Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority (19688 Views)

Senators, Reps Consider Tinubu’s ₦‎27.5 Trillion Budget Without Details / Arewa Democratic Watch Says Tinubu's Aspiration Is Unfavourable To The North / Doguwa Speaks On Bola Tinubu's Aspiration To Be President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by DWickedLandLord: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
name 1 serving Igbo Muslim in d east either as governor or deputy?

If u don’t see a problem with Christian Christian ticket in the east,it’s hypocritical to see a problem with a Muslim Muslim ticket

You intentionally veered off
Only you n God know why
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by sukar886: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry for this question ooo, why are yorubas so tribalistic , am from Edo, when I serve in kano is not like this, but when I was in ibadan , they carry tribalism for head
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Thebigheart: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
that’s in potopoto republic

Here in south west n d north we are for asiwaju

Don’t come with the madness of they would vote their son cos
Ali modu sheriff
Buni
Tanko yakassai
Ganduje
El rufai n co saw atiku n kwankwanso before they endorsed jagaban

Alaye name one northern big wig that have endorsed pandora or we should just continue making noise online?

Which of the kwankwanso endorsed TINUBU?
Something they refute immediately. All these una media propaganda self. Nigerians are more wiser now. Take it or leave it.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
So it is all about regional politics in a secular multi-religious Nigeria?!! APC has divided this country enough and must never be allowed to divide us any further come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Paullo19: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

I most heartily appreciate your civility, sir. May you prosper than your fathers. But I think you should concede to me the right to express an opinion in a democracy? I do not like Peter Obi and I'm sure that there's nothing that can enable me to call him my president! What really baffles me is why the Igbo should put this guy forward as representative when there are better and greater Igbo out there. There are countless intellectuals of Igbo origins everywhere who can rule Nigeria and any other country big time. Can you compare Obi to Alex Ekwueme, the former Commonwealth chief, Moghalu, Umahi, Ebitu Ukiwe, Nnia Nwodo, Ben Nwabueze, and countless others? I see Obi as a candidate bound in expediency. There's nothing inspiring about him. So it's nauseating knowing that there are many better Igbo individuals than Obi. Even the thought of it can make one puke!
Sure am not disputing the fact that u should express ur opinion,left for me, i would have prefered moghalu,but since things turned out the way it did, i just feel he(obi) is just a lesser thief to others..but it's better we do this without insulting others. Because all this so called politicians don't even care about u or me.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by sukar886: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Some Yoruba, s knows the truth, théy are supporting him becos he is there brother , not for the good goverance ... But all of us go suffer am, highest I get a visa and travel out with my family , na now una go know say buhari try, tinubu will sink this country ... Ah swear

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Alexiiydon: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Is Sanwo-Olu a Christian or Muslim? Who is the majority in Yoruba christians or Muslims?
yoruba Christians but them no Dey vote only prayer make God himself come do am BAT get sense to carry Muslim after all na south west we still be grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Dey don't eat agbado in ur village?

U can google what agbado can be used for too then u will realise agbado is better than all ur lineage grin

Wasted sperm, useless human being, wasted lineage, ode like you.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Babaken(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
Bad government hurts every tribe.

APC had no good record in their first outing

Their candidates in this coming elections are looking even worse than Buhari

Vote Right
Nigerians will beg buhari to come back if tinubu become Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
dre11:
Sanwo-Olu to Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority

•Buhari explains why Tinubu announced Shettima in Daura

•Lawan, Gbajabiamila, N’East caucus back Shettima’s pick

•Linking ex-Borno gov to Boko Haram mischievous, says Sani

•Northern CAN says it won’t lose sleep over party’s choice

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/12/sanwo-olu-to-yoruba-people-consider-tinubus-aspiration-your-priority/
Mr Sanwolu, oriyin to daru sir, oloriburuku no yin Sir, when you're enjoying your looting bilions, did Yorubas benefits from it? Aye yin ko nii da sir Mr sanwolu. We Yoruba has settled for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by bonnyhope: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Niwdog:
If it's an Igbo Governor that said this about Obi
Just think what Tinubu urchins will say

They will rush to say

Regional politics

Biafra agenda

IPOB president

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Mandate2023: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

