Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules (56223 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
SamOchuko:

No sir, he’s not coming to Nigeria anytime soon so that political thugs can kill him, his not being a minor do not free Ekweremadu of organ harvesting charge.

The boy is still safe in the UK’s Care system. If it was determined that he wasn’t a minor, he wouldn’t still be in the foster care system, would he? Even if he is determined to be Buhari’s age mate, the case is still solid.
These guys continue to say the boy lied when it was the DOCTORS who told the authorities what they believed to be his true age. Those doctors wouldn’t have done that solely on his word.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Well said.
Applause
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This article below is a reminder again. Do not outsource your role as a father.

EKWEREMADU: Between Fatherhood and Ambition

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a sick daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out from the highly demanding world of politics to sort out his daughter's pressing health needs.

He was all over the place during the PDP  primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC , reportedly taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma, Imo state Governor, when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC, led by their state APC Chairman, Chief Ugochukwu Agballah, outrightly rejected him. 

He eventually lost and , unlike previous election cycles, Senator Ekweremadu is not returning to the Nigerian Senate.He lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that it appeared like he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child  to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals,  understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of six to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas. 

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG. 

He forgot that he will finish as a father and husband.

I compared Senator Ekweremadu to Joe Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then in 2015 , US Vice President Biden had a dying son and had the opportunity to contest in his party's primaries to emerge against Trump for the US Presidency but Biden stepped down from that race in order to support his dying son.

At a point, Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy, Beau Biden later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed on , Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians (and professionals) who will do like Biden but not like Ike.   

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and was almost about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7 and now August 4.      

Last two Sundays ago was Father's Day , I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.  

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu family in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them. 

May God help all fathers to realise that "your child is your responsibility". 

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence. 

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child. 

This a lesson to all fathers: Do not behave like Senator Ike Ekweremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure. May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone, Amen.
Sunkanmi Vaughan is a Lagos-based Pharmacist and Author.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Lifestone(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
But Ike is a disappointment as a Lawyer, he ought to have carefully reviewed the laws guiding organ donation in the UK before heading there. So sad. That the organ did not match is an oversight that is unpardonable with present day technology.
If these are quality of those at the Leadership of making laws for us in Nigeria, little surprise that we are were we are now.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Nozino: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re on the right track and so is the UK court. It’s doubtful that they even took a look at the fraudulent information presented because they’ve seen their share of forged documents originating in Nigeria. I’ve no doubt that genetic testing was performed which is more credible than things that can’t be authenticated due to corruption however these guys fail to understand the gist of the alleged crime and how age plays no factor in it. They’re being willfully obtuse.

Thank you ma. Personally, I have changed the Information on my BVN. All it took was a letter addressed to the Bank manager instructing him/her to effect the change. Very easy process. I wouldn’t count BVN information as correct information for legal proceedings.

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by ablejesus26(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
kozmokaz:

E consign u weather na Igbo, Hausa , Yoruba , ijaw, efik!!

Mfk was once a senate president !!! He was in a position to do things right but never did that !

For the record abum nwa Afo

Corruption knows no tribe

That person you quoted can never stop doing tribal gbasgbos � grin cheesy that's the only thing his creator sent him to earth to do,d day he stops it his existance on earth becomes over.
He only exists to do Igbo tribal bigotry all the days of his life grin

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Abujason: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
I guess he wanted to just travel abroad. Now he gets to stay abroad… in prison for fraud.
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’re on the right track and so is the UK court. It’s doubtful that they even took a look at the fraudulent information presented because they’ve seen their share of forged documents originating in Nigeria. I’ve no doubt that genetic testing was performed which is more credible than things that can’t be authenticated due to corruption however these guys fail to understand the gist of the alleged crime and how age plays no factor in it. They’re being willfully obtuse.
This exactly what 98% of the morons on this thread don't understand. Age is just minor in comparison to the bigger issues at hand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
descarado:

Status quo is maintained until the final hearing.

