Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku (75824 Views)

Igbos Owe Me Votes – Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by naija4life247: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi already addressed things like this.Politicians pay people to do this, we are not decieved

Please bring the trouble ooooo. We are eager to repeat the 1967 to 1970 Christmas Party
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by omenka(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
I said it yesterday.

Pandora is supported mainly by ipob, and this is why we would never allow him go anywhere close to the center of power. Very terrible species of neanderthals.

You would think APC and Tinubu has no supporters in the East, but the truth is, they're afraid for their lives showing their political leanings. If a lawyer can threaten them with death should they show their support for APC, na Mkpurummiri intoxicated terrorists like this one no go do worst?

Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Kwestionair: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

prove me wrong if igbo youths are not dump in oyi river under his watch

counter me if Pityobi didn't make excuse for our youths decadence

what's propaganda about a candidate having fanaticism somewhat of threatening to kill other candidates members? if Pityobi is really important outside social media as you m0rons are claiming, why is his supporters threatening electorates ahead of the election? they're threatened anybody that dont support the fool that talk before reasoning

Lagos/Yoruba youths Tinubu killed and took away their body in lekki toll gate. Are you saying that this politicians are not the same?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Theoarhics: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Bini boy.na once u dey know them
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2022
But you can elect Tinubu and Shettima?

EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Where are the dss in the house track this goat and pick the bastard up, lock him up and throw the key to ocean.

And can you all see why I said Obi will be the new Idi Ami of Africa?

Anyway Edo people that claimed they are for Obi have you seen what is waiting for you the way they mess their region bullied everyone to stupor is what they will do for you.

It is time dss should start picking up all obi supporters and lock them up.

I said Obi will never be the president. Igboland now turned the first potential non Islamic terrorist region in the world.

Now in every south and the north state where they secretly holding ipig meeting dss should track them all and pick them. I have their secret meeting point address here in Abuja, I have the one in Lagos and they have one in Benin city but haven't get the address if anyone need them I'm available I will tell you the day of their meeting and time track them and pick them and when you pick the bastards never let anyone know there whereabout.

Obi will never be the president never. PDP and APC should rig the election massively and let all these motherfuckers go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Jack005(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2022
smogjoe:

Keep quiet and condemn evil. Does that one looks like someone who supports Tinubu? You aren’t emotionally smart to know that he was just overzealous and emotional about Obi’s candidacy. It’s not a battle oo. You can convince Nigerians more, but not like this!
And you are too dumb to know that anybody can claim anything? Have you not seen instances of people claiming to be who they are not just to score cheap political point for their candidates? Be wise!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Biafranodogwu55: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2022
The guy na afonja agbero

Tinubu disciples trying so hard to paint black the name of the chosen one @peterobi
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by LivingTribunal: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
His accent is not even igbo.. This is clearly a set up to demoralize support for Obi. I hope he get caught and his proponent exposed
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by McStoic(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
I'm not surprise his candidate dump igbo youths in oyi river through uc uwafor, imagine us entrusting our security in the hand of man that had never criticized his baby terrorist in East

imagine entrusting our social development in the hand of a man that make series of excused for youths that indulge in decadence, yahoo, ritual and drugs pusher, claiming they're doing that because there is no job or frustration. the same youths that get 2m, 4m, 6m from Yahoo but will rather buy cars, lodge in hotel, carry olosho, buy luxuries things for gf instead of investing among others

pretentious, political hooliganism, terrorist sympathizer will not be tolerated in Nigeria, in fact electing Pityobi in the future is like making Nigeria headquarters of drug pushing in Africa and a country that had highest fake drugs

You never dey chop agbado as 3 square meal, e don dey do you like this. Only God knows the level you will degenerate to when Ogunlere finishes his oncoming xperiment on you grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Blaze14k: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Ipob terrorists is Peter Obi

Oya go vote tinubu now since he is your messiah. Buh if i hear you complain it means u are truly crazy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Biafranodogwu55: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
I said it yesterday.

Pandora is supported mainly by ipob, and this is why we would never allow him go anywhere close to the center of power. Very terrible species of neanderthals.

You would think APC and Tinubu has no supporters in the East, but the truth is, they're afraid for their lives showing their political leanings. If a lawyer can threaten them with death should they show their support for APC, na Mkpurummiri intoxicated terrorists like this one no go do worst?

