Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi (40622 Views)

Panic Grips PDP Over Edeoga's Nsukka Rally / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by AK481(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2022
prickursense:
PO supporter have A LOT OF WORK TO DO. ELECTIONS ARE NOT WON BY ONLINE ACTIVITIES. ELECTIONS ARE WON AT STREET LEVEL.

The turn out at this time is very low and very disappointing, for all the hype. where are the filled stadium photos??

PO supporter should get to work ASAP on the street.

The OP only took the end section, the crowd was massive .OP dis a bad job here .
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by AK481(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2022
Op is a fraud .

If you are not , edit your pictures with this and put this video

https://twitter.com/Soplux1/status/1545740555593961472?t=EEK_zI7KLL01mspnwPjy_Q&s=19

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by FuckOsuPigs: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

Lol...this is just a town in Enugu state. People organized theirselves without being paid .

Can atiku or Tinubu pull such without paying organizers

Lies as usual grin. All these OBItuary urchins have been thought lies by their lord and saviour, Mazi PityObi.

This less than 100 touts is all they can come up with in a town with an estimated population of more than 500,000.

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Adonispco: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi is an IPOB project

BAT is an Islamic Agenda!!
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by teepain: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
shut the shit nsuka is not just a town and u should be the agent that APC and PDP use to pay the crowd mumu

The whole thing is annoying. How a people think they can gain support for their candidate by insulting and bullying people baffles me. We will see how it goes.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by teepain: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Carlosdd:
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate

Nice piece of advice. Vote don't fight.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Justbright(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
Low turnout even in his region
see scanty crowd....na dis same man wan win kano, ogun, sokoto, yobe etc....obi is a joniman going no where
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by oilykid(m): 9:22am On Jul 10, 2022
AK481:

Op is a fraud .

If you are not , edit your pictures with this and put this video

https://twitter.com/Soplux1/status/1545740555593961472?t=EEK_zI7KLL01mspnwPjy_Q&s=19
How, they are all part of it na.i didn't see these ones you posted earlier.. I post the ones I came across
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by HeavenVGate: 9:23am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Sirafoy: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Go sell you ur certificateless Agbado cassava.

Una no get shame.
Why are you so pained? You lie machine supporter
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Enesis: 9:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Low turnout even @ Biafra his base. Obi - Datti can never win election in Nigeria with the reality on ground. Will only advice Obi - Datti who are the hydrid of Biafran/Mauritanian to go & contest for the presidency of either Biafra or Mauritania. Major Hamza Al - Mustapha is the only credible Presidential candidate we have but unfortunately he's not going to win coz he lacks the structure & resources to a presidential election in Nigeria just like Obi is busy labouring in vain.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by oilykid(m): 9:28am On Jul 10, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Lies as usual grin. All these OBItuary urchins have been thought lies by their lord and saviour, Mazi PityObi.

This less than 100 touts is all they can come up with in a town with an estimated population of more than 500,000.

Even your god, Tinubu cannot pull such a crowd
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Henz81: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2022
meditator:
The votes from the smallest Local Government in Kano would swallow these ants
You need home training because you lack manners.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by samabiodun: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2022
teepain:

The whole thing is annoying. How a people think they can gain support for their candidate NY insulting and bullying people baffles me. We will see how it goes.
Is bcus of illiteracy and ignorant, fool always believe is the most wiser person on Earth,if they are exposed they will know that everybody can't be by their side.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by teepain: 9:57am On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:

Is bcus of illiteracy and ignorant, fool always believe is the most wiser person on Earth,if they are exposed they will know that everybody can't be by their side.

Very true.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Iraloren: 10:02am On Jul 10, 2022
100% people will understand your pains . �

Peacemaker5128:
Peter Obi is an IPOB project
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by johnnychuks(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Don't stress yourself, work is going on.
And you empty barrel they say, makes the loudest noise.
We are not cursed like you guys to destroy our region and economy because we want to prove a point.

Una wey no be fear fear, how market?
You've turned your region to a war zone, you guys can't even go there again, you all run to this same fear fear people's region
It means you're all mad.
we will still go any region like you said and conquer you still idiot.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by pinacole1(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

Lol...this is just a town in Enugu state. People organized theirselves without being paid .

