Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? (1836 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Messi1: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Mothers in the house, pls is it right for a mother to say these to her only son?

It shall not be well with you

You shall always suffer

Your children will not listen to you

You shall always want good things but you shall not have

God will not help you

I heard you killed your father, you shall die a painful death.

Your vehicle must crash when
you are coming back

You shall not prosper
So pls help me, can any mother tell all these to her only kid?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Florblu(f): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2022
It is a wrong thing to say to someone's child even to someone else's child/children.

But make Una too stop acting like goats

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ahnie: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Some kids can be really frustrating with their doings.
I m pretty sure that she never meant any of those curses.

She's just a little frustrated with her you're treating her and your doings

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by olabrinks(f): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2022
ahnie:

it’s not good enough. There’s power in the tongue. Learn to control what you say, it’s a skill every adult must possess.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Vision101(m): 2:41am On Jul 11, 2022
You have reported your mother to us. Have you reported yourself to us?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Haakeem(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2022
ahnie:

zip up that sh!T bag jare.

It your type that would lay cures on other people children because of small issues, nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Jeon(f): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2022
It's not a good words.. Tongue is powerful.

By the way, how did you offended her?... are you not in America anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Messi1: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Jeon:
It's not a good words..
Tongue is powerful.

By the way, how did you offended her?... are you not in America anymore?
I'm.She just called me and told me that my step-bro told her that I rejected the land that was why she called and cursed me.Here, my uncle's family are keeping me at bay.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
it is wrong of her,

but you should also try not to provoke her to that extent
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Tokskob2008: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Nawa... But then, at the end of the day if you scale through and overcome all those curses with or without her apologizing or making amends then you need to distance yourself from her in every way. Parents shouldn't go this far to the level of cursing their kids no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by odinson1(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Messi1:
I'm.She just called me and told me that my step-bro told her that I rejected the land that was why she called and cursed me.Here, my uncle's family are keeping me at bay.

Bro there is nothing like power in the tongue,Don't let religion and superstition deceive you. Non of those "Curses" will work,na just talk
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by odinson1(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2022
ahnie:

When you children frustrate you too one day,you can as well say unprintable things to them
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ahnie: 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
odinson1:

When you children frustrate you too one day,you can as well say unprintable things to them
Abeg rest,it's pretty way too early to exchange meaningless banters.

Thanks!
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by odinson1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
ahnie:

Abeg rest,it's pretty way too early to exchange meaningless banters.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by SoaringLife01: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Messi1:
Mothers in the house, pls is it right for a mother to say these to her only son?

It shall not be well with you

You shall always suffer

Your children will not listen to you

You shall always want good things but you shall not have

God will not help you

I heard you killed your father, you shall die a painful death.

Your vehicle must crash when
you are coming back

You shall not prosper
So pls help me, can any mother tell all these to her only kid?

That mother is mentally sick ..you guys should bundle her asap and take her to the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
A mother who always pronounce negative statements on her children, is that one a mother?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Ulunne777(f): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
It is all shades of wrong.
I don't care what is the child did,she should guard her tongue.
Let the child reject it immediately she says it and If you are the child,desist from provoking your parents.

This one she's accusing her child of killing her husband,religous ppl may have dropped their legendary prophecies.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Adesuwag(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nobody dey fight and argue deadbeat fathers, but the world would stone a mother to death should she try make mistakes and unhinged.

Make una pity una mama Mbok!
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
odinson1:

Bro there is nothing like power in the tongue,Don't let religion and superstition deceive you. Non of those "Curses" will work,na just talk
What a pity. Your ignorance is unbelievable. Op please just call her to beg her and pray very well. Curses have consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ImaIma1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Florblu:
It is a wrong thing to say to someone's child even to someone else's child/children.

But make Una too stop acting like goats

It is better to be silent and pray for that child quietly than lay curses on an already "stubborn goat". Or do the curses make the child better?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Messi1: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
ImaIma1:

It is better to be silent and pray for that child quietly than lay curses on an already "stubborn goat". Or do the curses make the child better?
Haunty,iam not a stubborn goat.Just that when my half-siblings tells her anything about me, true or not, she accepts and pick up her sword of anger.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ImaIma1(f): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Messi1:
Haunty,iam not a stubborn goat.Just that when my half-siblings tells her anything about me, true or not, she accepts and pick up her sword of anger.

Don't get me wrong. I was quoting someone that was implying that some kids behave like goats which justifies the curses.

I am not saying you are one.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Messi1: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
ImaIma1:

Don't get me wrong. I was quoting someone that was implying that some kids behave like goats which justifies the curses.

I am not saying you are one.
Okay my aunty.Iam sorry.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by eyinjuege: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
... you will be alright
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by eyinjuege: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abeg, block her number for at least a whole year and face your life and career. Infact, make that 2 years
Everybody will be alright las las
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is all shades of wrong. You sef everyday be canceling every curse she is laying and kindly distance yourself from her. If she curses you to your hearing, reject it to her hearing.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Polynek(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Does curses work?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ibechris(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
The only curse I have heard my parents laid on us whenever we offend them is: I will not curse u.

But these ones here...are horrible curses.

Na this kind one them dey call follow come curse.

She is not a kind hearted mother.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by odinson1(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Lalasticlala ain't this front page material?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Polynek:
Does curses work?

First ask yourself if those you have cursed one time or the other have ever died

Nigerians are just one group of religious and superstitious people.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
Olufemiolaolu:
What a pity. Your ignorance is unbelievable. Op please just call her to beg her and pray very well. Curses have consequences.

Mumu talk.

If you like, waste your lifetime focusing on people's useless curses

How many have you killed or rendered useless with your own curses

Do you know the volume of curses those yeye scammers and yahoo boys receive per minute on daily basis?
Have they all died or been put in prison or rendered useless?
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Polynek(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

First ask yourself if those you have cursed one time or the other have ever died

Nigerians are just one group of religious and superstitious people.
grin I don't blv in curse dax Y am asking grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Saintmary(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Messi1:

Please go on your knees and pray very hard.

Then forgive her. What she did was not right.

But God is the Greatest Father. He can remove the curses of a mother.

Do you understand?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sunday Meal I Prepared Today With Just 2k / Is Either I Divorce My Wife Or Face Up To Four Years Imprisonment.(true Life Sto / My Hubby No Longer Spend Time At Home Just In The Name Of Making Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.