Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,127 members, 7,856,503 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) (51871 Views)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / AAC Party Unveils Caroline Danjuma As Akwa Ibom Governorship Running Mate / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by OwaliZiz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I see PDP winning kaduna

PDP victory in Plateau is 100% sure

Adamawa PDP victory 100% sure

Cross River and Rivers going it's usual direction

It's a no no for Cross River

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by samdav925: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Imagin Tiwa also a female running mate to another
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2022
T0nt0 Dikeh wey I don see her vjayjay for istagram? Na dat one wan govern state? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
BigSarah:
That funke Akindele is the most ridiculous amongst all.

Why do I say so?, because she is running under a major party.

Tonto dike is running under an invisible party, so probably Dike is the most popular individual in that party currently.

I'm happy for her, I just don't know what contribution she's bringing politically.
you will soon know what she can bring politically so just Calm down your hot temper. I know Funke Akindele is really giving you people a sleepless night.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
The list was going well till it got to Rivers and should I also say Lagos undecided
The River’s is a laughable farce
The Lagos is the height of unreadiness
e go shock you Las las
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
saintkeppy:
I thought Funke is the running mate to Ogun PDP Guber candidate, Hon. Ladi Adebutu
Funke Akindele is your incoming deputy governor for Lagos in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
ppogba:

What makes it ridiculous?

Speak out now or remain silent forever.

Una don come again!
don't mind those BAT supporters
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by NnamdiN: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
The list was going well till it got to Rivers and should I also say Lagos undecided
The River’s is a laughable farce
The Lagos is the height of unreadiness
wike polled 880k votes to win the last election. Tonto has 7.5m followers while funke has about 15m on IG, what if they're able to convert just 30 percent of them to actual voters?
These little things matter o
People are tired of recycling thieves between apc and pdp.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by ashawopikin(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114573448:

Funke, Followed by King Tonto..........
her colleagues will rather support sanwo-olu than her

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Jostoman:
Funke Akindele is your incoming deputy governor for Lagos in 2023.

If only you'll vote her as your incoming Deputy Governor on the Ballot come next year

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by garfield1: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I see PDP winning kaduna

PDP victory in Plateau is 100% sure

Adamawa PDP victory 100% sure

Cross River and Rivers going it's usual direction

Rubbish.uba sani will humiliate ashiru.Adamawa is 50 50.cross river is already apc,rivers is 50 50
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Bimpe29: 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Nollywood actresses among them are jokers truly. grin
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by EKOSuperior(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ebonyi State, Princess Obila

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by etimcash: 12:26am On Jul 10, 2022
Akwa Ibom state Deputy Governor is also a[color=#000099][/color] woman.
Prof Akon Eyakenyi

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

If only you'll vote her as your incoming Deputy Governor on the Ballot come next year
transfer her to my state I will vote for her because she is a woman of integrity and not a controversial person.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by GEEBITE: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Spoken directly from her mouth . She did not graduate.
Johnn44:

Tonto is not a drop out.she is a graduate.she fully graduated from petrochemical engineering. She has a bachelor's degree in petrochemical engineering.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2022
Jostoman:
transfer her to my state I will vote for her because she is a woman of integrity and not a controversial person.

Lol grin
Are you sure of what you mean, do you know her personally, I mean you've had dealings with her in real life?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Rubbish.uba sani will humiliate ashiru.Adamawa is 50 50.cross river is already apc,rivers is 50 50

This man where you dey since?

I think Rivers State has a woman too as running mate.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Jostoman: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

Lol grin
Are you sure of what you mean, do you know her personally, I mean you've had dealings with her in real life?
I have not even meet her in person but I like her because she is a good person.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by garfield1: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

This man where you dey since?

I think Rivers State has a woman too as running mate.

With what happened in delta,umo eno is gone
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2022
Jostoman:
I have not even meet her in person but I like her because she is a good person.

