Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison (41114 Views)

'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku / N82m, $36,000 Stolen In Kuje Prison During Attack Belong To Politicians / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Zeezenho: 3:53am On Jul 08, 2022
This what tinubu APC brought to Nigerians he even promised to continue were they stopped the worst is he even want Nigerians to compensate his monumental failures with a fresh mandate.what am audacity.

Anyways may tabu like tinubu never befall us again in this new Nigerian we are obidiently building .
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by abaste: 4:20am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50am On Jul 08, 2022
ijustdey:
EXCLUSIVE: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-why-terrorists-couldnt-have-stolen-n62-36000-cash-from-kuje-prison/

Previous thread:Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates
https://www.nairaland.com/7214827/kuje-prison-warders-say-boko
Buhari actually came to fight corruption.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Mokason288:

BUhari is a Fulani jihadist Terrorist

This government is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria

Most corrupt in the history of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by ogatboy(m): 5:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Anyone who believe that terrorists stole any money in Kuje prison break is a slowpoke. Those officials involved just want to use the opportunity to corner the money for their own use.

I have a different theory. The money was actually stolen but the government made the money available on purpose.
I believe that attack was permitted by the government as part of their negotiations with the terrorist group. The attacks from start to finish was too easy.

Buhari visited to make it look like it was a serious thing. All na script.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Everfrank(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Did the prison authorities officially reported any missing money?
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by ZUBY77(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2022
So anyone really beloved these clowns that 86 million cash was in Kuje Prison? Doing what?
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Fahdiga(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2022
ogatboy:

I have a different theory. The money was actually stolen but the government made the money available on purpose.
I believe that attack was permitted by the government as part of their negotiations with the terrorist group. The attacks from start to finish was too easy.

Are you saying the government made the money available for who? Didn't you read where it was said the money belonged to rich inmates? No sane person is doubting that the attack wasn't a script written by the government but what I'm saying is that the prison officers used the opportunity to eat the money that rich inmates kept in their custody.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2022
I know the writer is trying to make sense of the allegedly stolen money but even Nigeria as a whole has defied sense. Let's those who claimed millions of Naira and thousands of dollars were stolen cash out jor. That's nothing compared to weak government that can't even keep hold of arrested terrorists. How can a prison house hundreds of hardened criminals like Bokoharam and Abba Kyari and yet it's prone to attack like that?

1 Like

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Bfly: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Make them first arrest all those warders hoarding prisoners' money of such amount.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Terrorist should come and tell their own part of the story whether they actually store the money or the prison warders are telling lies.. oya Terrorist over to you
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by arantess: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Anyone who believe that terrorists stole any money in Kuje prison break is a slowpoke. Those officials involved just want to use the opportunity to corner the money for their own use.
If people believe snake swallowed money, scroll down and you see people who believe this shit
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by arantess: 6:37am On Jul 08, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Buhari actually came to fight corruption.
Then he and his clowns said corruption is/was fighting back

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by woleomojesu(f): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2022
wink Prison officials wan cash out
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Newton2024: 7:00am On Jul 08, 2022
ogatboy:

It is glaring to all except heliues seunmsg omenkaLives OyigboUpdate, Antichrist, Mannabbqgrill and other zombies that the prison attack was staged from Aso Rock. Buhari can only fool zombies and his urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by membranus: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Mokason288:

BUhari is a Fulani jihadist Terrorist

This government is the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria

Therefore Buhari should be locked up in Kuje Prison after service bah?

1 Like

Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2022
maybe people are not looking through the right direction. they could actually have stolen it
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by mecuries(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2022
the wardens should be jailed too....they are all criminals
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by ogatboy(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you saying the government made the money available for who? Didn't you read where it was said the money belonged to rich inmates? No sane person is doubting that the attack wasn't a script written by the government but what I'm saying is that the prison officers used the opportunity to eat the money that rich inmates kept in their custody.

Rich imates and was kept in the prison because bank no dey? Abeg e. I am not waering pampers. I can see a script. So let me ask you, the President advanced convoy was attacked? How did they know the itenary of the President? Obviously an insider tipped them off and so the insider knew it was an advanced convoy and the President won't be inside. Abeg leave all these script.

Maybe you forgot that part of their negotiation with BH involves releasing their inmates and paying them cash. The government could not be seen doing that so they gave them a pathway.

How many attacks have the President physically gone to visit? But he went to Kuje prison just to put a show of seriousness. Please I am not a kid. They just have to make it seem like the government is not involved.

Soon their prisoners will be freed and government will claim it paid nothing
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
We have weak security system because of the kind of leaders majority of Nigerians voted in power. We warned you people about Buhari in 2015 but your people refused to listen and now insecurity na turn by turn for everyone. If you guys want you can vote for Atiku or Tinubu in 2023 but no one should complain when Nigeria will collapse completely under our very eyes. Peter Obi is the solution to all these things. I would have voted for Osinbajo but since his Yoruba people left him and sided with a corrupt and old Tinubu then only Peter Obi is the best choice.
I disagree with we warned you about Buhari in 2015 which is a statement usually made by Ibo people and South-south.
Was Peter Obi competing in 2015?
Was GEJ a good president and people deliberately left him for a Buhari?
Be using your brain well before posting.
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Konskott(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari is looking for investigative report from the same people who he says he is disappointed with. No be scam be this one?
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Naijazure: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Since these inmates have sums running to hundreds of millions....

FG should borrow from them to find ASUU...

naija don jaga jaga finish
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Reasoning(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is kuje prison bank
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by Wwwq: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
How
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by MrBONE2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Fahdiga:
Re: Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison by kaptaintintin: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bh and iswap don't steal money from victims. They rustle cattles,kidnap,rape,murder,assassinate but never to rob victims of cash (stealing). It's against the organization's ethics and culture. So our sanate president came out openly to defend the organization. Is it wonderful?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts / Polo Park - Enugu's First Mall Steps Out / Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.