Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). (8578 Views)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Iamdbull: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just like yesterday, Via this our beautiful platform, i announced to the world about my relocation to the city of lagos for the pursuit of my lifelong ambition (just like our dear presidential aspirant) which is music.

As am writing this am lying down on the bare floor as all the little furniture i have has been evacuated,tears rolling on my cheeks and mosquitos singing the lyrics of my songs to my hearing (they seems to be the only one listening to my music)

I know you all are looking at me as the most stupid person on earth, i resigned from a well paying IT firm to pack to lekki and squander all hav couped together on some nonsense music, worst of it all i saw my junior colleague at the firm, on his whatsapp status he just went for holiday abroad with a girl we were both dragging, this even made the tears flow more.

But does "The Bull" regret this ? Not at all, nothing makes meaning to me in this life, the last time i was having sex right in the middle of the sex i stood up from the doggy and went to write down some lyrics, the sex wasn't moving me at all, that's how deep this music shit is to me, i will ignore a naked Nengi or Mercy eke to go record some music if i get the chance.

But nevertheless one thing i realized is that something might look perfect in your imagination but to turn it to reality you need a lot of processing, i went to studio for the first time thinking my music will come out perfectly but it wasn't so.

I àm just happy my music is coming close to perfection judging by reaction of people to my last single. The little money i have i used it to book a session, i want to go in there and put all my pain in the song. I just pray say make producer no be scam o because he just dey post me since i book session.
Anyways thank you all for taking your time to read, BULL WON'T DISAPPOINT!

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Westchester(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shut da fck up you absolute muppet undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by redcliff: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mschew. Attention seeker

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Comments above are hilarious! grin

Savage comments!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
I pray for the day u truly wake up

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Youngwiz71(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin don't give up.... You go blow
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Just like yesterday, Via this our beautiful platform, i announced to the world about my relocation to the city of lagos for the pursuit of my lifelong ambition (just like our dear presidential aspirant) which is music.

As am writing this am lying down on the bare floor as all the little furniture i have has been evacuated,tears rolling on my cheeks and mosquitos singing the lyrics of my songs to my hearing (they seems to be the only one listening to my music)

I know you all are looking at me as the most stupid person on earth, i resigned from a well paying IT firm to pack to lekki and squander all hav couped together on some nonsense music, worst of it all i saw my junior colleague at the firm, on his whatsapp status he just went for holiday abroad with a girl we were both dragging, this even made the tears flow more.

But does "The Bull" regret this ? Not at all, nothing makes meaning to me in this life, the last time i was having sex right in the middle of the sex i stood up from the doggy and went to write down some lyrics, the sex wasn't moving me at all, that's how deep this music shit is to me, i will ignore a naked Nengi or Mercy eke to go record some music if i get the chance.

But nevertheless one thing i realized is that something might look perfect in your imagination but to turn it to reality you need a lot of processing, i went to studio for the first time thinking my music will come out perfectly but it wasn't so.

I àm just happy my music is coming close to perfection judging by reaction of people to my last single. The little money i have i used it to book a session, i want to go in there and put all my pain in the song. I just pray say make producer no be scam o because he just dey post me since i book session.

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

Keep putting effort

You will get there

13 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by judetov2(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na wao, so now why are u telling us Abt ur sex life
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Anny505(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pigpoo:
This is the most entertaining piece have read on Nairaland, if you can tell your story like this in your music especially with Rap you go blow die

Homie be thinking man is J Cole, A-Reece, Phora or Dave....man, everyone is a good rapper but not everybody can tell stories with their music. That's why I rate Ace Hood over lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by slan87(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thumbs to your passion, never give up.
Its just a matter of time
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Michelle55: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is this not another Airforce1 on the beat laidis?
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Britishpea: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bbnaija starts this month. How’s your hustle to the 100M reward, 3 months confinement house?
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Harrykn: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dbull, you need sponsors and working social media managers. If you'll employ me I'll work for you @any rate.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by UptownVibes(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!
Drop a hit song,so you don't end up like your predecessor on this forum. Its been long I heard about the super star airforce or what's his name again.. I still have one of his songs in my drive.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by wiseone28: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Air force1 ver 2.0

5 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Premiumwriter: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Now this moved to want to listen to your music
People want to hear stories not fake lifestyles
You should do something like this more often
Instead of telling us about how you got the latest Nike

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Ballzproblemm: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
Harrykn:
Dbull, you need sponsors and working social media managers. If you'll employ me I'll work for you @any rate.
person wey Neva pay rent finish cheesy,omo fear God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
We no Tell you say ur songs no Make Sense?

No be say u get passion for something means it's your calling.

Do you know how many people that desire to be president of this country? ( I even Hear say 1 man like that get 7 pastors praying for His presidential ambition) grin

I like hearing the Truth no matter how much it hurts . You think it's by showing half naked peoples sad

In This matter no go Dey call God because u r not singing to glorify his name. Go back to ur IT firm oo . It's a friendly advice.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Afe11: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
And you still wear gold? God bless ya hustle grin grin
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by NoQualmz: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope you’ll be ft on BBNaija?

Will support u cheesy
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Silentgroper(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Paddyman be using ilegendd style..
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Harrykn: 12:39am On Jul 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
person wey Neva pay rent finish cheesy,omo fear God
Peace is never an option. If e put calls, he’ll pay the rent or start Gofundme or if he has a considerable fanbase, He can sell some fan stuffs like Dbull shirts, etc or...
Allow fans hookup with me for some $. Dbull has a good portfolio in career but e never see better employer and supporter. We grief different.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Enny2013(f): 4:33am On Jul 09, 2022
U wl still make it. Ask Portable!
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Offpoint1: 5:34am On Jul 09, 2022
Iamdbull:

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!
Come let me feature you with some dope rap lines, believe you me it'll be a hit track... Not joking
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2022
Iamdbull:

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!
I see no sense in relocating to Lagos and in Lekki when u are not rich yet... now u are stranded... u made wrong choice... if you need a music manager let me know, ull need some coaching
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Moh247: 5:51am On Jul 09, 2022
I have listened to your tracks before and I will repeat what I said again and again till you listen

The beat is good, lyrics are wonderful and you are promoting yourself quite well

BUT kindly work on your vocals, get a freaking vocal coach to train you

Lobatan!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Iamdbull:

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!
first and foremost... Rap music is almost dead in Nigeria... the fastest way to become a music star in Nigeria right now is to sing gospel songs... that's if you don't have the funds, and on a low budget, u can start from ur church and let them support you. But if u are bent on secular songs you will need money or top connections... take Portable for instance, the dude sings useless music and has a nauseating character in the industry, but he's trending today because he used his connections to come into limelight. The gospel music industry is growing fast and that's where artiste kicks off their music careers. When you become popular you can then blend in your preferred genre into it.
Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by stanvesco(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Iamdbull:

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

Bro you can work and do music. When your music gains some form of traction then you could have pulled out. What would pay the bills if your music doesn't takeoff immediately?

1 Like

Re: I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). by satandeterrible: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Stop Loving Him / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / Sophia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.