It's an international crime.

They’re still in custody because there is enough evidence to keep them in jail.
Can you please provide a credible link to the claims made by the thread title?

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by obailala(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The boy never claimed he was 15, the doctors who alerted the authorities did. His age, though not a driving factor, has yet to be disproven and no credible news coming out of the UK has reported that.
If there was a victory in this case, the suspects wouldn’t be still rotting in jail. Whatever happened in court today was enough to keep them in custody.
Lol.. Are you listening to yourself? That the doctors and not the boy are the ones who claimed he's 15? So a white doctor just sees a boy and just assigns an age to him? shocked

Indeed, what 'hate' cannot do to the rationality of humans does not exist! grin

1 Like

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Idiotseverywher: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

undecided person no even fit understand this rubbish wey you type self. Mr Man, it is a crime in most first world countries to buy organs from people. Google it and stop arguing blindly for one of the people who have damaged your country.
. You are the one who is arguing blindly, organ donors are legalized in all part of the world, some people even their wills opted for a certain part of their system be kept for donation, including tyr eyes, brain, kidney etc, even in foreign countries accident victims organ are saved to those in need of them, when you people want to lie, you start giving reference with Google, let me ask you, what do you understand by organ donor, majority of Nigerian in Malaysia in those days where very notorious in donating one of their kidney, that how they were making quick money and even till now majority of Nigerian guys are into that to make money, you are there talking what you don't know or maybe you are just playing illiteracy
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Ojuntana: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. This article below is a reminder again. Do not outsource your role as a father.

I recall having this conversation with my wife during the week when the case of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu came up and I was completely in an incandescent shock that this man actually has a sick daughter yet has been all over the place attending political meetings for his political ambition instead of taking time out from the highly demanding world of politics to sort out his daughter's pressing health needs.

He was all over the place during the PDP  primaries, he lost the PDP gubernatorial primaries for Enugu state then started planning to decamp to APGA, then APC , reportedly taken to APC national Chairman by HE Uzodinma, Imo state Governor, when APC stalwarts in Enugu APC, led by their state APC Chairman, Chief Ugochukwu Agballah, outrightly rejected him. 

He eventually lost and , unlike previous election cycles, Senator Ekweremadu is not returning to the Nigerian Senate.He lost on all the political fronts.

Sen. Ike Ekweremadu was all over the place so much that it appeared like he did not follow through on the health and lifestyle choices of his children.

He did not follow through on what I believe is more important than his political ambition; the life of his daughter and a family at the low ebb of the apprehension of losing a child  to kidney failure.

Ike Ekeremadu was so consumed by his political ambition that he had no time and seriousness to do due diligence and background check on the character they got him as a donor for his daughter , I doubt if with his PhD, he even had the time to follow through and read up to ask the right questions from the professionals,  understand the risks and benefits of why it could be better for one member of his family of six to donate to the daughter instead of a stranger and seek help to find out if there are some of the tests which can be done on the stranger here in Nigeria before bundling a total stranger overseas. 

He was so consumed by politics that when the 22-year old donor went rogue and was allegedly scheming behind him to deny his age and report Ike and family to UK police, it probably escaped his detection and intervention soon enough so he can be the first to report to UK police and then return the donor to Nigeria for him to immediately restart the process of getting alternative donor(s) for his ailing daughter whose life was more important to him.

He forgot that he was first a father and husband before becoming a Senator,Deputy Senate President and SSG. 

I compared Senator Ekweremadu to Joe Biden and I believe that he could have followed the Biden example. Then in 2015 , US Vice President Biden had a dying son and had the opportunity to contest in his party's primaries to emerge against Trump for the US Presidency but Biden stepped down from that race in order to support his dying son.

