Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason (38899 Views)

President Tinubu Gives Macron's Wife A Peck (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bola Tinubu Gives Wads Of New Naira Note To Man Living With Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Diligent1(f): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:

Sounds so stupid. It is better not to comment than spewing this thrash.
Among the 3 major Presidential Aspirants, Tinubu has the highest Administrative performance, that is why I will vote for him.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Stama14: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
1993, Nigerians embrace Chief MKO Abiola and a fellow Muslim running mate, Baba Gana Kingibe in one of our fairest elections ever held.

“The spirit of 1993 is upon us again in 2023. As such, the ticket we present today represents a milestone in our political history. It symbolizes our party’s determination to be a leading light among political parties in Africa.
This man is not normal. Which spirit is he referring to? The one IBB killed?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is right for doing this obviously, it would immediately bring an end to Boko Haram's grievances.. grin

This is what Nigerians need at this time,,, grin

Oga what grievance does Boko Haram have? Other than full Sharia implementation in Nigeria. Do you think it is feasible?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by shinealight(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:

But you didn't see imperative of placing competence in governance above regional sentiment when you were shouting Emi lokan undecided

Well, I'm glad the spirit of 1993 didn't end well.

You’re glad it didn’t end well eh? Well, you can start preparing yourself for the Lagos Island Osa when this one ends in jubilation for the anointed one. There shall be gnashing of teeth in some Villages! grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.

Chai Hell fire sure for you
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by deflover(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hamziyah:
This man's style of politics is out of this world, he's indeed a game changer.

i swear he is
a brilliant move to make APC loose
damn he is good grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Gbogbowa: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/muslim-muslim-ticket-spirit-of-1993-is-upon-us-again-tinubu-gives-reason-for-picking-shettima/
you are right that same spirit stop Mko from getting there except the God of the Christian is not alive
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nilon: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diligent1:
Anybody you choose, I will vote for you sir I strongly believe with the help of God you will perform excellently.

You have feelings for the masses, I remember when I was in higher institution, some bad boys were disturbing both lecturers and students you were the governor of Lagos State then, we students came to your office at Alausa protesting. Immediately you took action and almost 90s of the bad boys were rusticated.
I believe in you sir.
I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
useless fellow
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Diligent1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nilon:
useless fellow
You are very stupid and dumb that is why you cannot see that Tinubu is the best in terms of Administrative performance among the Major Presidential Aspirants
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Justinlean02(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.
Sentiment apart, can other candidates match him in terms of productivity?

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.
why's your post so full of sentiments then

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by ihesiuloa(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
oyin44:
Tinubu is right for doing this obviously, it would immediately bring an end to Boko Haram's grievances.. grin

This is what Nigerians need at this time,,, grin

This is the lamest analysis I've had in recent times! Is boko haram grievance centered or as a result of a Muslim Muslim tickets? Even the majority so called Muslims are even struggling to keep up or come to terms with the ideology of non western education given as there motives!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diligent1:
Anybody you choose, I will vote for you sir I strongly believe with the help of God you will perform excellently.

You have feelings for the masses, I remember when I was in higher institution, some bad boys were disturbing both lecturers and students you were the governor of Lagos State then, we students came to your office at Alausa protesting. Immediately you took action and almost 90s of the bad boys were rusticated.
I believe in you sir.
I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Chai and this is what a commissioner for education or NUC couldn't do? Oga this is no reason at all you are just being emotional and not logical. Are you saying that you are enjoying Lagos as it is with debts and suffering everywhere? Oga stop being naive abeg, if you know how bad our financial situation is in Nigeria you will not even consider Tinubu at all. These guys have no clue on how to lift Nigerians from Poverty other than sharing the country among his family and cronies.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Slimwhyt(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
No be only spirit, na ghost. Mtchewww
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
He is the clear winner, deputy or no deputy.

In what way really?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Diligent1(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Chai and this is what a commissioner for education or NUC couldn't do? Oga this is no reason at all you are just being emotional and not logical. Are you saying that you are enjoying Lagos as it is with debts and suffering everywhere? Oga stop being naive abeg, if you know how bad our financial situation is in Nigeria you will not even consider Tinubu at all. These guys have no clue on how to lift Nigerians from Poverty other than sharing the country among his family and cronies.
Is Anambra the best state in Nigeria?
Can you list 5 projects successfully completed by the presidential aspirant you are supporting?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Innobee99(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Well said. A convincing victory awaits our incoming President, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Thunder fire u
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by OyigboUpdate: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
datola:
It's not late for Tinubu to give up his dream and replace himself with Osinbajo.

With that APC is sure of total victory.

I swear when u try to explain to them they'll call u IPOB

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diligent1:

Is Anambra the best state in Nigeria?
Can you list 5 projects successfully completed by the presidential aspirant you are supporting?

