Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) (93108 Views)

Meteor Lights Up The Night Sky Over Oklahoma USA (pics, Video) / Relentless Storm Drowns California, USA ( Pics, Video) / At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by logicalhumour: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Giving me Dracula vibes
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

On land, in the air and in the skies, the Signs of the times are all over the earth.

Saved Believers ! Get ready to meet JESUS at any Moment.
Those outside JESUS Christ, Come to JESUS today! The next Moment could be Late.

How can i be ready for Christ coming??
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

I pray God forgives you

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by ccollins(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Maybe God is cooking Vegetable Soup undecided
do not insult God. Honor and Glorify God. It’s blasphemous for you to say that.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vlad the impaler Putin have challenged Babylon USA to meet him on the battlefield, right after launching the world's most powerful nuclear submarine Belgorod.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by johnson8213: 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=114573346]Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy
YOU CALL IT NONSENSICAL RELIGIOUS END TIME. REMEMBER THE CASE OF NOAH AND THE ARK.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A sign that God is a woman.
Another misguided missile produced by nairaland. grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by johnson8213: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy

The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided
Simple basic science.. undecided
You call it nonsensical religious end time. Remember the case of Noah and the ark.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by chatinent: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
Why am I seeing Stranger Things in those pictures?!

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Adrian9(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmm interesting..
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by truthCoder: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
let me sell bottle water and pop corn here

Buy your pop corn.

zobo tutu wa o.

ice water.

fine butter bread.

buy your fresh gala.

fried cassava and roasted corn for soldiers wa o
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Adrian9(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
LAXconfidential:
Vote Peter Obi

To make the sky blue? Calm down o!
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by nothingzpoil: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=johnson8213 post=114579648][/quote]

It's a complete story bro.

Can you tell that same story (Noah and the Ark) to the Muslims? Or they have their own version of Noah and the ark?

Pls educate us...
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
panafrican:
California needs it to put down wildfires.
Seriously that thing dey really destroy the ozone layer and unfortunately na every year wey dem go dey experience am, I just pity them
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by truthCoder: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
johnson8213:

You call it nonsensical religious end time. Remember the case of Noah and the ark.

What happened in the case of Noah?
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Strange things are happening on earth some idiot are still arguing God

Keep it up

Una go soon leave this earth
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by THOP: 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your Jesus is never gonna come..I repeat never.. grin
You are gonna leave the earth passing this same lie to ya next generation... undecided

Brother, please don’t be deceived, Jesus is coming real soon. Revelation 22:12 says
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” God wants everyone saved and also to live with the conscious awareness that the HE may suddenly appear. We are surely going to give an account of the way He finds us. Let’s ponder on this… I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Onlyonelife: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by RaptorX: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
omoyankee3:
Probably chlorine pollution from neighboring factories. When Chlorine gas is released into the atmosphere, it spreads over a large area and gives off a green/yellow color.

We think we are civilized, but we are still as superstitious as our ancestors....ascribing supernatural causes to natural phenomena that we don't YET understand
Chlorine gas indeed, the sky that turned blood red in China recently was that also because of chlorine gas.

4 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Amotekun777: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
[b][/b]

On land, in the air and in the skies, the Signs of the times are all over the earth.

Saved Believers ! Get ready to meet JESUS at any Moment.
Those outside JESUS Christ, Come to JESUS today! The next Moment could be Late.

Baba, sharrrap, abeg! Carry religion for head like gala... angry

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Crvrider: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
If only mother nature can just borrow me this tornado, I want to quickly use it to test something in aso rock.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Dscop: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

It's been weeks so you haven't found 14 members of your family to scam?

2 Likes

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by effido666: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
invinzible1:
LoL.. if it's in Nigeria many of us would have ran to religious places
U didn't include those dat wil also faint grin
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by eleko1: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Share the 14 slots to ur father,mother, grandfather,siblings,ur sis boyfriend,ur landlord,fellow thieves and other misfortune bastards
Austin74:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dem wizard be casting heavenly spells.

Whites and Wizardry be like sadiya and Nexit funds.
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Even tho it was written that this was due to some factors...some persons will still bring in their nonsensical Religious end time.. cheesy
But
The sky turns green during thunderstorms as light interacts with huge quantities of water they hold not cos of end time.. undecided
Simple basic science.. undecided
But science never tell us why we die

1 Like

Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by postbmd: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2022
Donaluta:

Na mentally unstable person .. no dey quote am... Him no get work... 24/7 on nairaland everyday

I tell am say I get him time today, he finally stop, anytime he quote me again tru out dat i go start with am.

How person go just dey, call him self human come online n just take pleasure in insulting people
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
RaptorX:
Chlorine gas indeed, the sky that turned blood red in China recently was that also because of chlorine gas.

Too much book man
U too sabi
Don't worry when u die u will come back and come and clear us well

End time children
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by Ferdinandu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) by RoyalDiadems: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
kpezum:

What's that in your signature? Would you please explain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.