Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? (834 Views)

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) / What Has Osinbajo Really Done For Nigerians For The Past 5 Yrs / Boma Goodhead: "Is Osinbajo A Christian? He Sold His Soul To Devil For Crumbs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Pollze: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
I can see that many people on here are condemning APC's muslim-muslim ticket. The question I want to ask you all is that...

How exactly has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, helped the Christian community? This is a man that can't even release any statement in his own capacity as a VP without ensuring that the tone will not make a muslim President angry?

Y'all should stop the hypocrisy and support your chosen candidate without acting overly dramatic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Totilopussylick(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Osinbanjo is a well known servants of a terrorist.

He dare not say nothing until he is allowed tongue

4 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by PresidObi: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Then, imagine if Osinbajo has not been there at all.

Unimaginable.

11 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Truthisunique2: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
How have buhari helped the Muslim north that they kept voting him?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Arysexy(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
How exactly did Buhari presidency help d North?

Why did Tinubu shout Emilokan when he noticed North was about taking power back?

What exactly will Tinubu presidency bring to South?

By your Logic, we should allow North and Muslims to rule forever, if giving other religions and region sense of belonging doesn't matter anymore

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Softmirror: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:
I can see that many people on here are condemning APC's muslim-muslim ticket. The question I want to ask you all is that...

How exactly has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, helped the Christian community? This is a man that can't even release any statement in his own capacity as a VP without ensuring that the tone will not make a muslim President angry?

Y'all should stop the hypocrisy and support your chosen candidate without acting overly dramatic

YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME ON TOP PEOPLE WEY NO GO VOTE TINUBU EVEN IF HE, TINUBU DECIDED TO CHOOSE CAN PRESIDENT AS HIS RUNNING MATE. MY BROTHER, TINUBU DEY GIVE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TOKS2008 SLEEPLESS NIGHT PLUS MIGRAINE. THIS SAME PEOPLE HAVE ARGUED THAT THE POST OF A VICE PRESIDENT IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN FAVOUR OF OSINBAJO. DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF OVER INCONSEQUENTIAL ISSUES.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by ivolt: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

Who are you to tell people how to act?

As long as no one is holding a gun to your head, it is none of your business
what they say.

Even if electorates campaign against a candidate just because he wears glasses,
it is their right, no explanation needed!

3 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Xisnin(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Since it doesn't matter where the president or VP comes from according to you,
I think Kwankwaso or Atiku will be a great choice for 2023.

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Esama: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Buhari have helped Muslim?
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Musrataman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

The earlier you realise that there's nothing like Christians in Nigeria apart from Jehovah witness the better

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Ayed44: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

You can never see a Muslim matthis kind if a foolish statement.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by AntonVince: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

You're a kid.
You know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by ablejesus26(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
This doesn't explains why the Christian community should accept such fraud when it's obvious that the Muric will never swallow such fraud.
At a time when there's trust issues amongst the two groups,with propaganda of Islamization of Nigeria flying around you think it's cool to sell such agenda that will further foster the embers of disunity and distrust in the country?
Thank God most Northerners I know have already rejected such agenda.
Crushing Apc should now become a big task for all well meaning Nigerians they have dished out so much unthinkable suffering upon the country but this one is the worse.
It shows that all they care about is winning elections they have no intention on working on unifying the country.
Apc must go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Truthisunique2: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU DEY WASTE YOUR TIME ON TOP PEOPLE WEY NO GO VOTE TINUBU EVEN IF HE, TINUBU DECIDED TO CHOOSE CAN PRESIDENT AS HIS RUNNING MATE. MY BROTHER, TINUBU DEY GIVE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TOKS2008 SLEEPLESS NIGHT PLUS MIGRAINE. THIS SAME PEOPLE HAVE ARGUED THAT THE POST OF A VICE PRESIDENT IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN FAVOUR OF OSINBAJO. DON'T BOTHER YOUR SELF OVER INCONSEQUENTIAL ISSUES.
you urchins don't get it

It's not about whether Christian's dey vote fake muslim

It's about the future, north have the numbers they can do north north ticket with this template
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by gasparpisciotta: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

Abi o, Osinbajo wey be pastor wey dey mess up. His presidency would have been like that of Jonathan

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Allahisarapist: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
okay
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by GreyLaw(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pollze:

If he Osinbajo couldn't do much to prevent the madness Buhari has caused this nation, won't it be worse when to Muslims are heading the nation? People are sympathetic to their faith. Tinubu and Shetima will be sympathetic to their faith before anybody else.