Wasted sperm, useless human being, wasted lineage, ode like you.

grin grin grin ode like ur father
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Jack500: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
shiffynaani:
To hell with you and your Tinubu

I'm a full blooded Yoruba and i will make sure my family and those surrounding me vote for peter Obi

I'll never vote for apc after turning Nigeria to hell on earth for us

.....and I'll forever curse anybody and their generations if any old, senile mannequin is elected again

I and my family are voting Tinubu, you can go and die, if that's painful for you

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Jack500: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

By the time you help him win presidency, what remains of your fast dwindling life, courtesy of Tinubu's forerunner (Buhari ) would have been fully snuffed out. Cut your nose to spite your face the third time, you keep paying the price.

Tinubu is who I will vote for, hang yourself, if it is painful for you
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by iJhoe(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wetin that mumu governor know.

In case you have forgotten, Yorubas are the most sensitive and reasonable voters in Nigeria. It doesn't matter if he is theirs or not. That explains why the Margin in Lagos perhaps, other states aren't really landslide. They vote very reasonably.

It's a known fact that Tinubu will very much under-perform. Osinbajo would have enjoyed overwhelming support from them everyone knows he would have really been the best man for the job.

Tinubu denigrated the Yoruba Christains and every other Christian out there in the most delicate time Nigerians are divided along tribal and religious lines over his ambitions.

The spirit of 1993- quote his eloquence, has much more arduous unfolding events fresh in every Nigerian's brain rather than, enacting a soothing narrative that complements his self-seeking ambition.

Nigerians are wise.

They know the best man for the job

The old flies should shed away their old wings. New ones breathe the new hopes we seek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Jack500: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
dejavubobo1:

Ojé di ra, tori ekun bo lalé fun omo ti ako ti o gba éko.
Dibo fun otito. APC fe jelu run ni.
Yoruba ni mi Obi ni ma dibo fun.

If you have sense ni, you will know it is not possible for obi to win, but you can keep fooling yourself Sha
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's actually being more stupid to just focus on winning elections and not checkmate the outcome and what holds next.
He has been winning locally,this one is a big lost one already grin
Just as well meaning Nigerians came together to pull down pdp same way apc will be pulled down
Apc must go.
2023 will be apc vs well meaning Nigerians.
I was telling someone why he thinks it will be hard to take apc out,all he could say was they are the rulling party.
And I ask him if he remembered we once had a rulling party and the cheif riggers themselves before apc came into power.
It has become obvious they don't give a penny cent care what happens to the Country.
It's good to see that some Muslim faithfuls up north are already preaching to their people,the main people who vote to reject apc and their destructive agenda to cause unrest,fear , distrust and disunity in the country.

Lagos is a country on its own ,Nigeria happened to the whole of the southwest states.you will not vote for him because of hate ,so what's your business.Go and vote other options.You will loose and start shouting marginalisation.which day will you start Norma politicking instead blackmailing.He his moving forward everyday ,from certificate to all kinds of bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by able20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
lagdmark:
Sanwo Olu governor of lagos is very foolish and clueless man
Imagine him urging Yoruba people to help tinubu achieve his ambition, while the interest of the citizens does not matter.
I spit on Sanwo olu! 7 years of suffering brought by APC to the country is normal as long as someone achieved his dreams, very dumb reasons
Sometimes i Wonder If Sanwo- Olu is really elected governor of a state or Just a PA to the ex-governor of Lagos state.
He as a governor should Help Lagos Citizens achieve their life ambition and enjoy good Life Style, and not to help Tinubu to achieve His ambition

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Mandate2023 post=114669236]

grin grin grin ode like ur father[/quo

Ole
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by ablejesus26(m): 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
olas24u:

Lagos is a country on its own ,Nigeria happened to the whole of the southwest states.you will not vote for him because of hate ,so what's your business.Go and vote other options.You will loose and start shouting marginalisation.which day will you start Norma politicking instead blackmailing.He his moving forward everyday ,from certificate to all kinds of bullshit.

You are not getting the point.
We live a social interactive space by default and when such agenda as what Apc is fronting comes up it's only Natural everyone stand against it,even if it was just an opinion.
You think this issue is still in the envelopes of ethnicity?
2023 will be apc vs Nigerians who are not willing to sacrifice our unity, tolerance and trust as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution,for the sake of one man with his emilokon ambition.
Expect more and more people to resign from Apc.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by FamTomx2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
mention one Igbo governor supporting obi?