Check ur grammar is themselves not theirselves...
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by GeneralBuhari: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:
PVC sanitization

Sanitization indeed! grin cheesy
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Henrymas(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2022
Arise the great youth of this great country. Arise in your number be counted. Let us make history together. Get your PVCs and vote massively for the Obi-Datti ticket. God bless you all. Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by ismodiwa(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2022
oilykid:

I can rally 10 times this number for tinubu in Adamawa @ my expense #watch out
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Dproperties:
Peter in Vain?

Not even at least 1k people in this so called Mega Rally but they're busy attacking people online.

Same thing they'll do during the voting day at the Polling Units.

They'll remain online attacking people while losing at the Polling Units.

We don't really care about your opinion. At the beginning you said they're online only. Now you see OBIdients live and you say they're are few. Peter Obi is your next President.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2022
lereinter:

Majority of Nigerian youths like chasing shadows

Maybe you want them to chase agbado and cassava like you. Hypocrite.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Oyex01: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2022
grin
samabiodun:
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2022
jaggabban:

Honestly I believe Obi will come 4th. See last picture, less than 100 ppl in his zone?

You can believe whatever you choose, we don't care a rap. Peter Obi is your next President. Thought you said they're online only. Your panicking just dey start.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Paullo19:

I find it difficult to comment here after seeing some people being so tribalistic.. if u ask most of those supporting Tinubu, why are they supporting him, they won't have a reasonable answer rather than he is a Yoruba man or he's a Muslim..most don't even have an idea of who he is,if he has the people at heart, why he is coming out to be the president at his old age, why he said it's his turn..well to me, the country don't belong to anyone so base on what I've seen, i think only Obi has the wish of the people at heart..i was a kwankwaso fan not until his last statement about obi..if he had been the presidential candidate ND obi his vice i would vote for him.. Atiku in the other hand is just somebody with lot and lot of bad record..if you watch Obasanjo's interviews on Atiku, i don't think anyone in sane state of mind would even want to vote for such a person. Tinubu is just an old man who want to be the president because he fought for others ND think it is his turn to ND forgot that the last person he sang praises about only ended up messing up the country.. instead of we coming here to insult ourselves, let's take time and think rationally ND forget about tribalism and vote for someone who had the wish of the people at heart..thank you all

Unfortunately, many of these people you see comment here ( I mean agbado goons) are not sane and reasonable like you. More than 90% of those talking senselessly here are Yoruba Muslims. They're always full of hate and tribalism . They can't think straight. That's why they mouth support for a man who is even marginalizing them. They want a man whose only reason for aspiring to be President is coz" it's his turn"( a very froward statement that only a foolish man will utter, since democracy is decided by votes, not by his father). This is a man who said he does not been believe in one Nigeria. A man who knew who Buhari was but foisted him in the hope taking over from him. A man full of fraud. They support him because he's a Yoruba man and a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Freebills12: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
CockAndBullStor:
A less than 100 people even in Nsukka, Obi has obviously laboured in vain cheesy

Can you come out and do this for the candidate you are supporting without being paid. You should applaud them for this selfless service.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by noCAP(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
samabiodun:
trust me, it wasn't low. I stay here, so I know better. The crowd stretched out for miles upon miles. People are really angry
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by guychidile: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
ObiDient is the slogan.gba gam!
We move.
Re: Picstures From Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi by Kagd10: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
mu1111:
nobody is shouting sunday igboho in yorubaland

But Igboho was only chasing criminals away from the bushes though. He didn't kill anyone. He was only sanitising the bushes in his bid to provide peaceful environment for everyone in the community, especially after what happened in his community.

Why should anyone stay in the bush to begin with? Is that a place to live? Only criminals stay in the Bush to perpetrate evil. Hence why Igboho was chasing them out of the Bush in a bid to provide peaceful environment for everyone. He didn't kill anyone nor asked people to kill. So I won't call him a terrorist. He was more or less an activist.

However, he later began to campaign for secession. But he wasn't asking people to kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.