Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority (19710 Views)

Senators, Reps Consider Tinubu’s ₦‎27.5 Trillion Budget Without Details / Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Racoon(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Just imagine! These idiots are the most wicked and heartless people ever seen in Nigeria. They don't have any good thing to offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by PresidObi: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

On what basis will tinubu hurt a fellow yoruba's who r ur friends that an hausa or igbo candidate won't hurt them more

Won't u be more concern about ur families b4 considering friends and associates?

Come and lie

Peter Obi stands head and shoulders higher than all other presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

1. He has a competent VP
2. He has an intimidating CV
3. He has an unblemished reputation
4. He has a sterling performance as an administrator
5. He had a very successful private business
6. He has a very peaceful family
7. He has the support of all the youths of Nigeria
8. He has the support of all the workers in Nigeria
9. He has the support of all the students in Nigeria
10. He has demonstrated his love and support of humanity, helping Nigerians from every part of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Advocate500: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention one Igbo governor supporting obi?

Obaseki that is stylishly supporting him is a political orphan n a loser so he’s clutching for relevance

He don fumble for apc
He don fumble for pdp
So he’s just like a drowning man who can hold on to anything
you answer his question ,if a governor from eastern region make statements, what will be the reaction of tribal bigots like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Factcheck0001: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Advocate500:
you answer his question ,if a governor from eastern region make statements, what will be the reaction of tribal bigots like you?
no big deal they are supporting their own

At least nobody made noise when Igbo Artist supported peter obi,noise broke pity when yorubas Artist supported tinubu

Yorubas believe in do your thing n let me do my thing,it is u igbos that believe everyone must go your way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Vote4Obi: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
These people and tribalism are like 5 & 6. Even the educated ones you would expect to know better would still be so ethnocentric.

Sanwo Olu, the interest of Yoruba Christians and indeed all Christians in Nigeria is bigger than the interest of one old man who should already be in retirement.

We know that you're Tinubu's puppet, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't use your head. They have seen that Tinubu is going to lose Lagos and are now throwing caution to the wind.

Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by 989900: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu has never cared about Yorubas.
He betrayed Abiola.
He betrayed Yorubas when Fulani herdsmen killers ransacked the southwest.
He betrayed us during Endsars.

I don't want to be at a foreign airport and be automatically be seen and screened as a drug pusher or a terrorist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Lovelive: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
Sanwo-Olu are you mad or something ?

dre11:

Sanwo-Olu to Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority
Breaking | 11 seconds ago
•Buhari explains why Tinubu announced Shettima in Daura

•Lawan, Gbajabiamila, N’East caucus back Shettima’s pick

•Linking ex-Borno gov to Boko Haram mischievous, says Sani

•Northern CAN says it won’t lose sleep over party’s choice

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/12/sanwo-olu-to-yoruba-people-consider-tinubus-aspiration-your-priority/

Lalasticlala
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Honjoshy4u: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
The western christians have rejected him already....
No sane Nigerian will support the wicked muslim-muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Mandate2023: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

Peter Obi stands head and shoulders higher than all other presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

1. He has a competent VP
10. He has demonstrated his love and support of humanity, helping Nigerians from every part of Nigeria.

I was thinking u will point out what he achieved as a governor that's so extraordinary and different from d other governors we regard as worst performing

Hw do u tell someone who is competent...is it through the lie coming from their mouth that u don't see or what?

