Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer (7591 Views)

When A Girl Is Caught Sleeping With Her Lecturer / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by joyblinks(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2011
Guys, how will u react if u find out your girlfriend had sex with her lecturer because he threatened to fail her if she doesn't do it?  and she is in her final year.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by PastorAji(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2011
Walks in see the thread, sped out swearing at Boko Haram
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by 190: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2011
joyblinks:

Guys, how will u react if u find out your girlfriend had s##x with her lecturer because he threatened to fail her if she doesn't do it? and she is in her final year.

Interesting thread - looking 4ward to responses on this one
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by pash(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2011
Her final yr? i ll ask her to do it shap shap
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2011
Kick her out of my life for GOOD! She could do it again to get a job and so on! I am ALLERGIC to BULLSHIT!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by honeric01(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2011
You mean after she did it or before she does it? undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by amblors(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2011
honeric01:

You mean after she did it or before she does it? undecided

the post clearly says : "had s*ex"

@OP, its prostitution.

sexkillz:

Kick her out of my life for GOOD! She could do it again to get a job and so on! I am ALLERGIC to BULLSHIT!!!  

right on point.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
Forgive her and continue loving her or leave her if you cannot bear it. Don't hit your head against the wall. But report the sexual harassment to stop the further abuse of other female students. Disgrace the evil lecturer. If you are scared, send me his details and I will expose him.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by joyblinks(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2011

i guess u will prefer she gets an extra year in skool instead right?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2011
joyblinks:

Is she a Prostitute? What if all lecturers demand to sleep with her nko? If she really LOVES me as she claims, that's what she should do! Infact, it's either she gets an Extra year or I WALK! Choice is up to her! I am a fine boy, and wont last long in the MARKET! Damn! I LOVE for a REASON!!!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by 190: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2011
^so gud to see u back to your senses bro cool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by amblors(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
joyblinks:

Is this for real?

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by claremont(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
@OP: If I were in the guy's shoes, I will advice my girlfriend to do it with the lecturer, AND find a way to record it in clear 3D video and sound. I will later use the video evidence to end the lecturer's career.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by amblors(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
joyblinks:

Guys, how will u react[b] if u find out [/b]your girlfriend had s##x with her lecturer because he threatened to fail her if she doesn't do it? and she is in her final year.

the OP is talking in past tense, the deed has been done and you found out: he doesn't say how, if its self confessed by the babe or it was heard from some1else.

so there's no ending a lecturer's career here, the deed has been done, so people what would you do.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2011
joyblinks:

Aww, so you have already done it or she has done it already? why didn't she tell the boyfriend before even thinking of it? where there's a will, there's a way, she wanted to do it in the first place, so no story.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
190:

^so gud to see u back to your senses bro cool
I'm more of a Realistic Bro! I can LOVE like crazy and to a fault, but my LOVE dey use GOOGLE! My love aint blind to B.U.L.L.Poo!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by egbeman1: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2011
Such fng happend in one of the Nigerian University,n was fully recorded,buh didn't gt toh now wot happend lastly.I gt 4m a fwend in Naija via FB.The lecturer was realy dealt wit.Can sumone gve us update on wot happend toh guy lastly.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by 190: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
sexkillz:

I'm more of a Realistic Bro! I can LOVE like crazy and to a fault, but my LOVE dey use GOOGLE! My love aint blind to B.U.L.L.Poo!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by kpolli(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2011
poster i hope ur not the one. . .

well i wud dump her ass. . . . she couldnt tell me of the problem at first nii
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by iice(f): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2011
Does she have the brains to pass it? Or is it those STDs?
Frankly it's gross to me.  If you want to have a relationship fine.  But all these barter and trade thing sef.  Anyway, the joys of humanhood undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by honeric01(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
If she can do this, then she can also do worse at any given temptation.

You didn't sleep with any lecturer when you got into school, you now had to do it few months before you graduate.

If you landlord threatens to throw you out of his house in the middle of the night if you don't sleep with him, are you going to do the same?

If you're arrested by the cops in the middle of the night and he says you have to sleep with him or you get arrested, are you going to do too?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by joyblinks(f): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
poster i hope your not the one. . .

i wish
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2011
Guys, how will u react if u find out your girlfriend had s##x with her lecturer because he threatened to fail her if she doesn't do it? and she is in her final year.

