Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy (1427 Views)

Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Please do not judge me the life we're living in kogi state right now is very terrible that it seems we can barely breathe now everybody is looking for something to do to be successful, feeding is very hard.
one way or the other we are looking for a way to have a greener pasture for us to be able to help each other and bring food to the tables of our families.
I'm just a young man in my mid-20s I'm trying to start a life but I have little option the only thing I was able to afford is my transport which is 5,000 naira from here to Abuja please I need suggestion if that will be okay I need advice the kind of area I can stay.
the kind of work I can do to survive there.
I have some of skills but the only skill I don't have is hard labour, I can do business very well and according to my level of education I know I have not gone far in education but I can read and write and speak clearly so I'm looking for work to do and a place to stay and Abuja or any safe place, so please can anyone suggest any work for me or anywhere I can be able to stay and survive? I don't care how little it is I don't care as far as it is a job.
I have a set of skills repairing things like MP3,radios ,phones, computers, and I can sell recharge card and or do pos but I don't know where to start from, I don't know what to do anymore,I don't want my life to be wasted I just need something to do to be able to enhance my life, boringness is killing us here we don't have anything to do, we don't have any company and we don't have future I pleed with everyone here in Abuja or any other places that I can survive or anybody that can I work for at least for me to be able to earn a little and eat at the end of the day and to be able to send something to my parents living in the village.
I wake up every morning look up and down looking for work in my place but there's nothing to do my days are going just like that for no reasons I can't live this life anymore please if you have any location I can work, please I need ideas and I need connections I need somebody to help me with job no matter how it is it can go a long way to change my life.
what do I do please should my life just be wasted likel that's? the only thing we have here is riding okada up and down and down bricklayers and even bricklayers and these labour dont have job because people not are receiving salary to pay them so life is very hard please what can I do?
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Justinbright: 12:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Best Ten (10) Side Hustle Apps For Making Money Online

https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/05/BestTen10SideHustleAppsFor%20Making%20Money%20Online.html
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Justinbright:
Best Ten (10) Side Hustle Apps For Making Money Online

https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/05/BestTen10SideHustleAppsFor%20Making%20Money%20Online.html
. I have tried so many but at the end I don't really have the luck, but let me try again.

2 Likes

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by 4teenblaq: 12:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Hmmmm

Life is tough.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Buy Suya for 2k
Hollandia yogurt 700
Banana 200
Groundnut 100

Enjoy yourself, after wacking the Suya and yogurt, then you start planning on how to start a business with the remaining 7k

You fit decide to dey sell groundut

Buy plastic rubber, water proof for tying of the groundnuts, rubber chair for keeping the groundnut rubber on and then groundnut..

Business don start.. goodluck grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:19am On Jul 11, 2022
4teenblaq:
Hmmmm

Life is tough.. embarassed
very tough

1 Like

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Buy Suya for 2k
Hollandia yogurt 700
Banana 200
Groundnut 100

Enjoy yourself, after wacking the Suya and yogurt, then you start planning on how to start a business with the remaining 7k

Buy plastic rubber, water proof for tying of the groundnuts, rubber chair for keeping the groundnut rubber on and then groundnut..

no problem tnkz anyway
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by 4teenblaq: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Buy Suya for 2k
Hollandia yogurt 700
Banana 200
Groundnut 100

You guys should learn how to stop all these sarcastic approach to sensitive things.. If you have a solution let him know, if you think the money won't be enough tell him..

Bleep out of here meeh

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:24am On Jul 11, 2022
4teenblaq:

You guys should learn how to stop all these sarcastic approach to sensitive things.. If you have a solution let him know, if you think the money won't be enough tell him..

Bleep out of here meeh
na condition make him mock me bro. But God will soon see me through

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Devineee:
na condition make him mock me bro. But God will soon see me through
Aww... You're so sweet... Don't mind him, okay?

Well, I don't think you could start anything with that amount of money... But if you're really desperate you could sell sachet water... Just an idea...

But I would encourage you to find someone first before moving to abuja... For accomodation and hopefully, a decent job...

2 Likes

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Datboredberri:

Well, I don't think you could start anything with that amount of money... But if you're really desperate you could sell sachet water... Just an idea...

