Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) (2042 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Kashim Shettima To Be Awarded GCFR, GCON On May 25. / Shettima Arrives For Opening Ceremony Of NBA's Annual General Conference / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
Na you sabi you crying just start man
Says the 30k stipend collector. Who pass you don pass you, don't cry too much, God will give you a better Job.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bugie16:
Says the 30k stipend collector. Who pass you don pass you, don't cry too much, God will give you a better Job.
didirin ni e ..so dem give you 30k too as you Dey support you candidate so? See start thinking outside the box no be everybody Dey hungry like you
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
didirin ni e ..so dem give you 30k too as you Dey support you candidate so? See start thinking outside the box no be everybody Dey hungry like you
The tin pain you wella. grin . If your skin nor full, nor do 30k stipend job,your body go tell you. Ask dem mannabbq and helinues,dem dey collect woto woto. grin
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bugie16:
The tin pain you wella. grin . If your skin nor full, nor do 30k stipend job,your body go tell you. Ask dem mannabbq and helinues,dem dey collect woto woto. grin
i just Dey see you as werey cause na rubbish you Dey yarn
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
i just Dey see you as werey cause na rubbish you Dey yarn
Go and eat your cassava and agbado. Nigerians will never support a Drug lord and a boko haram terrorist. You 30k stipend collectors will only destroy your life and that of your generation.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bugie16:
Go and eat your cassava and agbado. Nigerians will never support a Drug lord and a boko haram terrorist. You 30k stipend collectors will only destroy your life and that of your generation.
speak for your self and your Igbo friends
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
speak for your self and your Igbo friends
I repeat, Nigerians will not vote a drug dealer and a boko haram terrorist. If you are not OK with Nigerians decision, go and drink sniper or jump in third mainland bridge.
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by kelvinginzie: 1:06am On Jul 13, 2022
eyeforeye:

Why complaining when you won't be voting the APC? It is very simple, tell your people not to vote him. I am a Christian osinbajo does not have any impact in my family, work or business, there killings everywhere, what did he do? Competence is key, no president and VP can islamized a country with a functioning legislatures, it will never work.
It will work because Christians like you don't value their faith and religion.
A president and vp both Muslim has too many far reaching consequences.
I pity northern Christians ,they will suffer a lot more oppression from their Muslim neighbours
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2022
Bugie16:
I repeat, Nigerians will not vote a drug dealer and a boko haram terrorist. If you are not OK with Nigerians decision, go and drink sniper or jump in third mainland bridge.
na you and your family portion be that you go cry tire just chill never waste your strength yet
Re: Tinubu, Kashim Shettima Arrives Osun For APC's Mega Rally (video) by Bugie16: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
na you and your family portion be that you go cry tire just chill never waste your strength yet
Nigerians say no to Escobat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rich Also Cry, I Have Never Lost Election / Peter Obi Speech At The NBA Annual Conference In Lahod / What I Noticed About The Brazilian Election Campaign(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.