Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her (14847 Views)

South African Musician Allows Fans To F!ñg³r Her On Stage / How To Finger A Lady / Curvy Ugandan Female Musician Goes Topless In Body Paint On IG, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by PeterBlew: 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
A South African female musician, Zodwa Wababtu has done her usual things again on stage but deeper this time.

The musician who's noted for exposing her inner part and allowing her fans to have a feel of her stormed a stage to perform her songs.

It all started on a cool tone but after one of her popular songs where played, the musician went backstage, took off her dress and left only her pant and came back on the stage again and began performing.

As she was performing, she went down to the fans and told them to finger her.

Her male fans also swallowed their bitterness and gave it to her hard.

Zodwa stopped singing and started moaning as though she's in her bedroom.

Watch the video;

https://www.allgistroom.com/join-allgistroom-community-telegram-group/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by Tailorcaesar: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigerian drugs atwork
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by wunderkindkayod(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Madness everywhere tongue
God time don reach blow final whistle everybody don buy goods finish for market

1 Like

Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by CrazyBen(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
La click La Dipoe

© CrazyBen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by Holybaddo: 1:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Whats her name again
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by InfernoNig: 4:10am On Jul 08, 2022
I just love her legs. Damn I can imagine hanging them on my shoulders.

1 Like

Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by Tundex911: 6:14am On Jul 08, 2022
Video link jor

Make i confirm something
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by adefitim(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
You for add link join grin
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by Manaty2nice(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
InfernoNig:
I just love her legs. Damn I can imagine hanging them on my shoulders.

��.. My favorite style... Abigail hear am weller for my with this style..
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by Tegabadguy(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2022
i love this
Re: South African Musician Goes Naked On Stage, Allows Fans To Finger Her by imagrg(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Toto has become so cheap in Africa. cry

(1) (Reply)

Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.