Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (93104 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
grin Bratislava, uses a well-known female trick; she tries to pose as a victim.

You have left the trails of your fruitless existence on family section, romance section and everywhere on Nairaland.

I believe someone else was also calling out your inelastic imagination on this thread earlier.

Given all the time you invest here on Nairaland desperately looking for validation from strangers, might I ask, how are your kids?

Are they washed? Looked after and fed?

What's your husband's rating of you?

For it is his approval and validation you need most and not these faceless strangers who don't know or care if you dropped dead.

But you can't pretend in real life as you would here. Gotcha! grin

How broken can you really be?

Broken this, broken that.

You're destroyed GhostWhisperer, you are failed, wasted and worthless. There's nothing that will and can ever rise out of you again. That is why you are here. Go back to your red pill garbage threads, that's where you can fester like the lump of shit that you are.

When you are tired, use your main monikers. It will still be the same thing. You're still pained from 2 years ago. And you are still everything I told you that you are.

Your smileys are 2 years too old.

You still cannot answer the questions.

And that's enough reason to draw the curtain on you.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Broken this, broken that.

You're destroyed GhostWhisperer, you are failed, wasted and worthless. There's nothing that will and can ever rise out of you again. That is why you are here. Go back to your red pill garbage threads, that's where you can fester like the lump of shit that you are.

When you are tired, use your main monikers. It will still be the same thing. You're still pained from 2 years ago. And you are still everything I told you that you are.

Your smileys are 2 years too old.

You still cannot answer the questions.

And that's enough reason to draw the curtain on you.
two years ago? Are you afflicted with perceptual disturbances?

And what red pill thread? Can you point to any post on mine there?

You have the disposition of lunatic and the deportment of someone with mental impairment.

Frustrated old hag.

Your Nairaland sojourn is a manifestation of your poor marital choices and the loneliness that has enveloped your existence
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MentalHades: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

The person I quoted gave an intelligent response. Can you see how it works?

You, on the other hand have said so much and still said nothing so far. At least, nothing worth reading. You think you know, yet you know nothing. You are the one making a mockery of your self

How does it feel writing a sermon I did not care to read?

Get over your hurts, they detract from everything about you. They make your posts too useless for reading. When you don't have answers, you begin your useless spewings.

Do us all a favor and shut up.

Buliwyf:

You are beginning to even make a mockery of yourself more. I never made any claim here.

cheesy

You're the most disgusting personality roaming unhinged in cyberspace. Your dishonesty makes African politicians look like novices.

You read his post hence you replied to his assertion that you're mocking yourself with your own counter-assertion of mocking himself. But claimed you didn't. What a low IQ fraud.

And you're a woman!!! What a dishonest bìtch! Do I need a prophet to tell me what a thief like you bring to a relationship?

Dishonesty, infidelity, Lies, STDs and paternity fraud.

Criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
MentalHades:

You're the most disgusting personality roaming unhinged in cyberspace. Your dishonesty makes African politicians look like novices.

You read his post hence you replied to his assertion that you're mocking yourself with your own counter-assertion of mocking himself. But claimed you didn't. What a low IQ fraud.

And you're a woman!!! What a dishonest bìtch! Do I need a prophet to tell me what a thief like you bring to a relationship?

Criminal!
Bratislava cannot take this murder.

But the woman can lie and do anything to appear cool online.

And she's not even intelligent to begin with

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Civilianarmy: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
USA and strange things ehhn dem be like 5&6
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
Bratislava cannot take this murder.

But the woman can lie and do anything to appear cool online.

And she's not even intelligent to begin with

Where is the murder? Please.

A group of worthless, hateful boys mean nothing. You only feel you are something online.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
MentalHades:

Criminal!

Everything you've said is for yourself. And your bitch family members.

Repulsive vagrant. You're a piece of pathetic work.

See you next year.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
two years ago? Are you afflicted with perceptual disturbances?

And what red pill thread? Can you point to any post on mine there?

You have the disposition of lunatic and the deportment of someone with mental impairment.

Frustrated old hag.

Your Nairaland sojourn is a manifestation of your poor marital choices and the loneliness that has enveloped your existence

More descriptions of yourself and your life. All the words you waste daily on futile rants online would be better used to develop your actual life.

But you are destroyed already. These are your last kicks.

After 20 monikers, what next? The amount of energy you generate towards this is pitiful. You think I read your posts, don't you? You are predictable to the point I already know what you will type.

The person I quoted has moved on. But not you. You're still mad, foaming and roaming. Wasted, failed, wasting infant. Keep showing off your insanity.