At a point, Biden was to sell his family house before Barack Obama intervened and offered to pay for the treatment. Biden's boy made his Dad promise him that no matter what happens, Biden must not give up his life long ambition to be US President, Biden's boy, Beau Biden later died. Biden grieved without the guilt of abandoning his son for his political ambition.

In 2021, years after his son had passed on , Biden contested and won. There are many Nigerian politicians (and professionals) who will do like Biden but not like Ike.   

Family is so important that we even need the approval of a sick dying one before we place anything above their life

That is the lesson Ike missed and was almost about to lose from both ends as his wife who takes care of the daughter remains in prison until July 7 and now August 4.      

Last two Sundays ago was Father's Day , I really truly hope that fathers used that day to reflect and understand the real responsibility of fatherhood. It is the hardest job for a man but it gives the greatest reward if you do your best at it.

As a father , I have realized that it is not possible to outsource that role of a father and not pay heavy fines.  

May God heal that Ike Ekweremadu's daughter and may God help the Ike Ekweremadu family in this their difficult time. I know it is a difficult place for them. 

That you pay all the bills and have a devoted and responsible wife/mother of your child won't still make up for your negligence. 

Your child is your responsibility and not even your ambition can replace what you will miss if you neglect your role in the life of your child. 

This a lesson to all fathers: Do not behave like Senator Ike Ekweremadu who was literally chasing rats around the house when his house was on fire.

May God help us all to succeed and may our children not develop kidney failure. May our labour of love and sacrifice be rewarded in our life time and when we are long gone, Amen.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

This nonsense you wrote is totally in bad taste

Not everything in life has to do with politics

And I don't think it is right for you to judge Ekweremadu based on only what you saw

Things may run deeper than that

Your principal Bola Tinubu also lost a son. Should we attribute that to lack of fatherly care from Tinubu too? Few months later he also lost the mother of that particular son

You also opened a thread of fourteen days prayer and fasting for him to emerge President while not being in the best of health. Why have you not shared this advice of health being more important than politics with him?

I suggest you delete this rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abujason:
I guess he wanted to just travel abroad. Now he gets to stay abroad… in prison for fraud.

He isn’t at risk for being sent to prison at all. He didn’t commit fraud, the senator and his wife did. He’s in foster care where underage people are kept and he didn’t tell his age, the doctor told the authorities his age, why won’t you guys address that?

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by akpunda86: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nbote:

How exactly did they swindle him? That Boy obviously willingly offered to sell his kidney to them but developed cold feet afta arriving the UK

D kid was not told about kidney my guy was told and deceived that was gonna get a job and Skool in UK all those letters Ikeoha wrote kid never saw it,the medicals kid did he tut was doing it 4 a job,Ikeoha is a scam,Before Kidney transplant u know how many orientation that are done.

Okay after the kid donates kidney u fly him to Naija where he will slowly die while his daughter recuperates,Oga u must be wicked like Ekwerwmadu,eedris Abubakar is down with kidney silent and he believes in our system ,San g a song Naija jaga jaga caused by likes of Ekwerwmadu,luckily he got a donor cause he tozched many lives,Did Naija senate touch you,All our Constituency projects are senators private money,did Ekwerwmadu build a first class hospital of his 22 years in senate,with millions of dollars stacked up in the POP ceiling of his house.May he Rot in Jail and become first Naija senator to rot in Jail,For the daughter maY she get well,and may a good donor locate her,The two Ekwerwmadu sons should Man up and look 4 donor 4 their sister in absence of their father cos the mantle have reached them as IKEOHA will stay long in Prison.
This I have seen Rot in Jail same fate awaits All that kept us like this,all this Northern Terrorist karma coming.

5 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Lifestone(m): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nozino:

Liar? How? Has he lied under oath ? Wasn’t he, a non relative and stranger to the sick lady, trafficked into the UK by the senator to either (1) donate his kidney after being offered monetary incentives (2) Harvest his kidney without his knowledge??

How do you people not understand that you can’t offer money to organ donors? It is a crime!!

