Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,182 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians (1799 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Moh247: 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin see as you are senselessly fighting everyone because of the old man. Your useless self does not want to rest. You want him to die working. I told you that man has used your destiny you think its lie. Just look at what you are doing here.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

My child learn to mind your business
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by specialmati(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

My child learn to mind your business
grin grin grin grin a cultist reporting his child. grin grin grin grin tinubu has really used your destiny. Repent now and get better.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Ezmans: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:
Noise making and chestbeating online doesn't translate to political success, they failed in Ekiti, let's see them perform in Osun before we can even rate them after APGA
APC also win in anambra
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Moh247: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin a cultist reporting his child. grin grin grin grin tinubu has really used your destiny. Repent now and get better.

If I was a cultist I wouldn't report you but give you home training

But My child I reported you to Seun and Mynd44 so that you can change for the better
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by specialmati(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

If I was a cultist I wouldn't report you but give you home training

But My child I reported you to Seun and Mynd44 so that you can change for the better
grin grin grin grin grin I have told you to stop making senseless comment here since you are an elder. Repent and change. A child of God cannot keep this group. Why do everyone attack you comments here and why do you always post senseless comments. You give me home training grin grin grin grin maybe with your cultist friends right

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Indeed, they underestimated Mr politicians, this is a dramatic turn of events
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by mycar: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

3rd class Philosophy Graduate is not best for Nigeria

A man who failed in Anambra and even got impeached is not the best for Nigeria

We don't want a lair for a President

We don't want people who call Nigeria a Zoo to take back our country

A President alone can't fix Nigeria without corporation of National Assembly and 36 State Governors
I'm surprised you can read and write.
Your current president can't even present a secondary school certificate and you are here arguing with me.
What of that of your prefered candidate?
Zoo is even better than Nigeria, I would say jungle. Better watch your back, some terrorists have just been let loose.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by PoliciaNLand: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Someone was cursed and I asked if his father asked him to curse strangers

Did your parents also ask you to falsely accuse me

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by PoliciaNLand: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

Was that how your father raised you to talk to strangers over Politics
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by PoliciaNLand: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Moh247:

May all you wish me be the portion of your Generation till the 7th set
. mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Moh247: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2022
PoliciaNLand:

Rule 2

Lol

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Moh247: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Rule 2

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Moh247: 1:35am On Jul 10, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
[/b]

Rule 2

Answer my questions did they?

Re: Tinubu & Atiku Shocked About Peter Obi's Popularity & Acceptance To Nigerians by Owontime: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2022
IPOB people brain dey for their yansh sha grin grin grin
Even a child born yesterday knows very well that no IPOB person can become the president of Nigeria, the only people who refuse to know this are IPOB people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unprecedented Crowd For Peter Obi Witnessed In Plateau T / BREAKING!!! 2023: INEC Declares Orji Kalu Winner For Abia-north / Ipob War Against Islam Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.