Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,134 members, 7,856,534 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals (795 Views)

Man Turns Down Marriage Proposal In A Mall In Awka: Video / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by GistReel: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lady falls sick after Aguba turns down her love proposals - she's currently hospitalised

https://trendytalker.com/lady-falls-sick-after-aguba-turns-down-her-love-proposals-shes-currently-hospitalised/

1 Share

Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by Channah1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Something is seriously wrong with this lady. Even the man knows she's not genuine.

Let them allow the old man enjoy his life in peace.
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by Kingkum: 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Channah1:
Something is seriously wrong with this lady. Even the man knows she's not genuine.

Let them allow the old man enjoy his life in peace.

E don tey wey you open new thread. i just hope you are good liedis
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by doggedfighter(f): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kingkum:

Hahahahahaha
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by PerfectStranger(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
This lady in particular is shameless. Could it be clout she chasing or her head is not correct normally?
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by Holybaddo: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nothing Money can not do

On a normal level if cool broke guys follow am talk she go dey form wink
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by Jmichael1(m): 2:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Make she die there....
Re: Lady Falls Sick After Aguba Turns Down Her Love Proposals by Channah1(f): 3:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Kingkum:

I'm good Sir.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe My Nairalanders. / The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer / I Give Out Sure 2 Odds Everyday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.