And according to UK laws, you have to be either be a relative or a close friend to the patient to enter the UK on a visa and donate organs?
Bro you are mixing things up. The Court have ruled that he lied to authority about his age, he can't escape that. The rest comes with more information and as the case progresses it will become clearer.
But it's strange that Ekweremadu as a Lawyer didn't familiarise himself with the law of UK before heading there. That may become very fatal
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by lexy2014: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
obailala:
The boy claiming to be a 15 year old minor was the first red flag which got the authorities interested in the case. With that 'minor' claim proven to be false, it's the first victory for the Ekweremadus. Let's watch and seee how the case goes; no need for long arguments. My bet is that the Ekweremadus will eventually be let off the hook.

"The boy lying about being a minor already rubbishes the entire case in Ekweremadus favour."

This is what you and it is what I am interested in. How does the age issue rubbish the entire case in Ekweremadus favour?

4 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
obailala:
Lol.. Are you listening to yourself? That the doctors and not the boy are the ones who claimed he's 15? So a white doctor just sees a boy and just assigns an age to him? shocked

Indeed, what the emotions of hate cannot do to the rationality of humans does not exist! grin

The doctor confidently lodged the claim that he was underage and you can be sure the doctor backed it with genetic testing. His true age has yet to be revealed by anyone but paidNigerian media outlets. The fraudulent passport listed his age as 41 and no one, not even the senator’s lawyer, has been able to debunk that claim.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 8stargeneral: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
kozmokaz:
Lol

Uk is dishing out same energy Nigerian courts use back to them
lol..because they know our system
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Gemma11: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
etrange:

If he lied under oath, he'd face legal charges for sure cause that would be perjury. However, regardless of whether he lied under oath or not, if he lied at all, passing the refugee hearing would still be a tough call. How do you think Asylum works? You just beg them and they'll give you? Have you ever been to a refugee hearing or spoken to anyone who has? If it's on record that he lied about his age (in or out if court), he'll have a hard time navigating that during his hearing. Those guys will scrutinize his story like crazy.

David has not yet given any statement under oath saying that he is 15.

It could be that he only spoke today under oath and told his real age which is why the Judge ruled in the defence's favour.
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by obailala(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The doctor confidently lodged the claim that he was underage and you can be sure the doctor backed it with genetic testing. His true age has yet to be revealed by anyone but paidNigerian media outlets. The fraudulent passport listed his age as 41 and no one, not even the senator’s lawyer, has been able to debunk that claim.
Lol...
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by tfelicityk(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Congratulations
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nozino:

Thank you ma. Personally, I have changed the Information on my BVN. All it took was a letter addressed to the Bank manager instructing him/her to effect the change. Very easy process. I wouldn’t count BVN information as correct information for legal proceedings.

You’re very candid and very wise. You wouldn’t count it as correct information and neither does the UK court.
Notice how the ‘powerful delegation’ sent served no purpose and held no weight with the UK officials because the alleged criminals are still in custody.

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Nozino: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lifestone:
Bro you are mixing things up. The Court have ruled that he lied to authority about his age, he can't escape that. The rest comes with more information and as the case progresses it will become clearer.
But it's strange that Ekweremadu as a Lawyer didn't familiarise himself with the law of UK before heading there. That may become very fatal

My point is that the guy’s age has absolutely no effect on most of the charges. If anything, this ruling , which has yet to be confirmed and can still be appealed, only affects the Child trafficking charge which is the least of their worries.