I am an MSC holder and I don't think his more educated than I am...jumping from 1 business school to another with embezzled Anambra money(u can tell me he did not embezzle as governor let me refer u to psychiatric home) is not an accepted CV for work in Nigeria.
He was caught with loads of Naira notes in d airport after his administration, that's enough blemishes

Am married and my family is more peaceful than his I can bet that with u, am less than 35years and am a govt worker a civil servant and am not supporting him likewise my colleagues and friends that r youths like me so I don't know what makes u feel all youths r supporting him, that's d more reason we tell u ppl dis is not biafra election but Nigeria that u believe all Nigerian youths will support obi, that alone has shown hw unserious u r and hw mentally unstable u r to say all Nigerian youths and workers r behind obi.....even not all ipob youths r behind him as PDP will still win some state in south east

U really need to wake up and stop dis ur childish nonsense

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by baretalk: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
True, support your own.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by merits(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
dre11:
Sanwo-Olu to Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority

•Buhari explains why Tinubu announced Shettima in Daura

•Lawan, Gbajabiamila, N’East caucus back Shettima’s pick

•Linking ex-Borno gov to Boko Haram mischievous, says Sani

•Northern CAN says it won’t lose sleep over party’s choice

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/12/sanwo-olu-to-yoruba-people-consider-tinubus-aspiration-your-priority/
Shut up Sanwo Olu.
We are no more tribalistic, tribe is a scam.
We only vote for capable and healthy human being to take us to promise land.and Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed is the solution.
Am tired of agbado,cassava and corn.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by baretalk: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:

1. He has a competent VP
Seems Ohaneze, APGA, and big names from the East don't support or believe in Obi, why should we?
Charity begins at home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
make we hear word jare
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
If Nigeria is a place electorates are educated I would have liked it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by juman(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC will win.
Done and dusted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Osasjohne: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Too late bros. I will vote to defend my FAITH
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Not even the future of the youths that are still at home due to the ASUU strike

Shame on you Nigerians
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Lightorder: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

He was referring to yoruba ppl not ipob
una no get sense. That sanwolu no get common sense

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by brainhgeek(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Reasoning through the anus. I will make his aspiration my priority by voting against him. My conscience is not going to the highest bidder or scamlords

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is he begging?

Pls, Afonjas can't surfer for 8yrs again too.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Lightorder: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Sorry not yeebos but yoruba's
that parachuted house boy governor wey no get sense
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Dscop: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu for President.

I am a Yoruba man and a Christian.

No way, on Earth I won't vote for my kinsmen, even if Tinubu pick devil as the VP, I will still vote him. If e pain you, hug transformer. .

Politics is a game of number, those complaining about the Muslim Muslim ticket won't vote Tinubu in the first place, why the tears?

Tinubu is having a landslide next year.

If you are Yoruba and you let these Ipob swines confuse you, you are on your own, even when kanu the terrorist was killing their people, they still supported him, Tinubu hasn't and won't kill anyone

Let's ask Funso Williams' widow about that.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Franking: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Why? Their mumu never do? Very selfish people.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Beress(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Kingspin(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
if d north will not allow tinubu that has an upper hand to have a Christian vice,do u think they will vote a Christian president?

Not even a Christian president but a nyamiri that hates them with passion but only showing fake love cos election is around d corner

Yet under Boko Haram, Buhari came.
Use your brain not your skul
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Okobola146: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
You and Tinubu dey craze. Na God go punish you and priority kee you there
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by jimetagambo: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Tinubu just wasted APC ticket
In your mind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Tflex01: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Tribalism Kee u der.

Heartless people.

Most of you are supporting Obi because he's from your tribe too.

Obi is not superior to Tinubu in administration and governance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by IbadeHQ: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

This your reply ehnnn.

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by arantess: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

na only yoruba go chop agbado and cassava

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by adioolayi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omo eni ko ni se'di bebere Ka fi ileke s'idi Omo e lo mi..

Ko sese..

If we go do am, to your tent o Israel...let it be so.

Vote your clan...make I vote mine!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by arantess: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
baretalk:

[s]Seems Ohaneze, APGA, and big names from the East don't support or believe in Obi, why should we?
Charity begins at home[/s].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maduekwe: Public Holiday In Abia Friday & Monday To Honour Late Politician / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians / Even If A Cup Of Garri Goes For ₦1000, I Will Vote Tinubu Come 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.