Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today (31398 Views)

Boris Johnson Officially Resigns As UK Prime Minister / FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / The Moment Theresa May Burst Into Tears As She Resigned As UK Prime Minister(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

For those asking what concerns Putin grin
Have you forgotten the rubbish sanctions on Russia It back fire on Europe

Most countries leader will be changed

Please don't quote me if you don't understand what is going on

Ignorant mumu. This has nothing to do with sanctions. The next prime minister is still going to continue the sanctions.

6 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by GeneralPula: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

Oga rest..

This is all about British politics. Is Putin among Uk parliaments?

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Rebirth212: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
God wen will it b Nigeria turn....?

Wen will people in political offices in Nigeria start re-signing bcuz of incompetence?

Plz God wen ?

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Where the system works.... not this side where one religion wants to impose it self on others.... where one region wants to be in power forever.
Continue to blame the north for everything. If ur dick refuses to get erection you blame the north.
If the north wins come 2023 na we southerners cause am. Because Tinubu and Obi has already completely split southern votes into 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Masterito(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
Now you are ignorant. He resigning because he flaunted the Covid 19 rules by hosting an open party. He also met with an ex KGB agent secretly, which made him a national risk. You want to know why Therasa May resigned?
ken6488:
so why is he resigning, instead of fixing his country he took Ukraine issues like his own

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by wowo2: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Everything cost of living is on the rise in UK or you think we don't know

He is not leaving because the citizens are demonstrating or anything.

All his minsters are resigning and many people in his party don’t want to work in his cabinet with him anymore.

They are tired of defending the indefensible. He has no integrity basically.

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Arysexy(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2022
In Nigeria a maximum prison will be burgled and hardened criminals released, and Minister of Interior will chewing gum nyash for seat, Presidiot will even travel outside.

We are doomed if we continue on this trajectory.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
wowo2:

Not one single UK person thinks it has anything to do with Putin..
He is not leaving because of the economy or anything like that, He is leaving because he has no integrity. He lies and lies and lies and then makes his ministers defend his lies and then some more.. Full stop
are you speaking to a kid?
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by BorisJohnson(f): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Lots of very ignorant ignoramuses commenting on this and stupidly attributing the resignation to Vladimir Putin’s invasion.

The reason for the resignation is:
- Boris Johnson appointed Chris Pincher in 2019 as Deputy Whip.

-Last week, at a party, Chris Pincher got drunk and he started smooching, rubbing and ‘romancing’ two fellow men at the party.

- The men reported Chris Pincher for sexually harassing them.

- Chris Pincher immediately resigned from his deputy whip position and was subsequently de-platformed (meaning the party whip was removed from him).

- It subsequently emerged that there had been previous complaints about the man, Chris Pincher

-Initially, Boris Johnson denied that he was told the Pincher guy was a serial sex pest. It later turned out that Biris had previously been briefed that the pincher guy likes smooching and sexual harassment too much.

- The people got angry that the prime minister lied to them, and so he must go.
- That was the last straw that broke the camel’s back.

The other issues had been a couple of ‘parties’ at the residence of the prime minister during CoViD lockdown.

So, for all the ignoramuses commending Putin, it goes to show how daft they are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by bigcee(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

USA don't trust Joe again

I pity Ukraine most leaders will start withdrawal of support

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe

3 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by KaluwisxPRO: 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
ictplotter:

Go and study international relations and diplomacy.

And what do you know about international relations? You were asked a simple question, instead of answering it, you’re trying to be smart by asking the questionnaire to go study international relations.

Clearly, you have no idea what International relation means.

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by 007Marvel(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

Oga stop writing nonsense,it has nothing do do with Putin or sanctions. His resignation is about sexual misconduct. Why una like to dey spread lies knowing fully well that everything is on the internet for the world to see, we are not in the 60s anymore. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Ganjafama:
It is you who don't understand what's going on. Go to BBC and read the exact reason he's resigning.
UK, Bulgaria who is next grin

Fear Russia
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
so why is he resigning, instead of fixing his country he took Ukraine issues like his own

There is nothing as bad as a mix of stubbornness and stupidity. They are schooling you you are still mouthing rubbish. Boris has been having issues since before the Ukraine war. You will soon claim Putin masterminded Brexit. Daft loudmouth.

8 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Royalty01: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

International illiterate. This has nothing to do with the sanctions on Russia. Boris Johnson violated Covid 19 lockdown rules set by his administration. He held parties during lockdown and as a result has lost the confidence of the people.

6 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by GeneralPula: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
jiz:
This is definition of country with functional leadership accountability

No..

It’s the definition of a country with sane citizens..

In Nigeria, you can share Kerosene and they’ll vote for you, uk citizens don’t do such..

So, with insane citizens, Nigeria will always be like this..

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Buliwyf:

Ignorant mumu. This has nothing to do with sanctions. The next prime minister is still going to continue the sanctions.
Do you think we are dumb?

