Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures (40817 Views)

Notable signatures of Lugard, Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello, Gani, Ojukwu & others / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by willyo(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Globad:

Which language is that? grin

Urhobo
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by mema900: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ThatFairGuy1: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri ( performorresign ) is being paid in his own coin by Ipob lunatics who metamorphosed into Obi bulldogs grin

Hands in akimbo, we're watching from afar

2 Likes

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by femicyrus(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
einsteine:

So he can't block you again? Why did Twitter put the feature? You are allowed to block someone you don't like.
Buhari made a post on Twitter that needs serious bashing but he disabled comments on the post courtesy of Twitter
That is a man answerable to us o
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by RexTramadol1: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Na Chukwu people no get job

Na Wetin dem dey smoke dey make dem report who dem suppose ignore

Be like Reno na threat to them in their few thousands, they don’t want their threat to keep giving them back to back.

Na person u no fit handle you go dey report upandan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by BaddestQueen(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Reno Omokri ( performorresign ) is being paid in his own coin by Ipob lunatics who metamorphosed into Obi bulldogs grin

Hands in akimbo, we're watching from afar
vote for obi
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by 2016easy2017: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Opmic: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
That Reno is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Did you guys say he's a pastor? Such a disgrace to Christianity.
He's not a pastor. He's a reader or some scholar. He doesn't believe in Jesus he believes in Christ or yeshua and considers as unbelievers, he doesn't believe in the Bible, he believes in some Ethiopian history
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Feggie3:
These Igbo politicians you called, do you see how Igbos slander them here on Nairaland? We don't fake it. Trace back and see how we call them out here without mincing words. You know we hate them, it's just that they are been imposed on us and we are always helpless. Okorocha we massively voted in and thought would have stood out even turned out to be the worst!! Okorocha enticed us with his philanthropy we never knew he rob's Peter to pay Paul and that got him the massive hate he is suffering now from his tribesmen.

Peter Obi never enjoyed this popularity before his administration. It was his administration that gained him this popularity and that stood him out... These other ones are the worst human beings on earth. I will choose Tinubu above these useless politicians u just listed.
you are still deceiving yourself. Who voted them in power? How did they get there?

Obi is "popular" because Atiku picked him as VP candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by fredoooooo: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Reno scammer vs obituarists grin
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by backbone503(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Man blocked me for saying that he was wrong on a certain issue concerning Atiku.

Blocked me too. Thats what he does to anyone whose comment doesn't massage his ego. He keeps asslicking Atiku from his self imposed exile
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
He is dealing with Obident people grin
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Ayoduro: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jesse25:
A petition to Ban Reno Omokri from twitter petition at change.org hit 12k signature

https://twitter.com/Owenjesse8/status/1545168072163659776?t=xUTVjnUWWOd5mJjpC3HTdQ&s=19
Petition link

https://www.change.org/p/ban-reno-omokri-from-twitter-just-like-trump-was-banned?recruiter=1157379600&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=e415aa30-0fe3-11eb-a5da-3d07491e6160&share_bandit_exp=initial-33868228-en-GB

Segalink know why he kept silent for some time now youths are not smiling cheesy

We have landed properties for sale at Mowe/Ofada ranging from 800k - 3m.
We also completed and uncompleted buildings for sale
Contact us for inspection. +2347015440401
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by gentlegenius(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

Same Reno, una once Hero beer when he was singing canary songs for you people then.

Well, una water don dey cook fish, it don tey
How does this comment sell your ancestor 'entitled' presidential candidate to Nigerians?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Here we go again so when Omokri was attacking Buhari here and there he was a good guy to uou Obi demons baa? When Reno called Tinubu druggie Lord then he is the man but now he refused to buy Obi shit 12k now signed for his twitter to be shut down isn't? Una dey craze big time.

You Obi supporters is this the Nigeria of ipigs you are praying for where people freedom of speech, choice and liberty will be under threat the way ipig and ugm running our region in SE?

Pls is this the youth presidency type all Nigeria youths craved for? Pls is this the way forward to better this country from zombie 1(buhari suppoerters) to zombie 2(obi supporters)?

I can bet it 11,999 of the 12k that signed the useless petition are definitely from SE.

Let me tell you motherfuckers your action has killed Obi chance completely now you have showed us Buhari brutish regime will be a child play if Obi win the presidency. Your actions has showed us ipigs and ugm will replace bandit, ISWAP and Boko haram all across the country running idi amin style of govt where his support lynched whoever of different view to his view but you know what? I swear to heaven you guys now made me hate Obi with passion and to God in heaven Obi won't smell Aso Rock I want any of you to put the money on ground for a bet.

That creepy bitch Pandora thief won't rule this country. We are trying to chase one devil away from our Aso Rock another worst devil with idi amin supporters want to take over I swear to haven it won't work.

Pls ask for my twitter account or Instagram account and Facebook account and NL account I will give ot to you with all pleasue so you can sign your useless and stupid petition and do your worst you bitch.

Now I had made up my mind I'm voting my party pdp regardless who is the flagbearer. Now kill yourselves.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by gentlegenius(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin
How does this comment help your ancestor 'entitled' presidential candidate to achieve his lifelong ambition?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by PapaHadum: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
jrusky:
Here we go again so when Omokri was attacking Buhari here and there he was a good guy to uou Obi demons baa? When Reno called Tinubu druggie Lord then he is the man but now he refused to buy Obi shit 12k now signed for his twitter to be shut down isn't? Una dey craze big time.

You Obi supporters is this the Nigeria of ipigs you are praying for where people freedom of speech, choice and liberty will be under threat the way ipig and ugm running our region in SE?

