them to Nigerian fools. But the youths know better anyways. You can tell Nigeria how the thief's that has limited this nation blindly will make the nation worse. That's your fu**king business. But Nigerians won't buy it.

Peter Obi is the man for the moment and he will become the next President of Nigeria by Gods grace. For now I'm off Nairaland and on Twitter where we enjoy our right. The moderators may be called in by the attacks dogs to delete this post as usual. I don't care because I'm on Twitter supporting Obi

Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by incandescentena: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by helinues: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2022
All the best
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by FatherBona: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2022
Waiting to see how long this post stays before it’s deleted by another overzealous moderator
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by helinues: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2022
FatherBona:
Waiting to see how long this post stays before it’s deleted by another overzealous moderator

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

Only if banning won't follow
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by Cypress042(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Laslasticlala
Mydd44 This thread is a germinating vawulence, don't let it grow grin
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by jubianose(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2022
Keep supporting Peter Obi. He is the best candidate to move Nigeria out of the mess right now.

Shun ethnic bias and religious sentiments.

Choose credibility, competence and track record of integrity. It shall be well with you and your children. Amen

Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by jumper524(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Go to Frontpage, it's always about hyping Peter Obi yet you feel intimidated despite the Frontpage always bashing tinubu.
Just all reno rant on Obi you Don dey cross carpet.
Una hate truth.
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by SlurUsername1: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2022
So why are you still here undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by OsuEbonyi: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Clown.
But you still dropped your lamentation on nairaland
Re: I Have Avoided Nairaland And Focus On Twitter Because Of Peter Obi by ezegold4we: 8:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Nairaland is losing it's credibility and vibes because of one mentally demented ancestor who says it's His turn to loot Nigeria and Nigerians,

Only ignoramus religious and ethnic bigots will be against Peter Obi's integrity, Passion, willingness and vision of making Nigeria to work again.

(1) (Reply)

Will Tinubu Now Picks A Northern Christian?! / What If Peter Obi Supporters Aren’t Offensive / 24 Years Of Muslim Rule In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.