Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

"Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) (47144 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Military Paratroopers Seen Training For October 1 Parade In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Nairaweb: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ok
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by lordlugards: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amalekki:

Yorubas are tolerant and accommodating. No need for unnecessary story that won't change that fact. You are free to apply it to other ethnic groups too.
Are calaba's, ijaw's , cotonou's , ivorian, Ghanian and all not tolerant and also accommodating.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Amalekki: 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Tell us why Eze Ndigbo was flogged and humiliated in Ondo State?

He was ordered to take orders from Oba because there can't be two pilot in a plane.

Tell me more why the tolerance is one sided at some point?
No, you tell us why hundreds of thousands Ndigbos have been living harmoniously with Yorubas even long before you were born?

Tell us how Eze Ndigbo getting flogged affected that fact and how this relates to the fact several real Yoruba kings and chiefs have also been humiliated in Yorubaland e.g. Alaafin of Oyo was deposed, humiliated and exiled in the 60s, a Odemo of Ishara was humiliated, a Olowo of Owo was humiliated, deposed and exiled, a Soun of Ogbomoso was humiliated and assassinated. You want more? By your submission and my examples, does that mean Yorubas are intolerant of Yorubas?

At least do some basic research before you continue your tradition of victim mentality.

3 Likes

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Amalekki: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
Are calaba's, ijaw's , cotonou's , ivorian, Ghanian and all not tolerant and also accommodating.
Who is disputing that?
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by adecz: 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
LegendHero:
Emir of his own Hausa community in Festac.

We also have Oba Yoruba in Kano and some other states in the North so I don’t see anything wrong in this.

Ganduje even supported him fully as you can see him in his entourage when he visited Lagos.

Naive people like you don't understand
the subtle nuances of the Fulani.

This is an Oba Yoruba of Kano. He is not
an Oba of Kano, or Oba of Fagge, or
Oba of Hotoro Kano.

He is the Oba of Yoruba people in Kano.

This FESTAC emir didn't tell you that
he is the leader of Fulani or Muslims of
FESTAC, he says he is the Emir of FESTAC.

Small by small, they will work on Tinubu
to order the governor of Lagos to give
them staff of office and then they will
ban the sales of alcohol in FESTAC. Just
like they slowly want to do in Abuja gardens.

Make una dey there dey sleep.

2 Likes

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

Yes, there are eze Igbo or Igwe in different,
towns of Nigeria outside the SE.

But this isn't an leader of Muslims in
Lagos. This guy is parading himself as
an Emir of a geographical area.

Ignorant people like you don't
understand the political nature of
the Fulani people who have vowed to
conquer the whole of Nigeria and are
actively doing it without any challenge
from government.

They are employing military means
through banditry, kidnapping and bombing.
While people like this 'emir' and government
officials are using political means &
tell you their people can live in your
forests and bushes.

You’re the ignorant one . Wicked hateful soul.

Even igbos do parades .

Abroad St. Patrick’s day is widely celebrated outside Ireland even some cities even with parades yet it’s not a holiday.

A Nigeria where A northerner can hold a parade in the south and a Southerner hold a parade in the North is what we want.

Festac and indeed Amuwo Odofin has high concentration of igbos so I don’t get your Fuss you TRIBALIST

1 Like

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by blue01(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
NO MAN'S LAND INDEED grin
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
If an iragbiji guy can be jagaban of Lagos, festac emir can also be Fodio of Lagos
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by kowopealajo: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
Lagos is a no man's land

The Fulani s has the right to have an Emir in Lagos, just like the igbo's have Eze Igbo,

I don't see anything wrong with that

Is lagos in the eastern part?
Oloriburuku omo igbo
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by zealot2: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
We are getting it wrong in our land. Can any other Tribe do this in the North openly. This Hausa Fulani are building their Empire all over the South. Take Ilorin case as an example. May God open our eyes and see the danger ahead.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by adecz: 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
Lagos is a no man's land

The Fulani s has the right to have an Emir in Lagos, just like the igbo's have Eze Igbo,

Lagosians, so, una land na "No Man's Land" ❓❓ grin grin

Y'all can see the whole idea behind
these happenings❓

Outsiders are beginning to stake their
claims to the different areas of Lagos❗️❗️
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/gist/1479410-something-southerners-cant-try-north-reactions-as-emir-festac-parades-lagos-sallah-day/
That's how they wanted installing "SADAUNA" of Otukpo in Benue my place and we told them point blank that it can't happened. And it NEVER happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by lordlugards: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bar1941:

And how does my say that Yorubas are accommodating affect you? Did I say your tribe is not accommodating?