Pls is this the youth presidency type all Nigeria youths craved for? Pls is this the way forward to better this country from zombie 1(buhari suppoerters) to zombie 2(obi supporters)?

I can bet it 11,999 of the 12k that signed the useless petition are definitely from SE.

Let me tell you motherfuckers your action has killed Obi chance completely now you have showed us Buhari brutish regime will be a child play if Obi win the presidency. Your actions has showed us ipigs and ugm will replace bandit, ISWAP and Boko haram all across the country running idi amin style of govt where his support lynched whoever of different view to his view but you know what? I swear to heaven you guys now made me hate Obi with passion and to God in heaven Obi won't smell Aso Rock I want any of you to put the money on ground for a bet.

That creepy bitch Pandora thief won't rule this country. We are trying to chase one devil away from our Aso Rock another worst devil with idi amin supporters want to take over I swear to haven it won't work.

Pls ask for my twitter account or Instagram account and Facebook account and NL account I will ive ut to you with a pleasue so you can sign your useless and stupid petition you bitch.

Your freedom of speech be like the banning of Twitter by this government.

Crap crap capppyyy
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by jrusky(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
PapaHadum:

Your freedom of speech be like the banning of Twitter by this government.

Crap crap capppyyy

Gheerra outta here you idiot?

You are so disgusting bitch.

Obi my a s s.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ekeneewere(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
i have just signed the petition.

nigeria must be great again

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ransomed: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ban that he goat
He is a misnormal to public peace.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by GloriousGbola: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

O fẹ ki o gba ọ laaye lati ṣe iwa aṣiwere ni ita ati pe o ni ọrọ ọfẹ. Abajọ ti iyawo rẹ nigbagbogbo n lu ọ ni ile. Rogodo-kere ati itiju kekere eniyan.

Did you miss me

Did you dream of me sticking it to you unlike your bust on entry limp willy man?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:
Hypocrisy indeed stinks more than rotten eggs.

Chai, this people can't even take 10% of what they have been dishing to others.

Tueh!

Omokri is in problem because he has said something against the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem over various libellous statements he made against Tinubu but because of few statements he made against Peter Obi and the IBOs. Omokri is not in problem because of Atiku.

1 Like

Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Donaluta(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
helinues:

People who are not toxic in nature can't do because of politics and suddenly become toxic .

The toxicity is ingrained in their blood

You nkor .. you be psychiatrist potential patient
You are the most toxic human on this forum... You still get thumbs dey call another group toxic.. puuuuuahhhhhh
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by tamdun: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
perez100:
Tinubu urchins started insult in 2014/2015. Even their corrupt criminal Tinubu called a sitting President a drunkard. The Tinubu urchins are the most hateful souls in Nigeria. Though, Peter Obi is not supported by only Igbo. Many tribes are supporting him. But Igbos voted for Obasanjo but Tinubu urchins have never voted any Igbo person in the history of Nigeria.

However, tribal politics cannot work in 2023. Tinubu urchins are unable to tell us why we should vote Tinubu and that is why they want to turn it tribal politics. They know that Tinubu is a bad product that cannot be marketed.
Do I need to remind you about a Marginalization thread as far back as 2011?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Spirit04:
so you want him silenced. What then would happen should you people be given actual power?
Hunt people on the streets and knack them on the cross for speaking against your supleme reader? I'm starting to think all Igbos are Igbos miscreants or at least have exact same thought process.
I'm just imagining you people having control over Nigerian army and armoury

Am a Benin man and I stand for peter Obi ....am d OP self this not an igbo man project but a nigerian project too
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by ThatFairGuy1: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Why should I, obi is kolanut in Yoruba
BaddestQueen:
vote for obi
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Spherica17: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Billygee2u:

On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party, come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure or PDP despite Atiku desperation, should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria!

Nigerians wake up! This is the best Chance we have to kick these old ancestors out of there. We deserve better!!! Give us peter Obi! Vote labour party!
Tinubu is your next president.
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Stevedison(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
I am a follower of Reno Omokiri on twitter and he posts valuable contents. Please what's his offence bikini?
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
RedPiller:
This thing have no effect, it's just like a game.

No effect online or offline

grin angry angry
Who told you it doesn't have effect.Twitter ban has great effect on Reno Omokiri and most celebrities and politicians and ordinary people that does their business on Twitter.Do you know that Twitter is one of the social media you can do online business and people like Reno Omokiri who uses it for business,politics,etc can't survive without Twitter and you are here saying what you don't know...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures by Igbojew: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Exactly what they do on nairaland is now on twitter.

Be of an opinion not palatable to them, they start following you up and down creating threads tagging all the mods to ban you for being "a hater" and countless allegations. And when mods refuse taking action since you break no rule, they turn to the mods and start accusing seun of uncountable "offences".

Reno has been attacking other tribes, religion and political parties while they clap hands for him. Same Reno is now in a camp different from theirs, kpakam, they are petitioning him to be banned from twitter.

Simply put, they can't take little fraction of what they give.

Good thing is that, no polling units on social media.

I swear these people are super comedians grin

Omenka, come carry your people. grin
keep crying because your tears gladdens our heart.See this Buhari extremist and fanatics that always insults and hate Igbos because Igbos told Nigerians from day one that Buhari and APC are not what they pretended they are when they were attacking Goodluck Jonathan and eventually everything Igbos said turned out to be true still you could not get used to Igbo fore site against your Buhari and APC that is why you people can't stop hating them and you are here trying to playing psychological games by saying that Igbos hate other people.You and your fellow Nairaland urchins must die because of great Igbo matter...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum / Why The North Cannot Allow Breakup Of Nigeria - Garba Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.