Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion (2353 Views)

Lagos Blue Rail: Marina Train Station Nearing Completion / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by Aderewah: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Kingsbuchi:

But he is one of the shareholders of the company

Many yorubas hold shares too
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by Aderewah: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Shut up, I'm Igbo.

Can you prove that the person you quoted is of Igbo ethnicity.
How sure are you that he is not acting on old information which he hasn't updated.
Why can't you correct him with evidence rather than this. Be civil in approaching matters rather than resorting to primordial instincts.

Why must we be hypocritical in this country.
If we can't coexist without all this bickering and childish tribalism, why can't we mutually agree to separate.

There’s nothing I want more than for you lots to sell all the land that’s expiring in 40 years anyway and move back to your region
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by JoeyNaza: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aderewah:

There’s nothing I want more than for you lots to sell all the land that’s expiring in 40 years anyway and move back to your region

Lazy Man waiting for food to drop from table before he feeds.
Let me remind you even if Igbos leave their properties et al in Nigeria, there will still be poor, wretched and struggling indigenes so don't attribute your misfortune on anyone.

Infact people like Tinubu and his cronies will corner everything into their pocket grin grin
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by Aderewah: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoeyNaza:

Lazy Man waiting for food to drop from table before he feeds.
Let me remind you even if Igbos leave their properties et al in Nigeria, there will still be poor, wretched and struggling indigenes so don't attribute your misfortune on anyone.

Infact people like Tinubu and his cronies will corner everything into their pocket grin grin

Your properties combined is less than 5 billion dollars. You’re overestimating yourself. Your properties will be bought with cash. If you refused to sell, government will revoke c of o and sell to citizens.
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by JoeyNaza: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aderewah:

Your properties combined is less than 5 billion dollars. You’re overestimating yourself. Your properties will be bought with cash. If you refused to sell, government will revoke c of o and sell to citizens.

LoL, who is talking about valuation. I'm still asking you, if the government pays in cash and chase all Igbos away, will it automatically make lazy good-for-nothing small minds like you richer or better.

Otedola, Tinubu and co. will share everything and leave nobodies like you bare. Face front, find food chop, secure your family / future generations and leave tribal matters alone.

Because when push comes to shove you will understand that it's all man for himself / family, if your tribesman evaluates a stranger more valuable than you , he will throw tribal affiliation away and side with reason.

Commoner suppose dey use head.
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by Aderewah: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
JoeyNaza:

LoL, who is talking about valuation. I'm still asking you, if the government pays in cash and chase all Igbos away, will it automatically make lazy good-for-nothing small minds like you richer or better.

Otedola, Tinubu and co. will share everything and leave nobodies like you bare. Face front, find food chop, secure your family / future generations and leave tribal matters alone.

Because when push comes to shove you will understand that it's all man for himself / family, if your tribesman evaluates a stranger more valuable than you , he will throw tribal affiliation away and side with reason.

Commoner suppose dey use head.

This one is a fool. As i said, you lots overestimate yourself. The Ibo in SW do nothing for the yorubas. They don't employ the yorubas or add any sort of value. Instead, they extract wealth from the Yoruba with high purchasing power to build badly designed. empty mushroom mansions in Afaraukwu and other God forsaken enclaves.
Your petty trading and incessant importation creates more poverty than wealth. When you lots leave, every thing you sell will be made available in malls at cheaper prices rather than the rubbish two by two prices you set. There is no industry of worth you compete in that will even slightly dent the day to day activities of the people of the southwest. Transportation services is done by the Yoruba. Food, tech, fashion, health, education, haulage, petroleum, media so many other industries are Yoruba controlled. I lead a startup team making thousands of dollars per month. SO if Chukwudi that sells pirated movies down the street leaves, how exactly will it affect my life?
Just Akpu gobblers overrating yourselves. Leave. I dare you and your hairy chested brothers to leave the southwest and the north. In two years, lets see the tribes that will be fighting for residency permit. Whether it's Yoruba's in Biafra or you lots trying to come back to our country. We will ee.
Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by JoeyNaza: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aderewah:

This one is a fool. As i said, you lots overestimate yourself. The Ibo in SW do nothing for the yorubas. They don't employ the yorubas or add any sort of value. Instead, they extract wealth from the Yoruba with high purchasing power to build badly designed. empty mushroom mansions in Afaraukwu and other God forsaken enclaves.
Your petty trading and incessant importation creates more poverty than wealth. When you lots leave, every thing you sell will be made available in malls at cheaper prices rather than the rubbish two by two prices you set. There is no industry of worth you compete in that will even slightly dent the day to day activities of the people of the southwest. Transportation services is done by the Yoruba. Food, tech, fashion, health, education, haulage, petroleum, media so many other industries are Yoruba controlled. I lead a startup team making thousands of dollars per month. SO if Chukwudi that sells pirated movies down the street leaves, how exactly will it affect my life?
Just Akpu gobblers overrating yourselves. Leave. I dare you and your hairy chested brothers to leave the southwest and the north. In two years, lets see the tribes that will be fighting for residency permit. Whether it's Yoruba's in Biafra or you lots trying to come back to our country. We will ee.

Na so Igbo matter dey pain you. Chaii.
grin grin Stop crying ehh, it will be well
Transformer offers you quick release. Use it.

1 Like

Re: Seplat's Gas Project In The South East Nearing Completion by JoeyNaza: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Aderewah:

Btw what was your father doing or not doing that left the gap that made these good for nothing Igbos to invade and cheat you.

I bet he was laying about.

Do am if e easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! See 21 Ijaw Celebrities You Know Not Of. / Peter Gregory Obi Finally Makes Appearance On CNN. / Even Ghanaians Have Joined In Mocking Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.