Dude he built from scratch the state University teaching Hospital in Nnewi, Anambra was the first State at secondary school level classrooms were equipped with state of the art computers connected to the Internet under PO's regime there are so many but make we leave am for here. Don't be naive abeg
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Sunday2021: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:
Only Obi-Ipob bots are dying because of this.
Sure victory.
I am not an ipob,but I will rather die than voting for a Muslim Muslims ticket.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by infohenry(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:
Tinubu my man. He's trying everything possible to come out victorious in this battle. All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria. He may not be a saint, but trust me.. he's a builder. Most people talking him down are quite sentimental,tbh.

And let me add this; let animals rule the zoo and human beings should rule in their own Cosmos. I thought they said Nigeria is a zoo. You can't eat your cake and want to have it; not possible.
If it isan Obi supporter that make this statement, you people will say they are insulting instead of marketing their candidate. Sunday Igboho was asking for one Nigeria abii, surely the spirit of 1993 is upon us let's see who cry last last.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by CheapHomes1: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Fafesot:

What makes Tinubu a builder? What did he build?

If you say "All these happenings had been forseen by him since the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria", did Tinubu not foresee buharis incompetence before he made him president?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
casualobserver:
Kwakwanso to collapse structure for Tinubu, you heard it here 1st!!!!

Keep deluding yourself. It is Atiku's for the taking. He will collapse NNPP structure for Atiku
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Diligent1:

Among the 3 major Presidential Aspirants, Tinubu has the highest Administrative performance, that is why I will vote for him.
In what way is his administrative performance highest. Someone in a bid to avoid maintaining federal roads in lagos during his tenure put signboards on all federal roads saying " This road belongs to the federal government please bear with us"

Oga don't let thunder strike you with all these lies.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

In what way really?

There are 3 zones with the highest votes and populations; NW, SW and NE.

NW for PMB, SW for Tinubu and NE locked down for Asiwaju Tinubu by Shettima against Atiku for NE and a colourless HE Okowa can not even match Wike in SS.

SE has the least voters and population so not a swing zone.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by coputa(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu has already lost before the primaries and not about his running mate being a muslim..We all knew he's just trying to use this to hoodwink and lure the north for their votes,but it won't work,they're more sophisticated than he thinks.PDP brought out a muslim as their flag bearer to frustrate tinubu and out of greed tinubu fell for it.Tinubu is just trying his luck,he already knew he cannot make it.In the 1993 presidential election,MKO Abiola(a yoruba muslim)from Abeokuta and Bashir Tofa(a kanuri muslim)from kano contested for the number one seat,MKO Abiola won the election convincinly,but Ibrahim Babangida annuled the election,The north can never leave their own and vote Tinubu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by porthouse7(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
sosanova:

Tinubu has already lost the election before election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket
lolzzzz e pain u abi... inec chairman
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

There are 3 zones with the highest votes and populations; NW, SW and NE.

NW for PMB, SW for Tinubu and NE locked down for Asiwaju Tinubu by Shettima against Atiku for NE and a colourless HE Okowa can not even match Wike in SS.

SE has the least voters and population so not a swing zone.

Let me burst your bubble

Lagos he will win but not landslide(he will unleash thugs in areas he knows he will lose)
He will not win in Oyo
He will win definitely in Ogun, Ekiti, Osun,
He will lose in Ondo

He will lose definitely in SE and SS

In North Central definitely he will lose
Except in Kwara and Nassarawa

In the North he will win KD, Borno and Yobe but he will lose in other states Kano is where he will be shocked. It is either Atiku or Obi forget Tinubu nothing for him. They would only take his money.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by FreeStuffsNG: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
obynzo:

Let me burst your bubble

Lagos he will win but not landslide(he will unleash thugs in areas he knows he will lose)
He will not win in Oyo
He will win definitely in Ogun, Ekiti, Osun,
He will lose in Ondo

He will lose definitely in SE and SS

In North Central definitely he will lose
Except in Kwara and Nassarawa

In the North he will win KD, Borno and Yobe but he will lose in other states Kano is where he will be shocked. It is either Atiku or Obi forget Tinubu nothing for him. They would only take his money.
Obi o grin You can never change wink

Let me come and be going

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by Zorn: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

If you like choose Lucifer as your running mate I will vote for you.
And may the consequence be upon you and your generation yet unborn
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Spirit Of 1993 Is Upon Us Again, Tinubu Gives Reason by writeprof(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those the Almighty God wants to destroy are first made foolish. God said He created Pharaoh for destruction. Nebuchadnezzar nko grin

The audacity to pick another Muslim clearly shows how far they think the country is in their pockets.

Nigerians Lo Kan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

OBJ: Olden Days Picture In His Farm / Certificate Scandal: Sowore Hits Back At Melaye over Jail Comment / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.