But I would encourage you to find someone first before moving to abuja... For accomodation and hopefully, a decent job...
ok thank you very much
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by matrixme(m): 1:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Devineee:
Please do not judge me the life we're living in kogi state right now is very terrible that it seems we can barely breathe now everybody is looking for something to do to be successful, feeding is very hard.
one way or the other we are looking for a way to have a greener pasture for us to be able to help each other and bring food to the tables of our families.
I'm just a young man in my mid-20s I'm trying to start a life but I have little option the only thing I was able to afford is my transport which is 5,000 naira from here to Abuja please I need suggestion if that will be okay I need advice the kind of area I can stay.
the kind of work I can do to survive there.
I have some of skills but the only skill I don't have is hard labour, I can do business very well and according to my level of education I know I have not gone far in education but I can read and write and speak clearly so I'm looking for work to do and a place to stay and Abuja or any safe place, so please can anyone suggest any work for me or anywhere I can be able to stay and survive? I don't care how little it is I don't care as far as it is a job.
I have a set of skills repairing things like MP3,radios ,phones, computers, and I can sell recharge card and or do pos but I don't know where to start from, I don't know what to do anymore,I don't want my life to be wasted I just need something to do to be able to enhance my life, boringness is killing us here we don't have anything to do, we don't have any company and we don't have future I pleed with everyone here in Abuja or any other places that I can survive or anybody that can I work for at least for me to be able to earn a little and eat at the end of the day and to be able to send something to my parents living in the village.
I wake up every morning look up and down looking for work in my place but there's nothing to do my days are going just like that for no reasons I can't live this life anymore please if you have any location I can work, please I need ideas and I need connections I need somebody to help me with job no matter how it is it can go a long way to change my life.
what do I do please should my life just be wasted likel that's? the only thing we have here is riding okada up and down and down bricklayers and even bricklayers and these labour dont have job because people not are receiving salary to pay them so life is very hard please what can I do?
To start with, why are you posting this in romance session? Your profile is equally a new registration. These kinds of things matter alot these days. The people we've rendered assistance in this Abuja overtime has shown us shege. Meanwhile, send me a DM

2 Likes

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Haakeem(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Which side in kogi state?
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Divoc19(f): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
You'll be fine. Somehow.
Life is in phases.
Work and pray.

1 Like

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Charlex23(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2022
If you're really ready to work and you're sure, Dm me your number, I'll chat you up on what's app. Good luck
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Charlex23:
If you're really ready to work and you're sure, Dm me your number, I'll chat you up on what's app. Good luck

Boss can i also, i fit do any work boss
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by fman(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Datboredberri:

sachet water!
Funke
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Charlex23(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cold141114:

Boss can i also, i fit do any work boss
I hope you're sure. Send me your phone number, I'll contact you immediately
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Charlex23:

1 Like

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Charlex23:

I'm still expecting you sir
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Charlex23(m): 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Cold141114:

I'm still expecting you sir
Sent you a message on what's app already
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Charlex23:

I have deleted this number from WhatsApp long time ago....i wouldn't get the message sir
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Boss! You fit call me i swear I don't even have data
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Cold141114(m): 7:28am On Jul 13, 2022
Charlex23:

@Charlex23 you still never call me boss or you fit drop your number i will call you sir
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Justinbright: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Devineee:
. I have tried so many but at the end I don't really have the luck, but let me try again.

Oh for such experience. Do well to try these ones out, you will surely be glad you did. You can read more for better options on the website.
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Nutase: 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
It will be difficult to get the kind of job you're looking for in Abuja without a guarantor that knows you well.

2 Likes

Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by Devineee: 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nutase:
It will be difficult to get the kind of job you're looking for in Abuja without a guarantor that knows you well.
you are right
Re: can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy by anonymuz(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
I will advise you to get someone who can help you accommodation first. To get job will be more easy afterward. Bakeries, sachet water factories etc. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Man Packs His Girlfriend Clothes, Kicks Her Out Of His House For ‘misbehaving’ / Lesson / "30bg Dey My Back O" Stupid Line By Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.