Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served (588 Views)

The Day You Were Served Breakfast / Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by KwesiSiaw: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Customers dining at a popular restaurant in Lagos state were left disappointed after spotting a live centipede in a bowl of isi ewu soup they ordered.

The diners were at the restaurant to treat themselves to a bowl of sumptuous Isi Ewu, but unfortunately, they could not get themselves to eat the meal after spotting the live creature

The disappointed customers recorded the centipede and shared the video online to warn other customers.

The incident reportedly happened in a restaurant in Ago, Okota area of Lagos state.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/customers-shocked-to-find-a-live-centipede-in-a-soup-they-were-served-in-a-restaurant/

Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Itzurboi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's buying balanced diet and getting extra protein... Value for your hard earned cash.
Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by airminem(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na poo be this one na

1 Like

Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Saviourk: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
What are we going to call this now?
People should try as much as possible to cook in their homes.

For me,eating outside at this trying times isn't wise.
Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Criminals... undecided

They put the centipide there to get free food... Were probably denied... So they posted the video... undecided
Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Bluezy13(m): 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saviourk:
What are we going to call this now?
People should try as much as possible to cook in their homes.

For me,eating outside at this trying times isn't wise.

Meaning that it is wise to eat at no trying times.
Has there ever been no trying times ??
Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Boogyman557: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool Sense no go kill Una..

if u know, u know

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Saviourk: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bluezy13:

Meaning that it is wise to eat at no trying times.
Has there ever been no trying times ??
That's my opinion.Trying times with regard to the present state of our country.Besides,high cost of food items have made most food vendors to start using sub-standarded and expired products/ingredients in making foods.So,it's better one cooks by oneself.
Re: Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served by Bluezy13(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Saviourk:
That's my opinion.Trying times with regard to the present state of our country.Besides,high cost of food items have made most food vendors to start using sub-standarded and expired products/ingredients in making foods.So,it's better one cooks by oneself.

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Music Album Was Your Favourite Back In The Days? / Wedding Vows: Pastor Asks Bride To Pledge Her Breast To Satisfy Husband (Video) / Help Me Out Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.