Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go (475 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), Monday, described his seven years in office as “tough” saying “I am eager to go.”

President Muhammadu Buhari says he is eager to hand over to his successor because “it’s been tough”....

President Muhammadu Buhari says he is eager to hand over to his successor because “it’s been tough”.

The president said this while receiving some governors of the All Progressives Congress (APC), legislators and political leaders at his residence in Daura, Katsina State, on Monday.

The President travelled to Daura on Friday ahead of the Eid-el-Kabir celebrations.

Buhari told his guests to be mindful in helping the many Nigerians that were looking for opportunities.

“By this time next year, I would have made the most out of the two terms, and the remaining months I will do my best,”” he said.

The President told the governors and political leaders that he had not been to his house in Daura for close to a year due to the demands of office.

Buhari said he would retire to Daura, not Kaduna, where he had a better house.

“I wish the person who is coming after me the very best,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-laments-its-been-tough-im-eager-to-go

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1479367-presidency-has-been-touch-im-eager-go-buhari-laments-reveals-where-hes-going-leaving-office/

Cc: Lalasticlala.

Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by jkpbestseries: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your desire was to be president .... you are ok now
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2022
Make Buhari Kuku resign now, what he couldn't achieve in 7 years, how can he get it done in less than one year to go.
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Goddey18(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Imagine
And another sick old man is desperately lining up to take over from him at all cost.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by mycar: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Is he just realizing it now?
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Karlovych: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqgrillz we are disappointed in your tenure despite your promises, our lives were made harder during your tenure compared to GEJ in such a way that even your zombie stipend became useless.

You promised to stabilize the economy but you turned it into a disaster like you did in the 1980s

You promised to end insecurity but it became worse such that even your convoy wasn't left out of their attacks.

Our students don't have a guarantee to graduate on time due to incessant strikes under your government

I have decided to become OBIdient in 2023 because affliction will never arise a second time

What we grill: vultures, lizard, centipedes, scorpions, serpent, all available @ affordable prices.

Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Asceleb16(m): 12:19am On Jul 12, 2022
U kukuma resign now Baba don tire abeg just go and never come back
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by tellmemore15: 12:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Just resign and stop lying about being eager to go. we are eager to have you go much more than you want to go.
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by nazicartel(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2022
And Tinubu wants to take over just to fulfill his lifelong ambition of being the president. All these Joe Biden's brothers ehh
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Samunique(m): 12:23am On Jul 12, 2022
The only president Nigeria should never have had !!!!

Only if we can turn the hand of the clock ! cry
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by mushystuff: 3:11am On Jul 12, 2022
He should resign now and go so we can rest from carrying his ineffectual carcass as president!
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Yankee101: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Very good riddance
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Maxymilliano(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerians are even more Eager for him to go!

We can't wait

And for those of you that didn't vote this evil and joyless government , God bless you all
Re: President Buhari Say Presidency Is Tough And He Is Eager To Go by Abdu81: 4:49am On Jul 12, 2022
And bring another mushroom on board?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Over The Outcry Of Muslim-muslim Ticket / Isaac Fayose Mock Osun Electorate Selling Votes After Eating Agbado And Cassava / You Better Be Obideint And Yuseful To The Lord - Pastor Philip Igbinijesu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.