Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31394 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by HonNL: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2022
Boris Johnson will resign as Prime Minister today, the BBC has been told.

SOURCE

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2022
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites

280 Likes 36 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Righthussle: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Make the idiot getat abeg. We get bigger issues with the country Nigeria wey dem create for us.

What is going on in Nigeria is not terrorism, it's religious war.

If na terrorism, them for dey kill Imams too but na only Reverend fathers and pastors them dey kill.

To balance the equation, Christians should form CSWAP as soon as possible to protect themselves. NA EQUAL MADNESS DEY STOP MADNESS. Make them no mumu think say Jesus or SECURITY agents go protect them.

Dem don go free more of their soldiers from Kuje prison, I suspect the coming days no go easy oo.

Enough of the tithe collecting game, it's time to protect yourselves.

I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim. Na yeye Nigerian I be.

Adebayo dey tell Christians to protect themselves, na that one go stop the attackers ?

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Mide70: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Why
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DenreleDave(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Boris should wait fess, Buhari should resign before him ...

It is no secret that our president is the greatest evil to happen to this nation.... For God sake, how can a president be so dumb and think we are Dumbo like him?

Terrbibe govt..... The only thing I blamed Tinubu for is selling us a failed like Buhari... I am sure even tinubu knows that he sold to us a failure.

A southern president can't be on seat and a terrorist group start misbehaving like this...

Our failure of a president is just letting go of his terrorists so that he can use them later on.... How do we explain that terrorists attacked a prison and no security on ground... Useless govt

If southerner becomes the president of Nigeria and we still find ourselves in another mess, then no hope in Nigeria again

Click Like if you think Buhari is a success

Click share if you think Buhari is a failure.

See what a sitting president is asking us? Commander in chief abi na chief commander

7 Likes 98 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by RichDad1(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
So far so long. British politics is becoming so fragile these days.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by mayowascholar(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
wink
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by davidupdate89: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Resigned?

On, what basis?

I hope it isn't something fishy lipsrsealed

Mr Learned

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by jkpbestseries: 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
Where the system works.... not this side where one religion wants to impose it self on others.... where one region wants to be in power forever.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
We can trust this news to be truth.
Africa Leaders hardly resign or back out, if not a particular President of a particular Country suppose to have backed out since.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Olaoluwa122: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Finally
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Earthquakes: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
(Resign)
Weird term from the country I came from.

Even failures are applauded and defended here..

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Bro! When is our Mans time to resign?

9 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by adeprof18(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
He will be welcomed in Ukraine i guess

12 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by tempem: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Why?
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by kenedyx: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
This is commendable and noble of him.
Unfortunately, the average Nigerian is devoid of conscience. It doesn't matter how much he has made from his position at the expense of others, resignation will never be an option. He rather be arrested and locked up by the police.

10 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by silento(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Nsn
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by fillipelobos: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
P
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Let's hope Vladmir Putin will follow suit cool

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by RichDad1(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo
What concerns Putin with UK parliamentary matters ?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by McOluOmo: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Can someone please explain to me how this news could put food on the table of a poor man living in Nigeria.....?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Samilej82: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
:

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Delacroix6(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

What does his resigning has to do with Putin.

24 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Tboymessiah(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Explicit02: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2022
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by chosenchild: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
That's how things are done in a sane clime, but it can't happen in my dear country

8 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by jiz: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
This is definition of country with functional leadership accountability

9 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Goldenkrezi: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
It's long overdue

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by phygo89(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari and all his cabinet should follow suit.. But e no fit happen.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ichommy(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2022
Boris Johnson will resign as Conservative leader today and will continue as prime minister until the autumn.

UK politics eh, Good Bye Boris.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker / Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.