Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Seeking For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Seeking For Love (578 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy In South Africa Seeking For Love by AllGistRoom: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
A rich and caring Sugar mummy in Sandton by name Racheal is seriously seeking for true love. She has lived in the US before relocating back to her main residence in sandton, South Africa. She is really in need of love from a caring, lovely and honest man. A man who is capable and knows how to handle older women.

General information:
Sugar Mummies in Sandton usually have an active lifestyle and i am one of them, I enjoy decency, honesty, care and reliability. I am not a betrayer and haven’t betrayed anyone before. I enjoy good and interesting jokes and healthy sense of humor because life tend to get more boring without them. Nevertheless, romance is necessary and I enjoy it too. I know I have to be patient, tolerant and forgiving and as well take a person as he is. I am not interested in changing or adapting him to my best wishes. I wish to understand him, to respect and share our best interests. I consider it to be my wealth, my experience, my wisdom.

Appearance:

I am a tall woman, fair in complexion and I am good to go. The most beautiful and interesting things I have are my soul and my smile. I have a lovely shape despite my age and I am hyper active too.

Looking for:
I am seeking for my better half but I am also not interested in being supplemented. But there is no limit to perfection and I want to meet a man who could open up a better aspect of my life. Who is willing to teach me and show me new things I haven’t seen before, something that I don’t know. Who is ready to understand that two people can be together only when they are open for it? I’m in need of a friend and a lover, an interesting and reliable person, with whom I will feel comfortable. With whom I can feel like a woman and see a man in him.

Click on the link below to join group;

https://www.allgistroom.com/rich-sugar-mummy-in-south-africa-seeking-for-love/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Entitlement Mentality / Selina Tested Episode 28 / Happy Girlfriend Day To All Girlfriends Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.