Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (20969 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Lanrelagboi: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
“Earlier today, I received with the greatest joy, the announcement of my mentor, His Excellency, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of our party, the APC and insha’Allah, the next Vice President of the Federal Republic under His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our incoming President, Bi’iznillah. It has been my greatest wish that HE Kashim Shettima gets this elevation that he so much deserves as one of Nigeria’s highly patriotic leaders.

“For me, and I am sure for many leaders and members of the APC, Tinubu’s choice of HE Kashim Shettima is the wisest choice at this point in time.”

“Shettima’s choice is very personal to me and together with our leaders and all stakeholders and members of the APC, we shall campaign vigorously, work day and night, to collectively secure overwhelming victory for the APC in 2023, insha’Allah.”

“Without the slightest doubt, HE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has chosen a leader who has very deep understanding of our country and its complexities. There is hardly any tribe in any of Nigeria’s 36 states and the FCT that Senator Kashim Shettima cannot knowledgeably speak about. He knows the social, cultural, religious, economic and political structure of virtually all the 36 States and the FCT.”

“Shettima is extremely patriotic. He believes so much in the unity of this country and he has proved it on a number of occasions.”

“Shettima’s administration (in which I am honoured to have served as rector and as commissioner) truly reflected the Nigerian configuration.

“Above everything else, Tinubu has chosen for Nigeria, an incoming Vice President, insha’Allah, with very deep knowledge not only of the Nigerian economy (challenges and prospects) but also of the world.”

“As far back as 2012, Shettima had on many occasions predicted the likelihood of fall in revenue from oil just as he predicted potential fall in the value of naira to dollar, which was why he imported agricultural products worth over N30 billion which today are worth far more, making Borno one of the richest in agricultural machinery.”

“I have more to say on this unique leader but I will reserve them for campaigns.”

“In the meantime, I want to register our profound gratitude to the leader of our party, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, for his political leadership over the years and for supporting Shettima’s choice as our VP candidate.”

“We are grateful to the national executives of the APC and members of the National Working Committee as well as all elders and stakeholders of our party.”

“We are grateful to all Governors of the APC under the sound leadership of my elder brother, His Excellency, Senator Atiku Bagudu.”

“We are grateful to all APC stakeholders in the Northeast for supporting this wise choice.”

“We are grateful to all stakeholders and members of the APC in Borno State for their ceaseless support.”

“We are grateful to the good people of Borno State for their undivided support and prayers.”

“May Allah lead the APC to a third round of groundbreaking victories in 2023, and may that victory serve the best interest of Nigerians in terms of security, massive economic recovery, endless growth and overall development.”

“Amin thumma amin”

Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum
Governor, Borno State
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/10/2023-presidency-tinubu-made-wisest-choice-on-shettima-as-running-mate-zulum/?amp=1

233 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by VoteTinubu2023: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Bloc votes incoming.

Election results in Borno : APC : 1.5 million. PDP : 200,000.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

152 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Righteousness2(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Without mincing or modifying words!
The Partnership from the ruling party is a calamitious partnership that will ravage and destroy Nigeria.

Infact , God forbid! if this satanic partnership ever sails, Nigerians will crave for Pmb to return.

Let no one Deceive you with words! Religion balance matters very much!! Infact it is what Matters most in Nigeria.

Just as we warned before! We warn again!!
If you Value yourself and you value Your loved ones and Country,Reject this Demonic set up! It will bring Doom!!

171 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Coolsperm: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Why are members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) panicking , we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket. Just note that, we are not fools, muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's

99 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Smithkafors(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nothing concern us with a sinking ship.... ....people who could not make any useful headway in their respective state wants to rule the country.

How can sane people think that these two set of people can be useful in todays Nigeria. Titanic will be a child's play....... I laugh.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by jkpbestseries: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
information reaching us this evening is that Buhari was not happy and told Tinubu that APC has lost out in the presidential race because of the choice he made, that Labour party and PDP will now log it out come 2023

25 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Mindlog: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Bloc votes incoming.

Election results in Borno : APC : 1.5 million. PDP : 200,000.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Oilwell(m): 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christians will now shun you and your Evil party because this has turned to an "ISLAMIC PROJECT"

Below is the balanced Choice

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Okoroawusa: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
Why are members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) panicking , we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Muslim Muslim ticket. Just note that, we are not fools, muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's
No wonder your sperm cool.

Sperm wey cool dey give woman belle?

234 Likes

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Totilopussylick(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
A wise choice that will lead Tinubu to him federal republic of casava and agbado republic undecided

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Musrataman(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

“Earlier today, I received with the greatest joy, the announcement of my mentor, His Excellency, Senator Kashim Shettima as the Vice Presidential candidate of our party, the APC and insha’Allah, the next Vice President of the Federal Republic under His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, our incoming President, Bi’iznillah. It has been my greatest wish that HE Kashim Shettima gets this elevation that he so much deserves as one of Nigeria’s highly patriotic leaders.

“For me, and I am sure for many leaders and members of the APC, Tinubu’s choice of HE Kashim Shettima is the wisest choice at this point in time.”

“Shettima’s choice is very personal to me and together with our leaders and all stakeholders and members of the APC, we shall campaign vigorously, work day and night, to collectively secure overwhelming victory for the APC in 2023, insha’Allah.”

“Without the slightest doubt, HE Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has chosen a leader who has very deep understanding of our country and its complexities. There is hardly any tribe in any of Nigeria’s 36 states and the FCT that Senator Kashim Shettima cannot knowledgeably speak about. He knows the social, cultural, religious, economic and political structure of virtually all the 36 States and the FCT.”