No need to argue. But I know you Muslims would never have agreed to this sort of arrangement if it was a Christian-Christian ticket. All hell would be let loose.

No qualms. The votes of the people will decide it.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by SuRamzy: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
The guy is right! Stop troll and answer this simple question in peace.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Pollze: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
I can see that personal attacks have started, coupled with calling the OP a muslim. Just so we are clear, the OP is Yoruba and identifies as a Christian!

Christians have been killed all over Nigeria under Osinbajo's watch as VP, what did he do about it?

And don't give me that crap of the VP is powerless. The VP is not powerless cos he/she can be bold for a just cause and even resign if situation demands

Let's call a spade a spade. Osinbajo is a disgrace to the christian community and his actions makes a muslim-muslim ticket a non-issue

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Pollze: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
A Catholic priest was just gruesomely murdered. What drastic step has the Christian VP taken about it?

Esther said 'If I perish, I perish'...What is our Christian VP saying now?

Is this not the time for the Muslim-Muslim ticket wailers to call Osinbajo to order since he is on the ticket to represent Christians?

Hypocrisy is a disease!
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by ElSudani: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
SPAN, the Short People Association of Nigeria are demanding that since the current president is tall that the next president must be a short person.

In another development, the DSAN, the dark skinned people Association of Nigeria are also demanding it is their turn since the current president is light skinned.

We are still awaiting the position of the bald headed people in this debate.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by AntiTerrorist: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pollze:

Osinbajo is as useless to Christians as "p" in psychology. He only represents himself and his family. VP office is his gods.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
Osinbajo was never votes for because he should be VP for the Christain, he is loyal to Nigerians irrespective of their religion affiliate, tribe or ethnic. Let's be reasonable when thinking.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Mindlog: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pollze:

If the current president happens to be a Christian and the ruling party picks another Christian as the presidential candidate with another Christian as well as the running mate, how will the Muslims take it?
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Shooyie: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Look OP, leaders are and should be elected to serve Nigerians irrespective of tribe, zone and religious affiliations.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Osinbanjo is a well known servants of a terrorist.

He dare not say nothing until he is allowed tongue

You' will think you have made sense with this comment o grin grin grin
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
PresidObi:
Then, imagine if Osinbajo has not been there at all.

Unimaginable.

He can't reason. They are wired like that. Too bad

2 Likes

Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Zeemam: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
You will appreciate him more by next year
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Politics of proximity. My uncle was due to be made a senior advocate of Nigeria(SAN), but they were playing politics with him and delaying the whole thing cos be refused to bring money. One day, he met Osinbajo in Church and discussed it with him. The next week, his name appeared in the shortlist.

Politics of proximity. How on earth could my uncle have met a Muslim in church? Would my uncle have to go to the mosque to seek out someone in authority? Not in a thousand lifetime. He is too Christian to visit a mosque.

I'm sure there are others like that. Just giving you an example I know first hand.
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by okefranci: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
You guys we just be writing as If you don't salt and pepper, do you want Osinbajo to be building Churches for christians just because he's a christian or pastor, mtchewwww
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by sreamsense: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
How has muslim-muslim ticket helped kaduna? It is better to have muslim-christian even if the fail together than having muslim-muslim or christian-christian. It will have it's negligible impact in religion tolerance. Now, with muslim-muslim, has religion decision not gone higher?
Re: How Exactly Has Osinbajo, a Christian Pastor, Helped The Christian Community? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sir you're using your sense and logic. That's not allowed here!

(1) (Reply)

One Of The APC Rented Bishops Finally Speaks / USA IRS 1992 Affidavit: The Five Crimes Commited By Bola Tinubu In Chicago / IPOB Took Over Streets In South East To Warn People Not To Vote OR..[VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.