Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) (2028 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. / Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Newsgist24(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5GzgYQQP4

The APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has landed in Osogbo, Osun State for the party’s mega rally today to drum support for the second term bid of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola.

Tinubu arrived Osun last night in company of his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima

The grand finale of the APC rally will kick-off by 11.00am on Tuesday at the Osogbo Township Stadium.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/12/tinubu-lands-in-osun-for-apcs-mega-rally-video/%3famp=1

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

Failure team

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Softmirror: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Failure team

grin. ABEG COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME LIKE OSINBAJO THE LOSER. YOU SAID WORSE ABOUT TINUBU BEFORE APC PRIMARY ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND HIDE SOMEWHER IN THE BUSH AFTER TINUBU WON WITH A LANDSLIDE. YOU HAVE MANAGED TO CRAWL OUT WITH OUT SHAME AGAIN grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2022
See them, the same set of corrupt criminals that wants to spark religious crisis in yoruba land.
We say no to APC and their Muslim Muslim ticket.
APC AND PDP have nothing to offer to Nigerian, the same corrupt leaders.
Please make una welcome me to the obedient family.
#OBI-DATTI 2023
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2022
There’s nothing wrong in the Muslim-Muslim ticket, let’s try to look beyond religion so as to move the country forward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Honjoshy4u: 11:56am On Jul 12, 2022
Dead on arrival team.
Adeleke stolen mandate will be retrieved this weekend and all Sane Nigerians will stop his wicked insensitive muslim-muslim ticket.
.only few religious fanatics and bigots will be left with the old greedy bullion van thief and Shetima one of Boko Haram commander and sponsor

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Honjoshy4u: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2022
peepydelano:
There’s nothing wrong in the Muslim-Muslim ticket, let’s try to look beyond religion so as to move the country forward

There is everything wrong unless you are a religious fanatic and bigot.
Buhari resisted the same temptation and chose a little known Osinbajo and won.

The ticket is devilish, divisive and insensitive. All sane Nigerians have already dished it out.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Prince111111: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

The ticket is devilish, divisive and insensitive. All sane Nigerians have already dished it out.
don't mind those blind supporters with no brain

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by VoteTinubu2023: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
I hope APC secures a win in Osun. A victory in Osun will be a good morale booster ahead of the 2023 Presidential elections.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by eyeforeye(m): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Why complaining when you won't be voting the APC? It is very simple, tell your people not to vote him. I am a Christian osinbajo does not have any impact in my family, work or business, there killings everywhere, what did he do? Competence is key, no president and VP can islamized a country with a functioning legislatures, it will never work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerians will never vote a Drug Lord and a boko haram Terrorist.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Honjoshy4u: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
eyeforeye:

Why complaining when you won't be voting the APC? It is very simple, tell your people not to vote him. I am a Christian osinbajo does not have any impact in my family, work or business, there killings everywhere, what did he do? Competence is key, no president and VP can islamized a country with a functioning legislatures, it will never work.

What competence? Shame on you for saying christians are not competent. Shame on you for supporting an insensitive, witchcraft muslim muslim ticket.
For your note::: talking about competent, in today Nigeria, 90% of working states are governed by christians.

You're just a fanatic.
But the good news is that sane majority muslims will reject Tinubu and APC.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by OsunOriginal: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newsgist24:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU5GzgYQQP4

The APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has landed in Osogbo, Osun State for the party’s mega rally today to drum support for the second term bid of Governor Adegboyega Oyetola.

