Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku (75812 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

Send ur contact ur phone number pls I need it.
How will I drop my number here? ogbeni send me your number make we align.. No shaking manchi.. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Arysexy(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
The way he pronounced Peter Obi has given him out.

Agbadorians are daft, if this is what they can come up with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by sunkieisland(m): 8:20am On Jul 11, 2022
when there is a revolution coming, the govt of the day finds a way to infiltrate the ranks of the proponents of the revolution, like they did with the #EndSARS movt and they succeeded. Now they have started doing the same because they know that the #Obidient movt is a revolution, they've got to do all they can to infiltrate our ranks again. Since our popularity is on the social media, they will start there and they will migrate offline and continue their dastardly acts.

But we already know and we remain obidient, win or lose

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
How will I drop my number here? ogbeni send me your number make we align.. No shaking manchi.. Nothing dey happen.

You chose to have a meeting so be ready to drop your contact number. Then the deal is seal.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

You chose to have a meeting so be ready to drop your contact number. Then the deal is seal.
No you chose to, you asked for my location. OK, I agree, let's exchange numbers via emails.. Send me a pm
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Themandator: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob

Why would anybody with sense seat like a target practice and make such a video if he is not paid....... If he is not in the government then he ought to be in detention, by now

The guy should be somewhere in Benin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by bigiyaro(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2022
ebexofficial:
This guy just made himself a popular criminal are automatically wanted.
he will not be wanted anything, the money tifnibu orchins paid him is already provided for the in budget from the presidential war chest. He was given full assurance that nothing will happen to him, and enough money

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by PS712: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
yinkus6750:
Every politician has different categories of supporters, both good and bad.
Could also be the opposition at play.
P O isn't a terrorist person.
They left those who openly support(ed) terrorism tagging another with accusation of terror. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by DAVE5(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
juman:
Ipob the terrorist.

I laugh.
They will be killed in millions.
They are used to die like insects.

Obi = Ipob.
Ipob = obi.

Aren’t you ashamed, there’s plenty things linking tinubu to all the bad things in Nigeria from drug peddling to agberoism to theft to land grabbing to as many others as can’t be named, then there’s plenty linking shettima to boko haram

Please refer us to a source that links Peter Obi to ipob

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by rickyrex(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob
and tinubu is boko haram clean and clear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Picardor2: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

https://twitter.com/tosino52/status/1546188845779140608?t=gUgRU5zhkaZUn0JjqcRCSA&s=19
THIS IS VERY SIMPLE, ANOTHER STRATEGY TO PAINT OBI BLACK. THESE ARE TINUBU BOYS. THEY HAVE TRIED TO COME STRAIGHT AND IT DIDNT WORK. NOW THEY ARE TRYING INDIRECT MEANS BY CLAIMING THEY ARE OBI SUPPORTERS. SHAME ON U

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
No you chose to, you asked for my location. OK, I agree, let's exchange numbers via emails.. Send me a pm

Drop it here bro or feck off?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

Drop it here bro or feck off?
You for dey alright Las Las.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Ipob terrorists is Peter Obi
You lost mahn! Give it up!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:
This one is going to jail, dumb Ipob terrorist. Friends of Peter Obi.
The police should be informed about this mor.on.
Can't you inform the police or you are just an online tiger?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by shantti(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob

Tinubu is head of Yoruba skull miners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Picardor2: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by rickyrex(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs
same way tinubu killed innocent endsars protesters
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs
SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Ufoty1(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Ipob terrorists is Peter Obi

Funny enough you are the first to comment
You know learn this work well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Gfrank07: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by ChoCho54(f): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2022
dragunov:

This Igbo boys. Always too irrational and emotional for their own good.
Even a well known criminal is talking. A community reject found his voice.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
You for dey alright Las Las.

You see people like you are the ones destroying Igboland now see as God exposed you?

You are in PH but online promoting unrest and destruction of peace in igboland by supporting terrorism, blyig, harrassement and killing.

No wonder Soludo said people outside the shore of core igboland are the ones setting the region on fire.

You see you life You will be alright one goodday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by franudi: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Nonsense talk.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by akbonus: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2022
ElSudani:
This one is going to jail, dumb Ipob terrorist. Friends of Peter Obi.
The police should be informed about this mor.on.

WHY HAVE THEY NOT SEND THE DRUG BARON AND HIS NUMBER ONE TOUT MC OLUOMO TO JAIL?SENTIMENTS AND TRIBALISM KILL YOU THERE.APC AND PDP DON'T KNOW WHAT IS COMING TO THEM,WE HAVE ON TAPE WHAT MC OLUOMO DID IN LAGOS DURIN THE 2019 ELECTIONS SO THEY SHOULD GET READY.PDP AND APC STARTED THIS THUGREY LP IS ONLY ENTRING THE LEAGUE AS A FRESHER YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY AFRAID?BUHARI SAID IF HE DID NOT WIN THE 2011 ELECTION THE BABOONS AND HIS BROTHERS WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD,OVER 400 PERSONS DIED AFTER THAT ELECTION.GOOGLE ISYOUR FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
jrusky:

You see people like you are the ones destroying Igboland now see as God exposed you?

You are in PH but online promoting unrest and destruction of peace in igboland by supporting terrorism, blyig, harrassement and killing.

No wonder Soludo said people outside the shore of core igboland are the ones setting the region on fire.

You see you life You will be alright one goodday.
How and when did I support bloodletting in igbo land? I dont belong to Ipob or massob or support unknown gun men. I only support Obi because Atiku and tinubu are not an option to me.. I like pdp, my in-law is a member of pdp but because of how Pdp treated wike ,we all decided to support Labor party and Peter obi because Apc has failed woefully and we can't reinforce failure..
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by sukar886: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2022
The way APC members are shooting gun last night in osun...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Xfemt(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
When we see dem we know them

Handy work of tinubu and atiku supporters

Propaganda gone wrong grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Kaiser20: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu propaganda will not work in 2022/23. He is too desperate and greedy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by dododawa1: 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
I needed Mini flat at Cele to NNPC, pleaseurgently needed.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by HIPROFILE(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

But you can gladly entrusted your so called social development to known terrorists and their real supporters and I guess you see how your life has become… entrusting your social development to the likes of Isa Pantami, Abba Kyari the supa corp, Tanko, Malami and the oga kpatakpata of dem all….Buhari.

If person call una fools now una go say peter Obi this Peter Obi that…but na una deh cause am cos most of your formed propaganda is senseless, brainless and Idiotic.

Shebi the north don deh play una yet una never still understand what is even going on sef.

I am sure you are brain dead to understand why an Atiku had to pick a christian vice but tinubu has been tricked into going for Muslim muslim ticket…Leave peter Obi and think for a while.

Stop dragging your own down know it that anything Tinubu or Peter Obi is a win win for the south who should do everything in their power to have power come to the south this time.

Make Una deh think.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Eaglesence: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXaP96f1IU

https://twitter.com/tosino52/status/1546188845779140608?t=gUgRU5zhkaZUn0JjqcRCSA&s=19

Peter Obi doesn't need this to win. This guy is on his own. Let Gods candidate/choice for Nigeria win in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.