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. You are the one who is arguing blindly, organ donors are legalized in all part of the world, some people even their wills opted for a certain part of their system be kept for donation, including tyr eyes, brain, kidney etc, even in foreign countries accident victims organ are saved to those in need of them, when you people want to lie, you start giving reference with Google, let me ask you, what do you understand by organ donor, majority of Nigerian in Malaysia in those days where very notorious in donating one of their kidney, that how they were making quick money and even till now majority of Nigerian guys are into that to make money, you are there talking what you don't know or maybe you are just playing illiteracy
It's still hard to understand this your ingirishi. However, the fact remains that giving money to an organ donor in exchange for any organ or tissue is a criminal offence in most (if not all) first world countries—the UK involved. Read these links:
1) https://www.google.com/url?q=https://businessday.ng/analysis/article/ekweremadu-is-it-legal-to-pay-organ-donor-in-uk/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD1q719ub4AhVHdcAKHbeqDHwQFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw10mD9OuZXFUnv4HU9VHE4g

2) https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/how-you-can-help/get-involved/key-messages-and-information/living-organ-donation-faq/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjD1q719ub4AhVHdcAKHbeqDHwQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw0ucfBFapq4ElF8840OcZkj

I am very sure that this is the prosecutor's Trump card because I am sure the boy has given that one away already.

5 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gemma11:

David has not yet given any statement under oath saying that he is 15.

It could be that he only spoke today under oath and told his real age which is why the Judge ruled in the defence's favour.

Can you kindly share credible information showing the alleged ruling?

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nozino:

My point is that the guy’s age has absolutely no effect on most of the charges. If anything, this ruling , which has yet to be confirmed and can still be appealed, only affects the Child trafficking charge which is the least of their worries.

There was NEVER a child trafficking charge. The charge was and still is human trafficking for the purposes of organ harvesting, modern slavery, and exploitation.

2 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by frog12: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
ekweremadu scam nigeria to lead the senate, now the uk dey suffer am for mosquito prison grin grin grin grin
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by OgatheTop: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

What have you achieved with this rubbish?

I wonder what motivation people like you enjoy to write absolute nonsense concerning people and their family!

Can't you just shut up and find ways to raise money for your practice license, sure expired?

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let him remain there till after election
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lifestone:

Can you please provide evidence of this ruling?

3 Likes

Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by Olastep1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Good for him
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by etrange: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nozino:

Sir you’ve answered the question. The ruling can be appeal easily when the fact that BVN information can be updated and changed! With someone as powerful as the criminal senator, how difficult would it be to have the guy’s BVN information updated to reflect whatever he wants? The judge will surely consider this. Besides, this is the least charge the senator has to face.

Bro, you actually want to finish the guy. Do you know what is called perjury? If he is not a minor, the chances of this guy getting jailed for lying are slim at the moment because the lie was done outside the court and he wasn't under oath. The moment he appeals this ruling, he'll be under oath and if found to be lying after that, it'll be considered a perjury in his case against the senator (delibrately lying under oath to mislead the court) and that's a liable offense. Trust me, if he appeals an already ruled part of the case, the next hearing will be intense and he can't wriggle out of that in this century. So except he's 15 and the judge that made this ruling is a drunkard, it'll be in his best interest to leave it the way it is at the moment.

By the way, you keep saying BVN, I have not mentioned any of those documents throughout my chat here. You think the court ruled based on the BVN? If it were that simple, wouldn't it have been an open and close case? Dude, your biometrics can easily tell if you're teenager or a full grown adult. The age disparity between 15 and 21 is too huge to be missed.
Re: David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules by WarriAproko: 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Do you think the Ekweremadus could have pulled off harvesting some1's kidney in the UK without d donor's permission?
In the UK oo not in Nigeria?
How will they now manage the boy so he won't talk after the procedure?
Kill him and disappear his body?
In the UK too?
Make una no de let hatred cloud una judgement abeg.
The fact that Ekweremadu wrote a letter to the UK embassy stating he will sponsor the boy's visit and also stated the purpose of the visit says a lot.
Dude is just looking for asylum with lies.Simple
not for a small boy to disgrace a senator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Confers National Service Award on Wike (Picture) / Richest Local Governments In Nigeria / Nigerian Air Force Cutting Off Boko Haram’s Supply. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.