Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40812 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Emmyxclusive: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Good for him, when did he become the mouthpiece of the northerners? Dude is desperately trying to turn the north against obi by say Peter Obi looked down on kwankwaso. He is taking advantage of the fact that northerners get sentimental alot wen it comes to politics

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by pacesetting: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
I signed the petition too.

I've never liked most of his positions on things, but this one he is doing now is going too far.

He is inciting ethnic and religious violence with some of his comments. Imagine the rubbish he was saying about the demolition.
Benaddy:
East started the war when they called north illiterate and called SW slave

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Sonicroyel: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2022
RedPiller:
This thing have no effect, it's just like a game.

No effect online or offline

grin angry angry

You think

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by comodo: 9:50am On Jul 08, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
show me where a Buhari supporter threatened you for just supporting Jonathan, you Mor0n

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by buckeyemedia: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Man blocked me for saying that he was wrong on a certain issue concerning Atiku.
Follow Follow Wailer, Let us weep for you?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

Shatap HYPOCRITE.

Once he starts supporting your candidate, even if he insulted your God, you would continue lauding him.

You guys moved from FFK to Reno to Kanu now it's Hundeyin.

Shhhh... Quit foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Unlike you and your ilk, I don't support individuals blindly neither am I a fan of anyone... I praise wisdom when I hear it, and criticize foolishness whenever it's uttered!

If Buhari says or does something sensible, I applaud him, if he messes up (which he does all the time) I can't be expected to pretend or gloss over it. Same goes for Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri, Atiku, Tinubu, etc... That's called objectivity.

So, grow up and give over to sound arguments.... The matter here is that Mr. Omokri has messed up, and his fvck up is being treated! Whatever your reservations are about how he was praised in the past is quite moot, even bordering on unintelligent. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Zzxx(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
He should be banned,he talks too much.

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Dagenius53: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Man blocked me for saying that he was wrong on a certain issue concerning Atiku.
That's why I don't like how seun kept posting his words on front page, he doesn't want to hear people's opinion than himself. The man is overrated

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by buckeyemedia: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Unlike you and your ilk, I don't support individuals blindly neither am I a fan of anyone... I praise wisdom when I hear it, and criticize foolishness whenever it's uttered!

If Buhari says or does something sensible, I applaud him, if he messes up (which he does all the time) I can't be expected to pretend or gloss over it. Same goes for Peter Obi, Nnamdi Kanu, Reno Omokri, Atiku, Tinubu, etc... That's called objectivity.

So, grow up and give over to sound arguments.... The matter here is that Mr. Omokri has messed up, and his fvck up is being treated! Whatever your reservations are about how he was praised in the past is quite moot, even bordering on unintelligent. Good day.
Shameless Thing, he messed up how?

You people will be trolling Omokri on social media like a fly following sheet?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by buckeyemedia: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Zzxx:
He should be banned,he talks too much.
The irony is that I have never heard any nonsense Omokri said on twitter unless his wailing followers post it on Nairaland.

So what do you mean by he talks too much, stop been obsessed with the man, abi em use juju for una?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Dorakay93:

Reno is enjoying in abroad,don't know what we are facing here, hence, the clamor for PDP and Atiku. Nigeria has sunk already we need a floater.

Reno is doing serious harm to your nation on social media from that abroad...

You say we need a floater, yet people like Reno are hellbent on further sinking the nation with their campaigns for charlatans and against the best fit to salvage the nation.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Edoziesmart(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Globad:

Which language is that? grin
Urhobo, Delta State
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
omenka:
I heard there is no word for SHAME in Igbo dialect. This is why they never have any idea when to apply the brakes on certain issues. They just keep stepping on the gas pedal until they drive themselves over the cliff.

It's appalling.
Guy there's something called Google. And by the way, the word for shame is ègwú.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by enonche85(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
That Reno is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Did you guys say he's a pastor? Such a disgrace to Christianity.

Not all pastors are pastors bro.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Dorakay93(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Reno is doing serious harm to your nation on social media from that abroad...