You are obviously from that tribe that will never allow non-indigenous people erect anything on their land but they can easily get such benefits elsewhere.
do you have money to buy any land property in anywhere in the east? If you have let me know I will personally help you get it.

Can you compete with our people in the east? If you can good luck to you. Some of you don't know that those doing business in the east are more smarter than those outside east.

In conclusion, we are not Hausa Fulani that take lands for free as you suggest in your last sentence.
We buy all our land properties at higher cost.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by paramakina202: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lagos is for all.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

Naive people like you don't understand
the subtle nuances of the Fulani.

This is an Oba Yoruba of Kano. He is not
an Oba of Kano, or Oba of Fagge, or
Oba of Hotoro Kano.

He is the Oba of Yoruba people in Kano.

This FESTAC emir didn't tell you that
he is the leader of Fulani or Muslims of
FESTAC, he says he is the Emir of FESTAC.

Small by small, they will work on Tinubu
to order the governor of Lagos to give
them staff of office and then they will
ban the sales of alcohol in FESTAC. Just
like they slowly want to do in Abuja gardens.

Make una dey there dey sleep.

Where did he call himself “Emir of Festac”?

If you can show me him calling himself that, I will apologize to you.

Until then, you need to find someone else to catch with this propaganda you want to sell. E no fit catch me.

2 Likes

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
The nonsense that makes fp self. So a mod read the nonsense that this bastard of an op wrote and still pushed it to front-page with open teeth. It's obvious that the mods of this forum are even more degenerate than Reddit mods. Tueh.
Lagos is no man's land so why are you angry

The mod did nothing wrong
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Ola234wale: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmmm:::::
Come 2023,
God should protect us from war
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by LagosEmir: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
We will take over Lagos same way we took over Kwara and no one will dare stop us
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
Lagos is a no man's land

Fulani herdsman spotted here
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by tolue42(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

Yes, there are eze Igbo or Igwe in different,
towns of Nigeria outside the SE.

But this isn't an leader of Muslims in
Lagos. This guy is parading himself as
an Emir of a geographical area.

Ignorant people like you don't
understand the political nature of
the Fulani people who have vowed to
conquer the whole of Nigeria and are
actively doing it without any challenge
from government.

They are employing military means
through banditry, kidnapping and bombing.
While people like this 'emir' and government
officials are using political means &
tell you their people can live in your
forests and bushes.

If I may ask, why is this your head ache?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by IbomFinest: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
adecz:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/gist/1479410-something-southerners-cant-try-north-reactions-as-emir-festac-parades-lagos-sallah-day/
The self acclaimed sophisticated are being fooled by the unsophisticated fools and they are still wallowing in the delusion of self sophistication. Yoruba and Fulanis are like husband and wife
Next story please... grin grin
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by lordlugards: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mindlog:

Did they not also meet people in today's Port Harcourt?
That's why the couldn't rename the city. The local already have their name Igwuocha
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by Mindlog: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
That's why the couldn't rename the city. The local already have their name Igwuocha

How did the name Port Harcourt come up?
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Blame the obas in Yorubaland who has been blinded by greediness.

This matter has a simple solution: take it to court with reference to traditional and chieftaincy title law of the state. The pronouncement of the court will kill it forever. It will be replicated in other states and that will be it.

But some obas are too greedy to think clearly.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by dragunov: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
The earlier you know that Lagos is a no man's land the better for you.

Very soon all the BAaLE' Palace will be bought. And all the Land grabbers will relocate back to Ogun, Osun and Oyo.

You know what? Since you are not making sense and will never make sense( for obvious reasons) kindly slide off my comment and never post at me again. I don't have time to waste.
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by paulchucks: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordlugards:
Lagos is a no man's land

Igbos have ezendigbo meaning king of the igbos in lagos or festal,they should have sarki hausa of festal and not emir . Emir of festal means he is the owner of festal and in the future you will see them drawing that their fathers have been ruling festac for centuries and is their own we igbos don't drag what is not ours
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by MMWandali: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
So emirs are now dominating Lagos?

I see a take over soon if they don't take action
It's a gradual process and it started like this in many places that now have emirs

Illorin comes to mind and many parts of north central
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hausas are tolerant BUT NO OTHER TRIBE CAN TRY THIS IN IGBO LAND
Re: "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) by babasolution: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Behold the new LAGOS for the great Yoruba accomodators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of The 25 Customs Comptrollers Retired Today 30-10-15 / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.