Rephrased: Guys, i had sex with my lecturer, if i were your girl friend, what will you do?? and im in my final year Your lies are to cheap for me to buy angry angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
tellwisdom:

Rephrased: Guys, i had sex with my lecturer, if i were your girl friend, what will you do?? and im in my final year [size=18pt]Your lies are to cheap for me to buy[/size] angry angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Mynd44: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2011
She will be the definition of gone
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by joyblinks(f): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2011
Rephrased: Guys, i had  sex with my lecturer, if i were your girl friend, what will you do?? and im in my final year  Your lies are to cheap for me to buy

you be . correct MuMu. so every article posted on NL is the poster's story huh (sighs)

i wish its me sef. i for no even worry myself,  because Men scatter everywhere.

@sexkillz
whats even making you laff?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Atreides(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2011
Reminds me of one experience i heard. It happened at Ekpoma

There was this lecturer that was so randy,and he had a girl in his class who was married and pregnant.
He started toasting her in final year,saying there is no way she will complete her course in Ekpoma without any lecturer "friending" her
That she cannot be in school for 4 years without any lecturer seeing her unclothedness

So she went home and reported to her husband
Who was so angry that someone would want to sleep with his PREGNANT wife
He told wifey to go ahead and sleep with him

Wifey slept with the lecturer

And then the lecturer's thingy got swollen
And kept swelling till he died

When we hear all these stories like OP's,we sometimes say,ohh,poor girl,some lecturers are useless blah blah blah
But i like going further
I always like asking-where did the lecturer see the girl?
There are hundreds of students in every dept.
How did the lecturer single her out?
Is she the type that dresses provocatively?
Is she the type that goes to SSQ or to lecturer's offices' to see them?
What will you be doing in a lecturer's office when you are not a class rep?

I know some people will say a girl is free to wear whatever she likes,but i don't agree.
If you dress/speak/behave in a manner that draws attention to yourself,you better be ready o face the music when oga lecturer starts playing it.

I feel sorry for girls who are genuinely trapped in such a terrible situation,but i also feel sorry for some of these lecturers.
Some of these girls practically attack them
They beg them to come and sleep with them so they can upgrade their results

I take all those "my lecturer" stories with a pinch of salt

At the end of the day,us girls in Nigerian Universities have a responsibility to behave in a manner that is wise and avoid bringing trouble to ourselves

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^
Just wait until it happens to you and then we will see what excuse you would do. I know a girl who has been delayed for three years by a lecturer cos she would not give in apparently' she is an SU
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by 190: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2011
Atreides:

Reminds me of one experience i heard. It happened at Ekpoma

There was this lecturer that was so randy,and he had a girl in his class who was married and pregnant.
He started toasting her in final year,saying there is no way she will complete her course in Ekpoma without any lecturer "friending" her
That she cannot be in school for 4 years without any lecturer seeing her unclothedness

So she went home and reported to her husband
Who was so angry that someone would want to sleep with his PREGNANT wife
He told wifey to go ahead and sleep with him

Wifey slept with the lecturer

And then the lecturer's thingy got swollen
And kept swelling till he died

When we hear all these stories like OP's,we sometimes say,ohh,poor girl,some lecturers are useless blah blah blah
But i like going further
I always like asking-where did the lecturer see the girl?
There are hundreds of students in every dept.
How did the lecturer single her out?
Is she the type that dresses provocatively?
Is she the type that goes to SSQ or to lecturer's offices' to see them?
What will you be doing in a lecturer's office when you are not a class rep?

I know some people will say a girl is free to wear whatever she likes,but i don't agree.
If you dress/speak/behave in a manner that draws attention to yourself,you better be ready o face the music when oga lecturer starts playing it.

I feel sorry for girls who are genuinely trapped in such a terrible situation,but i also feel sorry for some of these lecturers.
Some of these girls practically attack them
They beg them to come and sleep with them so they can upgrade their results

I take all those "my lecturer" stories with a pinch of salt

At the end of the day,us girls in Nigerian Universities have a responsibility to behave in a manner that is wise and avoid bringing trouble to ourselves
shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Atreides(f): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2011
Close your mouth 190
Do you want fly to enter it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by ARareGem(f): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2011
@ Atreides
Some girls get into trouble with lecturers without dressing indecently or looking for undue attention. Take for example, a student with good grades will definitely be noticed by lecturers. They just have bad luck, I believe.
But, there is no way I support sleeping with the lecturer. There's always a way around a difficult situation.

@ op

I guess the guys have answered.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was 'Forced' To Sleep With Her Lecturer by Andrew3(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
i will revenge, will also look for a female lecturer and do same, 1.1 after that ;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections / 21-year-old Slay Queen Poisoned To Death By Boyfriend For Cheating / What's Your Position?-(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.