OK oo! Since na you talk am

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by juman(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2022
I like that of funke and tonto.
The actresses.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

With what happened in delta,umo eno is gone

What happened in Delta State

Pastor Umo Eno alleged certificate forgery case is still hanging on his neck

Governor and PDP stakeholders who annoited Pastor Umo Eno don't wanna give up cos of shame, they're just beating about the bush.

https://themail.com.ng/forgery-case-umo-eno-files-confirmation-of-result-in-court-more-loopholes-opened/
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by garfield1: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2022
saintkeppy:

What happened in Delta State

Pastor Umo Eno alleged certificate forgery case is still hanging on his neck

https://themail.com.ng/forgery-case-umo-eno-files-confirmation-of-result-in-court-more-loopholes-opened/

Delta pdp candidate disq over forgery
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by juman(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
Just imagine we elect thirty years old woman as nigerian president.
It would be nice thing.
We will reach that stage at a point.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by saintkeppy(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2022
garfield1:

Delta pdp candidate disq over forgery

O'boy! shocked
Questionable character in Nigerian political scene
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Laka2bor(m): 9:33am On Jul 10, 2022
This is a good development
Everybody,ethnics,religion, race matters in politics though I speak4myself
Nigeria shall be great again
We need more woman in politics
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Laka2bor(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
This is a good development
Everybody,ethnics,religion, race matters in politics though I speak4myself
Nigeria shall be great again
We need more woman in politics[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b]
[i][/i][/b]
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Johnn44: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2022
GEEBITE:
Spoken directly from her mouth . She did not graduate.
False you heard something else.
Tonto dike is proudly a petrochemical engineering graduate. Spoken directly from her mouth and several press interviews she has granted. Tonto is not a dropout like your fave Wizkid or Regina daniels or Chioma. She is a bachelors of petrochemical engineering graduate. All the newspapers at home old and new featuring interviews of Tonto dike spoken directly from her mouth, she is proudly a petrochemical engineering graduate and has her Bachelors degree

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/20944/varsity-drop-outs-wizkid-corrects-graduates-tonto-dike-on.html

https://www.ghgossip.com/did-you-know-tonto-dikeh-is-a-full-time-petrochemical-engineer/
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by GEEBITE: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Lol. That is not how to cite links to buttress points. These two sites you quoted are not credible. Believe it or not she did not graduate from RUST.
Johnn44:

False you heard something else.
Tonto dike is proudly a petrochemical engineering graduate. Spoken directly from her mouth and several press interviews she has granted. Tonto is not a dropout like your fave Wizkid or Regina daniels or Chioma. She is a bachelors of petrochemical engineering graduate. All the newspapers at home old and new featuring interviews of Tonto dike spoken directly from her mouth, she is proudly a petrochemical engineering graduate and has her Bachelors degree

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/20944/varsity-drop-outs-wizkid-corrects-graduates-tonto-dike-on.html

https://www.ghgossip.com/did-you-know-tonto-dikeh-is-a-full-time-petrochemical-engineer/
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by Johnn44: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2022
GEEBITE:
Lol. That is not how to cite links to buttress points. These two sites you quoted are not credible. Believe it or not she did not graduate from RUST.
Believe it or not Tonto dikeh is proudly a Bachelors degree holder and proudly a petrochemical engineering graduate spoken directly from her mouth.its bodly there on her Twitter profile also because of bad belle busy bodies like you.Take it or leave it, Tonto dikeh is a graduate of petrochemical engineering and a proud petrochemical engineering Alumni of Rivers State uni Not a Drop-Out of Rivers State uni .lf you prefer to spread rumours about her being a drop out when the young lady has stated time and time over and over again in countless interviews,that she is not a drop out but a graduate,and has her petrochemical
engineering degree,then you can go hug transformer
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) by yyba: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
JASONjnr:

KADUNA is more like the center for Islam and the christians in the southern Kaduna will never win any election.

There's no top Muslim politician in Nigeria that doesn't have a house in Kaduna state. Even Buhari have his house in Kaduna instead of Katsina. Buhari is a Kaduna base.

Elrufai will hand over to another Islamic extremist in Kaduna and nothing will happen....
most of them don't know anything, but they will just open their mouth and type rubbish in the name of i have commented in nairaland forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos) / NSIP: Are They Paying Ghosts? - Ben Kalu Questions Maryam Uwais

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.