Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima (55167 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ndigbo APC Town Hall Meeting Holds For Tinubu, Sanwo-olu / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Victoronah1: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PkmlN2jVok

Something's the media will not show you. In the video we can see the Governor of imo state telling the security officers to close the gate and not to allow anyone out. As if it's by force to attend the meeting.

The MC kept reminding them that they were on love TV, maybe to comport themselves, but they were all ready to leave.

Do you think APC can win Imo State?. Watch the video.

112 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by duro4chang(m): 8:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Haters will always have one or two things to say against who they hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust.

192 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TheEndless: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Haters will always have one or two things to say against who they hate. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim. Dance on water they will say you just want to raise dust.
Remove ‘hate’ and ‘Igbo’ from the dictionary and see if Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado will have any other campaign strategies grin

469 Likes 40 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Dvdpity: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2022
How votes for drug baron and a terrorist. APC disastrous regime and they wanted to destroy Nigerians with terrorism.

283 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by duro4chang(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
TheEndless:

Remove ‘hate’ and ‘Igbo’ from the dictionary and see if Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado will have any other campaign strategies grin
Can you see what I am saying? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you see that hatred is in some people 's DNA? Can you see that haters must have something negative to say about someone?

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by youngmd: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Someone has posted this
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Waterysperm: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2022
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.

552 Likes 58 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Ckonnet: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Okay bakassi on the microphone, hm go use am crack joke latter.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Juniorpope123: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Why will you send vice presidential candidate instead of the presidential candidate. This APC just dey under rate Nigerians. I like what dey did

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Victoronah1: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Why will you send vice presidential candidate instead of the presidential candidate. This APC just dey under rate Nigerians. I like what dey did
is that what really happened?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TheEndless: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Can you see what I am saying? Can you see what I am seeing? Can you see that hatred is in some people 's DNA? Can you see that haters must have something negative to say about someone?
Hmmm… Anybody that doesn’t support Tinubu is automatically a ‘hater’ according to Agbado online dumbledores. But nobody calls you out when you’re constantly spinning fake news against Obi grin

348 Likes 26 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Victoronah1: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
youngmd:
Someone has posted this
without a video. But this is with a video

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by duro4chang(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
TheEndless:

Hmmm… Anybody that doesn’t support Tinubu is automatically a ‘hater’ according to Agbado online dumbledores. But nobody calls you out when you’re constantly spinning fake news against Obi grin
Can you see? I never mentioned Tinubu's name nor anybody's name. They will quickly bark and ready be ready to bite. But me oo, I no go mention anybody's name.Your master has nothing to offer but suffering.

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by TimFisher2: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2022
grin

After listening to the main chief sponsor of Bokoharam and how he intend to exterminate the Igbos with his vengeful hatred and bigotry

Deep hatred for President Jonathan, Ameachi and Okorocha.

And how he intends to annihilate the South-South by crippling their oil

Why won't they leave? The undoing of Jagaban is to appoint this terrorist as his VP. Don't they do background checks before taking a decision?

If APC has the opportunity to get, I said "IF" to get 45% in the southeast. With the emergence of Shettima. They will get 12% which will be Governor's aides and families. Buhari will get more votes than this terror man.

Very humiliating and embarrassing video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFo4SjkCz0

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Nightwolf1: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
grin Rather than having to discuss with a presidential candidate, they saw his vice.

Very good the walked away from the venue.
The cocaine addict should appear before the people if he wants them to vote for his candidacy.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by yaroyaro619(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu is wasting his time in south east

Atiku is coming........

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Macphenson: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2022
okoo
Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by aylive02(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2022
You are rejected! Go home

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by nedu666: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Hope thinks he is smart. U hire people from morning to afternoon. No refreshments. Then u refuse to pay some. Gave others chicken change and expect them to be happy. Greedy gov

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Victoronah1: 9:13am On Nov 18, 2022
yaroyaro619:
Tinubu is wasting his time in south east

Atiku is coming........
Atiku is coming to rule only you and your family not Nigeria

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Penguin2: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Hahahahahahaha!

Uzodimma couldn’t control less than 500 rented guests.

But somehow, Tinubu BATstards believe he will control the votes of millions of Imo people and tell them to thumbprint for Tinubu.

You fools are joking with Igbos.

Ndi ala!

Imagine them telling security to close the gate to prevent people from going outside grin grin grin. A very hilarious embarrassment.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Prince111111: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
This is a big shame shocked

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Upon say these people were handpicked by the supreme court governor grin grin grin

You can steal the people's mandate but you cannot force them to love/listen to him grin Hope Uzodinma no still come perform well grin grin

This is a case of you can for force a horse to the river but you no fit make am drink the water grin grin

A lesson to political office holders, be careful of your actions, people are watching your body language!

Dey watch, tomorrow you go hear about killings and kidnapping

To those who might want to refer to these people as haters, remember that Yaradua was not only a northerner but also of Fulani descendants!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by 4teenblaq: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Lol grin

are these the 2,000 businessmen in Imo state that the clown said they have "invested" billions into Tinubu presidency?

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Odogwu3310(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Waterysperm:
I was there live. People got angry when they realized that they have been played. We were promised 40k each but these Criminals ended up giving us 7k.
bro don’t lie to us you are not worth to be there...���

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Obidient4life2: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Na their members oooo. Them go soon blame Obi

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Gadafii: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
As them recieve alert of participation, everybody begin discharge grin

If tilinbu give you money collect it and vote wisely cool

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Risingblue008(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Them can't try this to Peter obi.

See,I'll keep saying it,
Listen carefully,
Cos
1,I and my lovely family are obidient

2)
Edo,
Delta
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Ebonyi
Jos
Abia
Aba and even EKO are fully obidient
I don't know about others,
Forget this rubbish say ibori,and other old men dey support this or that.

See NA ME AND U GO VOTE,
we r ready for real change this time.
Vote labour party
For a better Nigeria

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ibos will never learn until they put all their eggs in one basket again
Pro max marginalization of south east loading

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima by dynicks(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
One thing I like about the igbos is that they will treat your fuckup to your face....

No back gossips or back bitting!!...

117 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / Alhaji Muhammad Hurd Is Dead (katsina Police Commissioner ) / Kemisola Oguniyi: Photos Of Teenage EndSARS Protester & Her Baby, Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.