Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,083 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr (25359 Views)

Onuigbo Tasks Media Professionals On Positive Agenda Setting / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics – Study / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics – Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by floss(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Yes ....but in corruption and sales of government properties to family and friends
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Kingpele(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Queseda: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
Atiku all the way, anyone but Obi is fine
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by wickedJezibel(f): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
Online things. cheesy

Who cares?
you care

1 Like

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Jobola1: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Read the last paragraph and toss this gibberish into the bin.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by owagbeba: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2022
VoteObi2023:
See who wrote the report

After the first paragraph, I knew it was all hype from Atiku’s team.

Why would anyone want Atiku to lead this country? The country needs utter reform of every sector, and Atiku of old with his “padi-padi” systemic rule CAN NOT bring about this change we so desire.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Burruchaga71(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Only an IDIOT will believe that another minority fulanis will rule nigeria again
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Aystarz: 11:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
peter obi supporters want the best for the country even if they don't want to see the reality of the NIGERIA system

But those tinubu supporters, undecided are irredeemable bigots who support a frail wood because it's his turn

Tuche!!!
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by YourMrBoo: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
Believe this at your own peril
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by kenedy175(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2022
I thought they said elections aren't won on social media. So why using social media as a point of reference?
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by teepain: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

This summary was written by Mr Eta Uso. Uso is the Special Assistant, Digital Media Operations, to the former vice president, H.E Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, GCON.

Good to see the application of artificial intelligence via opinion mining and sentiment analysis in our democracy.

However, this attempt by the special assistant of Atiku calls to question the independence of this 'research'.

As a data scientist myself, I know that the evaluative judgement reached on the basis of a data analysis is dependent on the quality of data (data veracity), therefore an analysis can be designed to generate an intended result based on biased data.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by emerged01(m): 11:33am On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
peter obi supporters want the best for the country even if they don't want to see the reality of the NIGERIA system

But those tinubu supporters, undecided are irredeemable bigots who support a frail wood because it's his turn
You have not said a positive thing about your candidate even after reading through thread. Spit his agendas bro,stop making enmity among people in the name of politician who doesn't know your existence.
All Nigeria politicians are corrupt,taking side doent make you better than those you think are fool for going with others.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Neitalee: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2022
Inconsequential data�

This Sunday morning is a very bad one for me, pls kindly look below this number and help me challenge God in my life. I don't want to forget my card pin.

31* 120*9* 03*38

first Bank
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by jimyjames(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
Online things. cheesy

Who cares?
You and your Lord Reno omokri cares cause you all are playing victims of bully from obi supporters but you are equally bullying others for thifnubu
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by sekem: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2022
Lies.

Which atiku?

Sometimes, I even forget that atiku is on the ballot paper.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by obailala(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2022
Apparently Tinubu supporters are doing a good job at ensuring that Peter Obi has a ton of negative comments which neutralise his net positive comments. Likewise, Peter Obi supporters are ensuring Tinubu has more than a sufficient share of negative comments. At the end of the day, no one is talking of Atiku (besides his own supporters givving positive comments); so it makes sense if Atiku is currently leading in terms of the 'net' positive comments.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by GboyegaD(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
The analysis is so flawed. If Atiku has much lesser mentions than the others, already, there is selection bias in addition, an unbalanced dataset.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Onyipk: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
ajekpaks:
no be only metrics na matriculation

Leave them abeg. No be only metrics. They will all soon understand that self deceit is the worse form of deceit.

I remain absolutely:
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19

1 Like

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by richmanrichard: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by tonyson010(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2022
ResidentSnitch:
So after the evil tenure of Buhari, a northerner, person wey talk say em be human being go carry em PVC queue and vote for Atiku, another Northerner?
No wahala... Shey na this country? We dey watch.

last last we all will be bandits.

Anarchy country.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by SeniorBros1: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/atiku-outperforms-peter-obi-tinubu-on-positive-ratio-metrics-study/

This is about mentions however, most voters don’t consider Atiku as a legitimate candidate so expect less mentions wether negative or positive.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Robasy: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2022
"The 46-page. . . an independent research body" . . . all these independent bodies looking for relevance by politicians! Custom report my foot!
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Onyipk: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2022
"Ajoke" does not mean "A joke". No be only metrics. When reality sets in una go know that self deceit is the worse form of deceit!

You can imagine o. You want to shake table na Vanguard newspaper write up written by someone with political affiliation to Atiku you wan use shake table.

Please everyone who hopes for a better and new Nigeria where the ideology will be based on things must work credibly must become Obidient and Yusful .

I remain absolutely;

#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by mindengrave(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2022
We all know Atiku Will retain the president of Social Media Republic. He has no match!
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by akbonus: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Frigga13:
Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku/Okowa sure ...

For a strong and stable Naira ... a united Nigeria

Together we rebuild from the ruins of Apc..

No be noise

RUBBISH!
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Freethinker87: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
For Gods sake what is a positive ratio metric?

Wo, isoro Nijeriya su mi.
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol funny
Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by Enesis: 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Atiku for Life....... PityObi is a Biafran Scam that can never last the taste of time. I rather vote for BAT in the absence of Atiku/Okowa than to vote for the Obi - Datti the Biafran/Mauritanian scam.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by anonimi: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
E ejabu performance grin cheesy abeg! As a youth na obi or nothing

Is that woman also a youth
Obi and deception are Siamese twins- inseparable.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr by zionstaar75: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku for show

I am convinced by the time Campaign rallies start and our obi brothers get a sip of reality all hands would be on deck for the needful

After all obi no get qualms with atiku after attending his declaration
na God go punish all the idiots that are still rooting for another fulani man after all we've been through in the hands of his fulani brother Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / I Conceded Defeat To Prevent Crisis – Jonathan (punch) / Photo Update From The Scene Of The Explosion In Maiduguri This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.