Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa (1340 Views)

We Have Formed Formidable Force To Secure Our Land From Zoogeria - Simon Ekpa / All Unity Beggars From Zoogeria Will Never Vote For Peter Obi / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
kurupt1:

Because simon ekpa works for the government
no referendum no election

Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
eki2000:
This is an opportunity for an Igbo man to rule Nigeria, why don't you guys allow 2023 to see how the elections will come out. If Obi succeeds, The presidency of Nigeria will be rotating between Hausa and Igbos/South south. Then you will sit down with a cup of coffee and watch Afonjas cry for secession and laugh.

The person behind that account is Yoruba.

He isnt Igbo
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

He isnt Igbo

onye-nzuzu ka i bu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

He isnt Igbo

anụmanụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
anụmanụ

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Body odour Yaribanza

get out of my mention

Elede
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by adekolaelect(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obidient4life3:

This Idiot can you keep quiet for once?
He was your master yesterday .You are Insulting him today bcs of Obi Pandora ,you will still get back to him and your selector in prison tomorrow when obituary mandate is not manifested.

Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Body odour Yaribanza

get out of my mention

Elede
Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
He was your master yesterday .You are Insulting him today bcs of Obi Pandora ,you will still get back to him and your selector in prison tomorrow when obituary mandate is not manifested.
Oga shut your mouth. I have never liked Simon Ekpa for any reason.
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by adekolaelect(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Yet he is working to achieve your virtual nation .or are you telling me Biafra is dead just simply bcs of Obituary my of you Embrace.
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
Yet he is working to achieve your virtual nation .or are you telling me Biafra is dead just simply bcs of Obituary my of you Embrace.
I don't argue with urchins... When Agbado and cassava discussion start you will be invited
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

I don't argue with urchins... When Agbado and cassava discussion start you will be invited
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Onye oshi. Both you and the real Ekpa are vagabonds. Soludo is dealing with you people mercilessly in Anambra.
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Onye oshi. Both you and the real Ekpa are vagabonds. Soludo is dealing with you people mercilessly in Anambra.
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by wickedJezibel(f): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 2
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 10:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye nzuzu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Anụ ọhia
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Anụ ọhia
OSU

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Obidient4life3: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
OSU

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Ume
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Ume
onye-nzuzu ka i bu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by wickedJezibel(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
onye-nzuzu ka i bu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Biafra Controls The Media And Exit From Zoogeria Is Here - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
wickedJezibel:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun rule 1

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Christian Who Is Planning To Vote APC In 2023 Election Should Consider These / 95% Of Posts Glorifying Tinubu Were Opened 3 Months Ago Or Less / Obidients Are Reporting Results Of Their Online Voting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.