Ukraine war is shaking Europe

I wonder how long before they abandone Ukraine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
When will Buhari resign?
When will service chiefs be changed?
Buhari, a scam
Tinubu, a scam
APC, all na scam

OBIdient, all the way!

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2022
GeneralPula:

Oga rest..

This is all about British politics. Is Putin among Uk parliaments?
Not all grin
After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office.
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
wowo2:

He is not leaving because the citizens are demonstrating or anything.

All his minsters are resigning and many people in his party don’t want to work in his cabinet with him anymore.

They are tired of defending the indefensible. He has no integrity basically.
Excuse excuses
But he is no longer a world leader like Putin

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by anthonyweah: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
[
Your analysis is not true, just misleading.

quote author=ken6488 post=114499932]Putin na grand master oo

After blabbing that Putin will be removed in a coup guess who is about to be removed from office

This is just a tip till when winter comes in Europe [/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Do you think we are dumb?

Ukraine war is shaking Europe

I wonder how long before they abandone Ukraine

They won't abandon Ukraine you slowpoke. They will keep the sanctions. If you think the sanctions is affecting Europe ask Russians why their intellectuals and skilled workers are relocating to Europe. You just want to be happy that Russia is winning something because you know they have lost everything else. Clown

4 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by geezville86: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Haha...Uncle Bubu on the beats again!

Boris Johnson go dey shine teeth with Buhari during the last CHOGM in Rwanda, now him don join the long list of victims which includes our darling Super Eagles, Anthony Joshua, Alhaji Barkindo etc.

Shld have avoided Bubu like a plague

2 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Hoelujohn: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

He only resigned as Tory leader(leader of conservatives and unionist party) he still remains PM till Autumn

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by manny88ng2000: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
I'm happy to see for the first time, someone who shares same view with me. By extension, if not, I'm seeing world war 3.

ken6488:
Putin na grand master oo

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Buliwyf: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
When we say that this Russian bots don't have sense they start getting angry. Look at that one thinking that Europe hasn't seen winter before. As if they weren't surviving before Russia gas. Too many daft people on Nairaland. Unfortunately they are also the jobless ones who rush to be the first to post on every thread. Example Ken6844.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Hoelujohn: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Royalty01:

International illiterate. This has nothing to do with the sanctions on Russia. Boris Johnson violated Covid 19 lockdown rules set by his administration. He held parties during lockdown and as a result has lost the confidence of the people.
He actually resigned at the leader of the party not as PM
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2022
Hoelujohn:

He only resigned as Tory leader(leader of conservatives and unionist party) he still remains PM till Autumn
Well who is next Germany or frace
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by wowo2: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
ken6488:
are you speaking to a kid?

Definitely not. Just trying to dispel false narratives.

Boris is wise in a negative way and his party/cabinet is fed up of having him as their party chairman.

They are also to blame though, they knew he had no integrity but stood by him for so long.

His plan was to surround himself with unfit people so that he looks good, or better than they are. One example is a minister was accused of and found guilty of bullying the civil servants that work with her he agreed to paying them hundreds of thousands and kept her in office. He basically will cover up for any wrong behavior of people that support him. He was changing the rules that govern how bad they have to behave for them to resign positions.

It has come back to bite his behind. He has been trying to coverup some more bad behavior of another supporter. Now the others are turning against him. Good riddance I say.

5 Likes

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by ken6488(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
manny88ng2000:
I'm happy to see for the first time, someone who shares same view with me. By extension, if not, I'm seeing world war 3.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by mrkings84(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
The current president of a Nigerian is a former military man and should understand security better, but his predecessor who was a civilian president did much better security wise,.

Yet you see, in Nigeria no one resigns!

Nigeria is the worst place to live in.

Now that these criminal elements are freed, what is the faith of those lawyers who were involved in some of the cases that led to some of these criminals being jailed?

Abeg I don tire!
Re: UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today by Tingotoe: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2022
DenreleDave:
Boris should wait fess, Buhari should resign before him ...

It is no secret that our president is the greatest evil to happen to this nation.... For God sake, how can a president be so dumb and think we are Dumbo like him?

Terrbibe govt..... The only thing I blamed Tinubu for is selling us a failed like Buhari... I am sure even tinubu knows that he sold to us a failure.

A southern president can't be on seat and a terrorist group start misbehaving like this...

Our failure of a president is just letting go of his terrorists so that he can use them later on.... How do we explain that terrorists attacked a prison and no security on ground... Useless govt

If southerner becomes the president of Nigeria and we still find ourselves in another mess, then no hope in Nigeria again

Click Like if you think Buhari is a success

Click share if you think Buhari is a failure.

See what a sitting president is asking us? Commander in chief abi na chief commander
Wasn't a southern president Jonathan in power when Boko Haram did worse things? Isn't that why we kicked him out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Donald Trump Tweets About Reading Unverified Stories / Europe Heatwave: France BANS Outdoor Events As Parts Of The Country Hit 40C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.