Obaseki that is stylishly supporting him is a political orphan n a loser so he’s clutching for relevance

He don fumble for apc
He don fumble for pdp
So he’s just like a drowning man who can hold on to anything

SE governors will come and tell you if they are supporting him..

They will leave party that gave them their various mandate and start supporting their opposition party.

Go and learn politics, Ogbeni!!

Meanwhile meet your president in waiting....

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Boy boy governor. We sensible Yoruba are not voting that old cargo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by olas24u(f): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are not getting the point.
We live a social interactive space by default and when such agenda as what Apc is fronting comes up it's only Natural everyone stand against it,even if it was just an opinion.
You think this issue is still in the envelopes of ethnicity?
2023 will be apc vs Nigerians who are not willing to sacrifice our unity, tolerance and trust as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution,for the sake of one man with his emilokon ambition.
Expect more and more people to resign from Apc.
Enjoy the rest of your evening.

In as much as I don't care about the religion of both Tinubu and Shetima, I seriously care about the unspoken word behind Shetima emergence.
I know at least little part of what went on in the background and it was glaring that Shetima didn't lobby for the position rather he threatened brimstone and fire.

His emergence is a testament to the fact that boko haram is now an integral part of our government and no regime can govern Nigeria successfully without their support.

At this point average Nigerians need to realize that we lost the military battle against boko haram and the only solution coming from the ruling class is that we have to accept them for who they are.
This is why I am not in support of any election without restructuring or total dissolution of the union, the next election is not in our interest.

Participating in an election that have a predetermined outcome is dangerous to the principles of democracy and self governance. You can't turn around after election and cry foul that u want a new system, you will be crushed.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I will be here beyond 2023 to laugh at y'all by God grace.

Unfortunately for my critiques, I will definitely benefit from whoever emerge or whatever happen to Nigeria. I am against the system because I have conscience and for the fact that I don't want to be selfish. I am against the system because I care so much about the poor and the downtrodden not because I can't benefit from the system.

Adetomiwa

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by bhella10: 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dscop:

What a load of CRAP.

Are you mad? What religion tolerance are you preaching when a girl was stoned and burnt to death by Muslims in the north just few weeks ago?
Thanks for reading.
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by engrchykae(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Obi have already used that I have no shoe strategy to divide u foolish ipob youths

That person u r clamouring for coz of tribe will only make u suffer more just like u said ogun state did not benefit anything from Obasanjo

We don't want to benefit anything from tinubu, we just want a Nigeria we can all call no mans land like lagos
and who is that president that will do your wish?
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by engrchykae(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u dey craze

U don ever see me beg for here before?
U no well

N whose account details is that?
it's your account details of course
Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Emilokoiyawon: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Na your Godfather Nah, shey you want make him remove you from office if you no support him or frustrate your life
I'm a full Yoruba man and I feel that tinubu is not competent, and to make matters worst he opt for a Muslim VP too, making we Yoruba Christians feel left out.
So for that reason let we Yoruba Christians join our hands together to be OBI-DIENT AND YUS-FUL to this our great nation

Liar. You are not Yoruba. I have been a Yoruba all my life. Not once have I ever heard a Yoruba person describe themselve as 'Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim.' You have the odor of an ipig. You are a bloody ipobian miscreant.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Mandate2023: 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
engrchykae:
and who is that president that will do your wish?

Tinubu omo olodo ide...the asiwaju of Nigeria...the slayer of PDP and baby factory product...

Tinubu 2023

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu To Yoruba People: Consider Tinubu’s Aspiration Your Priority by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Liar. You are not Yoruba. I have been a Yoruba all my life. Not once have I ever heard a Yoruba person describe themselve as 'Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim.' You have the odor of an ipig. You are a blood ipobian miscreant.
I'm more yoruba than you.
And I'm not a yoruba Muslim.
I don't support non-sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / EFCC Uncovers N37B Fraud In Humanitarian Ministry, Indicts Sadiya Umar-Farouk / Bullet Proof Cars Tinubu Flew In From Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.