Tufiakwa.
GO AND BORROW SENSE
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
God forbid that I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead even if my daughter's buttocks cannot hold it in place! Chinua Achebe said that, Ours is ours is good but all reasonable people know that mine is mine is better. Thank God for History; the history of Nigeria in all facets is replete with the scandalous and unfair dealings the Yoruba have suffered in the hands of the Igbo. The Hausa-Fulani are far better, because they treat us with respect knowing that having the Yoruba as enemy is like plunging into a pool without having swimming skills. And they know too that without the Yoruba on their side, Nigeria is gone. That's why I believe that Tinubu's emergence is a kind of masterstroke by the Hausa-Fulani. Because if Tinubu had lost out in the Primaries, the muted sound of Igboho's War drums would have burst out by now. To tell the truth, I should first vote for a Fulani man than an Igbo. As a matter of fact, I can never bring myself to voting for an Igbo man, seeing what they did and continue to do to the Yoruba. They don't share; they take all and only fools sleep with both eyes closed even if you're not in the same room with an Igbo person. Any redeeming features? No, the Igbo have none. A person who can kill his parents because of money cannot be said to have any attenuation! Would you remember that Azikiwe told the whole world in 1978 that as Father of the Nation, he's done with politics forever? But as soon as he knew that Awolowo had declared intention to participate, he made a U-turn, calling himself the Beautiful Bride. Because he didn't have the skills to found his own political party (recall that NCNC, the party he so much personalised during the struggles for Independence and up to 1966 before the military Coup of January 1966, was formed by Herbert Macaulay! ); he joined the NPP, the party that was founded by Alhaji Waziri Ibrahim. Ibrahim was coasting home as the Presidential Candidate of the party at the time Azikiwe came in during October 1978. All of the Igbo came with Azikiwe and they flooded the party with their boastful way of doing things. Waziri Ibrahim had to leave the stage for them to found a new party, the GNPP. He was the politician that coined the phrase, Politics Without Bitterness. That same affair played out when Peter Obi joined the Labour Party and he and his people appropriated all its machineries to their possession. Isn't it deceitful that Peter Obi who left the PDP two months ago should now want to be seen as a progressive? A man who was so shifty that he ran away from APGA, the party of his father's, which he had sworn never to leave upon the curse of death on his head? He left for the PDP and he's presently the flag bearer of Unpaid Labourers! Earlier, I vowed never to comment on Nigeria's politics, but one can hardly remain silent when perfidious individuals are turning the conversation on its head.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by wickedJezibel(f): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
I said it yesterday.

Tufiakwa.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Idoko619(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

How much are they paying you, it must be big for you to display your stupidity in public like this
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Ojemedad: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Yes I humbly support him, don't come and use your stupidity to rob all of us for another 8 years, no Tinubu or Atiku
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Freemasonry: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Lolz.

Only a dimwit would actually believe that this vagabond is a Peter Obi supporter.

The reality is that he's a Tinubu supporter hired to carry out their desperate agenda of discrediting PO coz his candidacy gives them the jitters.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Biafranodogwu55: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

prove me wrong if igbo youths are not dump in oyi river under his watch

counter me if Pityobi didn't make excuse for our youths decadence

what's propaganda about a candidate having fanaticism somewhat of threatening to kill other candidates members? if Pityobi is really important outside social media as you m0rons are claiming, why is his supporters threatening electorates ahead of the election? they're threatened anybody that dont support the fool that talk before reasoning
Go and borrow sense
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Iceberg3: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
juman :
Ipob the terrorist.

I laugh.
my family will be killed in millions.
They are used to die like insects.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Medphy: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2022
I can detect the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob, he's either APC or PDP urchin we know them however we will Obi-diently humble them at the polls come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Bigheart042(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Another blind fool has spoken
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by 07kjb: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Biodun556:

F**l
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
And you are too dumb to know that anybody can claim anything? Have you not seen instances of people claiming to be who they are not just to score cheap political point for their candidates? Be wise!

See your life same way you defended Kanu, ekpa son of bitch that gave birth to ugm that sit your a s s at home by force by fire, beheading, killing and burning down houses you a s s holes still defend them.

Bia to God who made me as Igbo person I will do everything under my party pdp to stop Obi from even winning a single state it's a promise and I had already signed up for that and I know what to do mind you if it's about gun that one na small thing I'm well trained home and abroad in handling any type of izu as a millitary man son moreso if its to go "Russia KGB" way its my passion because I have lived there, studied there and went deeper into underworld there bro I fear nobody under the heaven. FACT!!!

We are waiting for all of you. Obi will never smell Aso Rock. Apc or pdp should rig te election massively to send Obi to early retirement.
Anuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
I said it yesterday.

Tufiakwa.
why do you choose to fool yourself. Emancipate yourself from foolishness.
If Obi is irrelevant or doesn't control large crowd across Nigeria. Why are u boarded in the first? 90 percent of your comments is on obi
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by samunaka: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi already addressed things like this.Politicians pay people to do this, we are not decieved

You are not deceived because it involves Peter Obi, if it were another person you would have been the first to start oozing out your vomitus

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Billygee2u: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Omoodutodaiwa1: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Guy to be kind with you, you just shoot yourself on leg,and if you love yourself ���������Japa ooo
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Billygee2u: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Jack005:
Tinubu supporter masquerading as Peter Obi supporter.. Mad people everywhere!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by sanpipita(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
This useless propaganda is all the have on Peter Obi? they will still fail, desperate opposition
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Bkdson2121: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Slynation(m): 7:53am On Jul 11, 2022
ufotunang:
... Peter obi, labour party and the obi-dient supporters will take it by peace..... Peter obi supporters are not vawulence
Yea you are correct, But in a family of 5 or more, there is always that strongheaded child that likes ginger and all that...!!

Na me be that pikin...!!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku by Zeeku: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu and his boys, we know what you guys is capable of doing. Tinubu and his boys paid you to bring out gun. We know what you guys can do and we're ready to match you guys one on one. We're coming!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kano Female Suicide Bomber Dyed Her Leg With Henna Before Mission (Graphic Pic) / Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.