You will become an old toad when you are older. If you get that far.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

More descriptions of yourself and your life. All the words you waste daily on futile rants online would be better used to develop your actual life.

But you are destroyed already. These are your last kicks.

After 20 monikers, what next? The amount of energy you generate towards this is pitiful. You think I read your posts, don't you? You are predictable to the point I already know what you will type.

The person I quoted has moved on. But not you. You're still mad, foaming and roaming. Wasted, failed, wasting infant.
yet everyone's calling you out on this thread.

They are questioning your intellectual state and your marital life and your fidelity as a mother and someone's wife.

Is Nairaland a post-divroce detraction for you?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
yet everyone's calling you out on this thread.

They are questioning your intellectual state and your marital life and your fidelity as a mother and someone's wife.

Is Nairaland a post-divroce detraction for you?

You can't even answer my questions, so of what value are you?

Who would be bothered by questionings from the legion of the unwell, which frankly is you?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

See you next year.
you're still busy editing and reediting your last post to me to make it look cool?

You felt your come back was empty? As empty as your marriage?

So where are your kids at this moment? With your neighbours? Or your mother?

And you're here, seares unwashed chirping at yohr LCD , frowning and dying to get validation here.

Cursed idiot
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
you're still busy editing and reediting your last post to me to make it look cool?

You felt your come back was empty? As empty as your marriage?

So where are your kids at this moment? With your neighbours? Or your mother?

And you're here, seares unwashed chirping at yohr LCD , frowning and dying to get validation here.

Cursed idiot

Login, logout.

Rinse, repeat.

You are unwell.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You can't even answer my questions, so of what value are you?

Who would be bothered by questionings from the legion of the unwell, which frankly is you?
says the unfit mother and the libertine wife who has spent more time of her life on Nairaland than she has looking after her children and husband.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
says the unfit mother and the libertine wife who has spent more time of her life on Nairaland than she has looking after her children and husband.

You are unwell.

Ironic.

If you had a life, you wouldn't be here with 20 monikers and crawling through posts looking for how to eat shit for your daily bread, like you are doing right now. You wouldn't be fantasizing about another person's life—if you had one. But you don't have one. Any tears for the pitiful creature you are?

You are a balding, frustrated boy with bad breath living in his mothers wardrobe with data, no love and no life beyond that. Nobody wants you, and this is the only place for your validation. You don't have anyone to go home to. Just your login details and your syphilis corroded penis in your wretched fist that you stroke each time you drop a post where you fantasize yourself a gunslinger.

Do us all a favor.

Kill yourself.

Don't delay.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are unwell.
lolz, you lack the capacity to determine if anyone is unwell, given that you're constantly oscillating between surrogacy and Identity crisis.

You're a confused entity who hasn't come to the conclusion whether to be a mother or an irresponsible fake Nairaland celebrity.

Was your marriage enforced by unplanned pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
lolz, you lack the capacity to determine if anyone is unwell, giving that you're constantly oscillating between surrogacy and Identity crisis.

You're a confused entity who hasn't come to the conclusion whether to be a mother or an irresponsible fake Nairaland celebrity.

Was your marriage enforced by unplanned pregnancy?

With this post of yours, it is safe to say you have fallen apart.

Refer to the post I made before this one. Your obsession with marital status and sex are signs of your psychosis.

You are unwell.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Login, logout.

Rinse, repeat.

You are unwell.
for you? Those poor unplanned kids need the love you're giving Nairaland gratis.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
for you? Those poor unplanned kids need the love you're giving Nairaland gratis.

Pitifully boring posts coming from you.

After you've tried to shame motherhood and aging and the use of the same forum you are on, what next? You won't grow old and be a worthless parent? Well, since you shame such, you won't have such.

You are unwell. (You, MentalHades and buliwyf) all your monikers.

Now, if you have nothing better to do, go and learn to swallow more shit. The one you're regurgitating isn't enough.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

With this post of yours, it is safe to say you have fallen apart.

Refer to the post I made before this one. Your obsession with marital status and sex are signs of your psychosis.

You are unwell.
the only circumstances that would make a marreid woman with kids have the luxury of time you spent on Nairaland is

1* She married for money and the husband has grown cold towards her

2* Kids are given up for adoption or husband's family due to neglect or harlotry

3* she's highly disappointed in life and can't find solace in her husband or children

4* She's a complete jobless housewife and an adulteress looking for little boys to drag into the anals of her unhygienic kponmo
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
GhostWisperer:
the only circumstances that would make a marreid woman with kids have the luxury of time you spent on Nairaland is

1* She married for money and the husband has grown cold towards her

2* Kids are given up for adoption or husband's family due to neglect or harlotry

3* she's highly disappointed in life and can't find solace in her husband or children

4* She's a complete jobless housewife and an adulteress looking for little boys to drag into the anals of her unhygienic kponmo

Apt descriptions of yourself. Stop projecting.

