Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31395 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
wowo2:

Definitely not. Just trying to dispel false narratives.

Boris is wise in a negative way and his party/cabinet is fed up of having him as their party chairman.

They are also to blame though, they knew he had no integrity but stood by him for so long.

His plan was to surround himself with unfit people so that he looks good, or better than they are. One example is a minister was accused of and found guilty of bullying then civil servants that work with her he agreed to paying them hundreds of thousands and kept her in office. He basically will cover up for and wrong behavior of people that support him. He was changing the rules that govern how bad a they have to behave for them to resign positions.

It has come back to bite his behind. He has been trying to coverup some more bad behavior of another supporter. Now the others are turning against him. Good riddance I say.
I see you have no idea on how powerful Russia influence is

Putin will literally change All the leaders in Europe even even USA
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by MouthofdGods: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
My friend get your facts right. Its summer in Europe. Boris has his internal problems, got nothing to do with Putin

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by TheGift: 9:55am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites

Even you know that this does not concern Putin, but you still insist on displaying your ignorance. And I am quoting you cos, YOU are the one who doesnt undertsand what is going on.

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DannyFX2638: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Indeed .. Russia is super power ..

What you thought will happen in Russia is happening to them ..
First Bulgaria , now UK , Who's next??
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by wowo2: 9:56am On Jul 07, 2022
TheGift:

Even you know that this does not concern Putin, but you still insist on displaying your ignorance. And I am quoting you cos, YOU are the one who doesnt undertsand what is going on.

Abi o..Of all uk politicians, Putin will probably prefer Russian speaking Boris.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by juman(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
MrLearned:
Resigned?

On, what basis?

I hope it isn't something fishy lipsrsealed

Mr Learned

You are Mr olodo.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Leave Biafra alone. Or all of you will be disgraced
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by princeade86(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Note: I love democracy and I don't like dictatorship, but I also hate hyprocrites
so putin also made theresa May resigned abi? Read UK prime ministers history pls.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
princeade86:
so putin also made theresa May resigned abi? Read UK prime ministers history pls.
I will reply you when more leaders are removed

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Confirm4real(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Sane Country unlike the shithole...

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Opolopoopolonio: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Why
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Brushstrokes20: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
# SANE CLIME
Unlike the shithole where the failed as Fvck, lifeless commander-IN-THIEF gets away with anything! undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER undecided
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by princeade86(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:

I will reply you when more leaders are removed
OK sir. Enjoy ur day. One love.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DannyFX2638: 10:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Delacroix6:

Somew people here just talk anyhow.
It's annoying..
keep quiet.. if not for UK sanctions on Russia, UK won't be in dilemma
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Opolopoopolonio: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2022
Pro-Putin luuuunatics NEVER fail to amaze me.

This is NOT about Putin for chrissake!

Boris Johnson's successor will NOT handle the Russia- Ukraine war any differently!! angry

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by micodon(m): 10:03am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Johnson is resigning as party leader because of the party gate scandal. Has nothing to do with Putin.

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DannyFX2638: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
wowo2:

Not one single UK person thinks it has anything to do with Putin..
He is not leaving because of the economy or anything like that, He is leaving because he has no integrity. He lies and lies and lies and then makes his ministers defend his lies and then some more.. Full stop
Rubbish spotted ! All politicians are liars !!! You expect all of them to resign?
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ponyonm: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
As much as Bojo has been battling with domestic issues of him lacking credibility and all of that, we can not totally isolate his issues from the effects the war in Ukraine is having and the effects of the sanctions on Russia. I just feel like it's a combination of everything. If you ask me, I think he was using the Ukrainian war and his support for the Ukrainians as a way of trying to rally local support and that didn't work. Someone having a lot of domestic issues, should have focused more on trying to resolve them, rather than biting beyond his weight on the international front. The people of UK thinks Bojo lacks credibility and as such, can't even trust his judgment of the war in Ukraine and how they are being dragged into it. Lacking credibility has caused him more
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
juman:

You are Mr olodo.
Hello do I know you?

How did my Comment appeared as an insult to you?

Or, You're same with the folks in here who indulged in insulting a persona whom you haven't seen for Once in your entirely Life?

Moreover There were Question Marks on my comment, Mr Insult!

Mr Learned
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by 8stargeneral: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2022
When our leaders will emulate such suit...instead of them to resign they will stay to cause more calamities
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DannyFX2638: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Ignorant mumu. This has nothing to do with sanctions. The next prime minister is still going to continue the sanctions.
he should get his resignation letter ready before any sanction
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by TheNoble007(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Zelensky is one of the most unwise leaders I have ever seen... See how his country is in ruins. Ukraine will be no better than Afghanistan in a year time.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by TobiAbuja: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

What a non-sensical and blathering post.

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by membranus: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2022
Laggafin:
This is a country that works.. if we fail to elect Peter obi.. I'm leaving Nigeria the nxt day to Europe and no jupiter will stand in ma way

Except visa.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2022
DannyFX2638:
he should get his resignation letter ready before any sanction

How does this stop them from continuing the sanctions? You think European politicians are like your fairweather politicians that you look up to that don't have an ideology? Or you think they didn't weigh the cost of sanctions before implementation? Face it those guys stand on principle and by next year all the leverage Russia has on energy will be eroded. That's why Russia is railing against sanctions.

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Chopchopfine: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2022
After that election of vote of no confidence, this was definitely going to happen. Even though he won the election, after such elections they are always advices by their party to resign honorably. This is not the first time it's happening, I was already expecting it.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Winters23: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Kajaard:

It has absolutely nothing to do with Putin or The Ukraine war. You guys are so shallow in the head, it's scary.

You have no clue about international politics and diplomacy.

It have everything to do with partygate and Ukraine war
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by DannyFX2638: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

How does this stop them from continuing the sanctions? You think European politicians are like your fairweather politicians that you look up to that don't have an ideology? Or you think they didn't weigh the cost of sanctions before implementation? Face it those guys stand on principle and by next year all the leverage Russia has on energy will be eroded. That's why Russia is railing against sanctions.
when we enter winter, I'll know if they have ideology or not
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Bentizil: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:
When we say that this Russian bots don't have sense they start getting angry. Look at that one thinking that Europe hasn't seen winter before. As if they weren't surviving before Russia gas. Too many daft people on Nairaland. Unfortunately they are also the jobless ones who rush to be the first to post on every thread. Example Ken6844.
You're the one without sense, so stop trying to sound wise... Sanction boomerang on Europe and US, fools stop trying to shift post...
They sanction Russia, now inflation want to kill them...
Lesson: Never bite the hand that feeds you...

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Prince001(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

His leaving got nuttin to with Russia. Na because he is incompetent and a liar! Meanwhile una politicians doing worst nuttin dey happen una still want vote 2023.Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by OhafiaPrince(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
Righthussle:
Make the idiot getat abeg. We get bigger issues with the country Nigeria wey dem create for us.

What is going on in Nigeria is not terrorism, it's religious war.

If na terrorism, them for dey kill Imams too but na only Reverend fathers and pastors them dey kill.

Christians should form CSWAP as soon as possible to protect themselves. Make them no mumu think say Jesus or SECURITY agents go protect them.

Enough of the tithe collecting game, it's time to protect yourselves.

I am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim. Na yeye Nigerian I be.

lol madoo
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Fiscus105(m): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

List of victims
Bulgaria
UK

I wonder who is next

Try to be updating urself on international politics in other not to be dancing like foolish man in the midst of *informed people*

Bye.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.