“Shettima is extremely patriotic. He believes so much in the unity of this country and he has proved it on a number of occasions.”

“Shettima’s administration (in which I am honoured to have served as rector and as commissioner) truly reflected the Nigerian configuration.

“Above everything else, Tinubu has chosen for Nigeria, an incoming Vice President, insha’Allah, with very deep knowledge not only of the Nigerian economy (challenges and prospects) but also of the world.”

“As far back as 2012, Shettima had on many occasions predicted the likelihood of fall in revenue from oil just as he predicted potential fall in the value of naira to dollar, which was why he imported agricultural products worth over N30 billion which today are worth far more, making Borno one of the richest in agricultural machinery.”

“I have more to say on this unique leader but I will reserve them for campaigns.”

“In the meantime, I want to register our profound gratitude to the leader of our party, His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, for his political leadership over the years and for supporting Shettima’s choice as our VP candidate.”

“We are grateful to the national executives of the APC and members of the National Working Committee as well as all elders and stakeholders of our party.”

“We are grateful to all Governors of the APC under the sound leadership of my elder brother, His Excellency, Senator Atiku Bagudu.”

“We are grateful to all APC stakeholders in the Northeast for supporting this wise choice.”

“We are grateful to all stakeholders and members of the APC in Borno State for their ceaseless support.”

“We are grateful to the good people of Borno State for their undivided support and prayers.”

“May Allah lead the APC to a third round of groundbreaking victories in 2023, and may that victory serve the best interest of Nigerians in terms of security, massive economic recovery, endless growth and overall development.”

“Amin thumma amin”

Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum
Governor, Borno State

Up jihadist at last we must take this country and chase out all evil occultist association using the name of God for granted

1 Like

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by OkoroBufo: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Partnership from the ruling party is a calamitious partnership that will ravage and destroy Nigeria.

Infact , God forbid! if this satanic partnership ever sails, Nigerians will crave for Pmb to return.

Let no one Deceive you with words! Religion balance matters very much!! Infact it is what Matters most in Nigeria.

If you Value yourself and you value Your loved ones and Country,Reject this Demonic set up! It will bring Doom!!

God forbid a doomed, dark-hearted, pessimistic, fake, end-time alarmist like you. The United States is waxing stronger despite your repertoire of fear-mongering predictions about Biden's potential victory against Trump. You can't shame a shameless man.
Self-appointed pastorpreneur, Oya collect

-Okoro bufo

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Musrataman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Righteousness2:

It is the will of God to teach the Evil adultery occultist personified disguise pastors a lesson.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Musrataman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:

You should be ashamed of yourselves for calling yourself a Christian.
What Christian are you or the one that is passing through the fire of Moloch steadily

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Coolsperm:
wailing in advance......

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Musrataman(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
jkpbestseries:
information reaching us this evening is that Buhari was not happy and told Tinubu that APC has lost out in the presidential race because of the choice he made, that Labour party and PDP will now log it out come 2023

Continue deceiving yourselves since he chosen osinbajo,as vice Nigeria is now secure na

11 Likes

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Angels25(f): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Okay
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Seniorwriter(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by fnep2smooth(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Another reason to vote for Peter Obi and Datti.

Naija no need this kind combination.

I build and teach website design

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by GoooodHardDick: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Even Buhari they worshipped in the north didn't even consider Muslim Muslim ticket and yet the druggie can't think, this is exactly Why he is an ancestor without brains

With a Muslim Muslim ticket Tinubu the ancestor has already failed even before the election starts.

At the juncture, I'll urge every Nigerian to throw their weight and support to peter Obi. He is the best man for the job at the moment.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by IamPatriotic(m): 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Another one
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by einsteine(m): 5:35am On Jul 11, 2022
fnep2smooth:
Another reason to vote for Peter Obi and Datti.

Naija no need this kind combination.

I build and teach website design

A vote for Peter Obi is indirectly a vote for Tinubu.

Neither Obi or Kwankwanso is winning. The only thing they would be doing is taking votes away from the challenger, Atiku.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Fiscus105(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
If it turns to other side will you still be saying the same thing?

If you guys cannot comfortable with ur religion at top and christian second, how much more christian-christian.

Though I dnt blame you o ,but foolish Nigerians who follow elites blindly

....for once we should have courage to shame money bag politics

1 Share

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by bouncin04(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Neduzze5(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
einsteine:

Neither Obi or Kwankwanso is winning. The only thing they would be doing is taking votes away from the challenger, Atiku.

No wahala. We will show you all what it means to be OBIdient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by Slynation(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Hehehehehe....I wasn't expecting anything from them tho, but seems like these cartel already knew most Nigerians are sheeples that will accept 15kg of rice and 5K just to carry out their biddings...!!

Emilo Kan wey no smart...!! The Iragbiji BATman won't even become the President of Southwest with his choice...!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by oyeb15: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Boko Haram will vote for them.I can see d major reasons for Kuje jailbreak.

The contest is now between Atiku and Obi. We won't allow APC to kill and bury this country.

With what i have seen, I will never vote for APC again in my lifetime.

301 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by RAND250: 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Zulum

Tinubu is too old

Reno is a fvvl . Sha na wetin your greed want be this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by GoooodHardDick: 5:37am On Jul 11, 2022
einsteine:

Your mumu never do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice by DSC7: 5:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Lamba everywhere grin cheesy.....

It's left for Nigerians to decide....

Am fully OBIdient... cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu LP HOA Members-Elect Present Their Certificate Of Return To Edeoga (Photo) / Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.