Tinubu arrived Osun last night in company of his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima

The grand finale of the APC rally will kick-off by 11.00am on Tuesday at the Osogbo Township Stadium.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/12/tinubu-lands-in-osun-for-apcs-mega-rally-video/%3famp=1

When the winning team arrives, the people know something is happening
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Softmirror:

grin. ABEG COVER YOUR FACE IN SHAME LIKE OSINBAJO THE LOSER. YOU SAID WORSE ABOUT TINUBU BEFORE APC PRIMARY ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND HIDE SOMEWHER IN THE BUSH AFTER TINUBU WON WITH A LANDSLIDE. YOU HAVE MANAGED TO CRAWL OUT WITH OUT SHAME AGAIN grin
seriously it beats my imagination that someone like u will sit back cos of ethnic bigotry n support Tinubu....pls I don't get it
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Softmirror: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
seriously it beats my imagination that someone like u will sit back cos of ethnic bigotry n support Tinubu....pls I don't get it

WHY ARE YOU NOT IN SUPPORT OF HIM. PLEASE TELL US YOUR REASONS LET US ANALIZE grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
peepydelano:
go to Kaduna and tell Elrufai dis....go to d north n tell them dis....sometimes I wonder if actually education did us good or evil
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Minime10(f): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Boko Haram/agbado & cassava munching thieves
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by hopman98: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC and BAT just dey move like say dem no dey fear anybody. Daring anyone with no bleeps given. Useless pdp no go even pull any strings concerning the osun elections. Make the obidient ones too go deploy their structure nah
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bugie16:
Nigerians will never vote a Drug Lord and a boko haram Terrorist.
speak for yourself ,family and friends pls .I’m for BAT
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and Senator Shettima.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.They always lose.
May God bless Osun state and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by OsunOriginal: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
hopman98:
APC and BAT just dey move like say dem no dey fear anybody. Daring anyone with no bleeps given. Useless pdp no go even pull any strings concerning the osun elections. Make the obidient ones too go deploy their structure nah

Peter Obi will use "bulk SMS" to get his message to the people of Osun grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
speak for yourself ,family and friends pls .I’m for BAT
when I say Nigerians, I mean sensible Nigerians, not 30k agbado urchins.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by yyba: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim ticket? In democracy you have constitutional right of choice.
Honjoshy4u:

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Splitmind: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
The result of the Osun elections will set the tone for the general elections.

Sai #Tinubu2023
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Honjoshy4u: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
yyba:
Is anyone forcing you to vote muslim/ muslim ticket? In democracy you have constitutional right of choice.

We are in democracy so I'm mobilizing sane minds in the country to abandon such evil move by Tinubu and his Boko Haram sympathiser V.P
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by yyba: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

We are in democracy so I'm mobilizing sane minds in the country to abandon such evil move by Tinubu and his Boko Haram sympathiser V.P
you have rights to mobilise that is democracy, and tinubu has rights to chose who he wants that is also democracy. LOBATON
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
eyeforeye:

Well said! We too dey carry this religion matter overboard.

Splitmind:
The result of the Osun elections will set the tone for the general elections.

Sai #Tinubu2023
True.. may the people's choice win
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Theunbothered: 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
eyeforeye:

Where was the legislature when sharia law was implemented in Obasanjo's time?

The same legislature where members sponsor bandits and go scott free?

I just pity your family.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by press9jatv: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
The first test they will lose the July 16th governorship election. No one will ever settle for Muslim-Muslim ticket in Nigeria. We say no to Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by eyeforeye(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Theunbothered:

Where was the legislature when sharia law was implemented in Obasanjo's time?

The same legislature where members sponsor bandits and go scott free?

I just pity your family.

Sharia law is being practices in a state dominated by Muslim, such law cannot be included or be accepted a senate president who has a Christian deputy where the majority will vote against it.... Stop believing everything you read on social media.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Theunbothered: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
eyeforeye:

Sharia law is being practices in a state dominated by Muslim, such law cannot be included or be accepted a senate president who has a Christian deputy where the majority will vote against it.... Stop believing everything you read on social media.

The Senate president in 1999 when they pushed for sharia was a Christian, now imagine a scenario where the highest offices of the nation are held by hard-line Islamic fanatics.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bugie16:
when I say Nigerians, I mean sensible Nigerians, not 30k agbado urchins.
Na you sabi you crying just start man

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Three Surprises I Am Expecting Tomorrow / Tragedy Of An Ancestral Igbo Slave Named Melford Dokubo Alias Asari Dokubo / How Niger And Wagner Can Beat Nigeria In A War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.