Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,728 members, 7,855,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu (28059 Views)

Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Iraloren: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Every politician has different categories of supporters, both good and bad.
Could also be the opposition at play.Tinubu and shattuma are Area boy and Terrorists .

but P O isn't a terrorist person.
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by LegalWolf: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Notice how he clearly slyed tinubu without mentioning the atiku he has been stepping down for in 2019

Urchins also said he is stepping down for tinubu, cheesy all na fulani scam to make tinubu rely on him in the north west while he shatters his heart for atiku

You said the same thing at the primaries, Tinubu won. If he eventually wins the election, would u still call it a Fulani agenda ?
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Chatflick:
my dad proven to be an idiot once again. Congrats.

you inherited his idiot I'm not surprise
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Interesting2023:

The same analysis some made before Macron became France President defeating the Lion & Tiger party over there

comparing a multiethnic nation politics, like Nigeria with France shows you PO supporters are bunch of illiterate truly
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Ihejirikakings(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
This man called kwankaso is a very confused me.

Can't you think and talk about your own position and live others .
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Chatflick(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Sorry. My prostitute of a mother caused it
Oh! I forgive you. Not your fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / Unbelievable: Ex Nigerian Presidents Gets Pay Raise From N250m To N2bn Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.