You say we need a floater, yet people like Reno are hellbent on further sinking the nation with their campaigns for charlatans and against the best fit to salvage the nation.
You don't understand my comment.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Idonije8(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tomorrow the useless Peter Obi will come and blame opposition for this petition.
Yesterday I thought of supporting Peter Obi because of his choiced vp, but now I have changed my mind.
Peter Obi will lose this election because of the barbaric and evil nature of his supporters(igbos).
Abeg Bleep off who give a damn if you are not supporting get out go vote for agbado

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Idonije8(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
Tomorrow the useless Peter Obi will come and blame opposition for this petition.
Yesterday I thought of supporting Peter Obi because of his choiced vp, but now I have changed my mind.
Peter Obi will lose this election because of the barbaric and evil nature of his supporters(igbos).
who gives a damn Abeg go vote of agbado and corn
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by kmaster007: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
For what reason bcoz his not supporting Obituaries

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Sunday2021: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
UptownVibes:
Its obvious. He is doing it for his personal gains. Probably for a position later,or some $$ has been transferred to him already by atiku.. I used to be his fan,but not anymore. Let me go join the petition signing..
did you transfer some dollars when he was supporting igbos?
Did ipob transfer dollars to him when he was supporting Namdi Kanu?
Why are you people like this? You guys are the true definition of hatred but you come up and cry in social media that everybody hate you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Everlastingson: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin

Hate and lies- powered fellow. Kill hate or it will kill you.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Golan007: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Sharap Hypocrite.

Your antecdents on this forum have not gone unnoticed.

You are as consistent as Ipob in your ideals and aspirations.

You consistently believe ONLY your opinion counts and all others should be censored as you are doing for Reno presently.

I don’t give a shi.t about Reno but i can see how you hyenas act like the lynch mob.

Disgraceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Great0ne1: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
That Reno is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Did you guys say he's a pastor? Such a disgrace to Christianity.
He is a scammer, just like mbaka, adeboye and okotie
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Shameless Thing, he messed up how?

You people will be trolling Omokri on social media like a fly following sheet?

Civility needs to be taught in schools, homes, and religious centers... Who starts a response with such words! Haba!

Ma/Sir, I have never trolled Reno or anyone else on social media for that matter. Unlike you, I have better and more productive things to do with my precious time.

I merely stated here that Reno is simply being given a taste of his own medicine... It's all Karma.

He has been trolling and acting like a child for a while... Now, bigger trolls have decided to clean him out! Am I supposed to show him sympathy?!! Or what exactly are you even attacking me for?!! Please, have a word with yourself.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by gabbasin(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
When Reno was massaging una ego, una dey hail am, calling himself Buhari tormentor, table shaker etc, now that he's OBIdient tormentor, you want him banned for airing his views, you guys are not different from Buhari that banned twitter, you can't tolerate opposing views

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by EdwardRandy(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Dont mind the intolerant foolish yeebowhs. You praise them, you become their god. Just one honest criticism, watch how they will start cursing, threatening and blackmailing you. These kind of people are too toxic and should not be seen as humans...
You are an animal, so you should lack the brain of understanding how humans act. Mugu
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap Hypocrite.

Your antecdents on this forum have not gone unnoticed.

You are as consistent as Ipob in your ideals and aspirations.

You consistently believe ONLY your opinion counts and all others should be censored as you are doing for Reno presently.

I don’t give a shi.t about Reno but i can see how you hyenas act like the lynch mob.

Disgraceful.

Nah... You are still confusing me with yourself and other moronic sycophants. grin

My antecedents remain purely on the side of truth! If you are pained by my stand on subjects, that is your problem sir, not mine!

I don't make comments to please a single soul on this forum... And yes, I am guilty of being irritated by imbecility, sycophants, and bigots!

Any more useless tantrums?!! cool

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Sunday2021: 10:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Udemzy05:

Like what you lots dished to GEJ in 2014/2015?
Hypocrite calling others hypocrite.

Spit.
the same gej is Reno boss and they are from the same region. So are you doing it for gej? Is Reno in apc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by SoapQueen(f): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Dorakay93:

You don't understand my comment.

My apologies then... Please, throw more light.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Senatorbng(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Cancel culture
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Golan007: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nah... You are still confusing me with yourself and other moronic sycophants. grin

My antecedents remain purely on the side of truth! If you are pained by my stand on subjects, that is your problem sir, not mine!

I don't make comments to please a single soul on this forum... And yes, I am guilty of being irritated by imbecility, sycophants, and bigots!

Any more useless tantrums?!! cool

Your truth includes support for IPOB and now Obi?

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Sunday2021: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2022
KosiGee:

You are not ok upstairs. Where did you see Peter Obi threaten anyone? Have you ever heard him speak ill against anyone? Name one person.

I might not be his fan but people like you with your mischief is worse than those you criticise.
the chief lier don't need to speak for himself, there are thousands of his useless supporters that are speaking for him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi / Yahaya Bello In Catholic Church For Thanksgiving Over Supreme Court Victory / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.