Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) (59756 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / Kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] / kidnapped Ex-president Jonathan’s Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
baylord77:
This is serious.

Very serious....
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Luckysbab:

You have a right to your opinion; but I think this is insensitive.

Do you know how many nigerians are suffering? Make him self suffer small.......as a matter of fact, they should waste him....
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by ajl: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
OVB123:
Nigeria is fast becoming unliveable because of the activities of boko haram, bandits, kidnapers etc. We are using this medium to beg the FG government to look into the situation with the aim of finding a lasting solution.

I don't know how brainless most of you choose to be. You want a problem solved but fail to see that this cannot be achieved by doing the same thing the sane old way. Nigeria must break for anything good to happen. Nothing will change so far you are governed under the 1999 constitution. You all need to learn critical thinking.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by zudozz: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Winters23:
The man is a coward

No real man should beg for his life this way.

When a man come face to face with death look it in the face and tell to go fvck itself.

Take the bullet and die with dignity

I pray it happens to you so you can show example.

So you can practice what you preach.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Polynek(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Who uploaded this video first

if it was America,
F.B.I would have caught this guys since...

Our police, na to collect #50 naira dem sabi.
And you think Nigeria can't do it what?
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by phineas: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
1. The moderators should have covered his face.the terrorists humiliated the man, and stripped him of his dignity.The OP and mod that moved this to the front page with no regard for both are gulty of the same thing.

How can a people lack empathy, and humanity to such low levels?

2.Those who know these kidnappers and benefit from them.I understand that you do not fear God.however his jugdement will find you all its only a matter of time

3.The country must always condem action such as this.never excuse this regardless of who is involved.Like soddom and gommorah let ot not be that a time will come.when there will not be 1 man who says this is wrong because they all came to accept it as the new normal.

4. That said.This is pure evil.Everyone with a hand in his is evil.and everyone who condones it.May the judgement of God find you all
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by merits(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
OVB123:
Nigeria is fast becoming unliveable because of the activities of boko haram, bandits, kidnapers etc. We are using this medium to beg the FG government to look into the situation with the aim of finding a lasting solution.

They can't just stop disturbing yourself,may almighty God punish our leaders that failed to perform their responsibility to protect the citizens.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Wwwq: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
This country
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Cantonese: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Winters23:
The man is a coward

No real man should beg for his life this way.

When a man come face to face with death look it in the face and tell to go fvck itself.

Take the bullet and die with dignity

Hopefully you can get into the position and take the bullet with dignity.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Jul 11, 2022
When the kidnappers are eventually caught they will claim it was the work of the devil. Now they’ve had almost a month and more to banish the devil yet they won’t. Okay, I dey fold hand look.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by rutee(f): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
��������������️�️�️�️�️�️�️
Welcome to gospel music Library platform.
This platform is strictly for christians
A platform where the best gospel songs are been shared on request made .
We are here to serve you on a best possible means in order to promote the kingdom of God through music which is a fundamental secret for long life. Are you a chorister (choir) lead vocal, pastor, and evangelist every lover of gospel music are welcome
��������������The kind of music you listen to predict who you will become .
Please don't enjoy the facility alone "HELP TO SHARE THE LINK AS TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD THROUGH THE RIGHT MUSIC"
�������God bless you Kindly click on the link below to be part:

https:///B9mRsWoPWZU1grx2nUGGri
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by arantess: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Jennifer663:

my deranged family as a whole.

ok noted
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=arantess post=114619639]

ok noted,i accept that am a fool.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
arantess:

ok noted
I pity your life
Idiot.
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by arantess: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Jennifer663:

I pity my miserable life
Idiot like me.
dont be hard on yourself
Re: Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2022
arantess:

dont be hard on yourself
Cheap slot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.