It's making you a more valueless bastard than usual.

Marriage this and that, did your female family fail that much in theirs that it has scarred you this much? Did the STD ravaged vestibule you came through scar you that much? It is no surprise that you are a failure with females, too.

Time this, time that. You are spending yours monitoring me, what does that make you? I am online, lol. The mentality of stupid little boys is entertaining. What do you think I'm doing online?

Please, kill yourself. You aren't worth responding to.

Keep foaming at the mouth.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Buliwyf: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

After you've tried to shame motherhood and aging and the use of the same forum you are on, what next? You won't grow old and be a worthless parent? Well, since you shame such, you won't have such.

Now, if you have nothing better to do, go and learn to swallow more shit. The one you're regurgitating isn't enough.

Even after I left you alone you still decided to quote me. No wonder you are receiving bashing from different people. Apparently your personality is so odious that people are willing to devote their time to remind of how shitty you are. I was even thinking you were a guy. Knowing you are female makes it worse. I hope you find a cure for your madness soon. I don't do bants with low IQ females. Now I just feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Apt descriptions of yourself. Stop projecting.

It's making you a more valueless bastard than usual.

Marriage this and that, did your female family fail that much in theirs that it has scarred you this much? Did the STD ravaged vestibule you came through scar you that much?

Time this, time that. You are spending yours monitoring me, what does that make you? I am online, lol. The mentality of stupid little boys is entertaining. What do you think I'm doing online?

Please, kill yourself. You aren't worth responding to.

slow down, you're going parental already.

Did I hurt you that bad? You've lost the pretense of calm and you're visibly haemorrhaging grin

I didn't mean to hurt you so.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

say the truth, when was the last time your husband willingly travelled throw that public septic tank you called your tunnel of love?

Only when he was dead drunk!

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by GhostWisperer: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buliwyf:

Even after I left you alone you still decided to quote me. No wonder you are receiving bashing from different people. Apparently your personality is so odious that people are willing to devote their time to remind of how shitty you are. I was even thinking you were a guy. Knowing you are female makes it worse. I hope you find a cure for your madness soon. I don't do bants with low IQ females. Now I just feel sorry for you.
she's suffering from delusions and perceptual disturbances.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Teenwolf(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
I swear grin grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MentalHades: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

See you next year.

Dishonest tramp! You lie over meaningless banter just to sound smart and have your way, even though nothing of great worth is at stake. What will you do then when something of great importance is at stake, like impressing a guy who you know is your last hope of getting married?

You'd used alum to wash that your wide kpekus in order to fool the guy into thinking your pûssy mileage is low.

Olosho on the prowl!
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Teenwolf(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
What I also thought, it must be as results of the project fishbowl experiments
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MrPRevailer(m): 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by thunderbabs: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
It's rather not funny with all that's happening in the world right now. So many end time signs.
We can't even govern ourselves.. Economies and world governments are only becoming worse with so much hunger, chaos, high unemployment, high crime rate, instabilities everywhere.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by BlueAir: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Eleribu.
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by themanderon: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

It's all fun and games for you until poo hits the fan. It had ever rained before in the days of Lot and so many like you called him a mad man till they were all washed away. It was also like that In Sodom and Gomorrah where people lived the way they wanted until it rained fire and brimstone and it consumed them all and till today the place is still lying desolate close to the dead sea. The signs of his coming as recorded in Mat 24 is ever so clear and it is happening right before our eyes but many will laugh themselves to scorn until the day will come upon them suddenly. This world had a beginning and it certainly has an end and believe me some people will be here when that end will come just like you had a beginning you will surely have an end someday.
All the events happening in the world today are pointing at something big about to befall humanity. something that has never been seen in the history of the world so prepare yourself for what's coming. It's no longer a matter of "if" but when.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Togokenya: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
ANYWAY, BELIEVE IT OR NOT. JESUS IS COMING. HE DOES NOT NEED ANY BODY'S APPROVAL TO COME.
PREPARE TO MEET HIM. I AM A LIVING WITNESS TO HIS LIFE AND POWER.
SO REPENT TODAY AND ALIGN YOURSELF TO THE PART OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.