Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force (67726 Views)

Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo) / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Enugu Decides: No Observer Killed, What Transpired In My Home - Senator Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2023

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nnewi now have water tight security architecture

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by goodnessme1(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Any unknown gunmen or ungun known men that tries Nnewi again will collect wotowoto.

@Nlfpmod Igboland is getting better security wise

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
What Nnewi needs now is dualization of major highways

@Mynd44 come and follow us and celebrate

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Kapeter(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
nnewi, the home of billionaires. beautiful el dorado grin

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by dexpee4life(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is Very welcoming. I wish them the best

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Septagon: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Lol.op,u call a bunch of rag tag smokers and 5 vehicles security architecture?more like kidnapping architecture

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
More photos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
If I talk about these roads I'm seeing, hope I'll not come across as offensive?

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2023
Peter obi and his unknown gun men won't be happy grin grin

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Kapeter(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
More photos
gidgiddy anambralastson, ESN go chop dis one raw, go rape dem wives for their matrimonial bed after like dem do those military couple. ESN a.k.a unknown gunmen abi sorry, Asari boys, abi sorry, DSS boys, no, Buhari mercineries abi na Tinubu boys selfnor be anybody mate fa.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by fkelly(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Instead of rehabilitating the dilapidated road, the idiot is busy burning fuel on irrelevant task.

It is even constitutionally illegal to arm few individuals and parade the streets in the name of chasing whatsoever.

Hope he isn't against political opponents and oppositions?

16 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by AsomughaChuks05: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Anambra vigilante service have been killing IPOB's unknown gunmen mercilessly in recent time. Hopefully the momentum is sustained going forward. It is good that Senator Ifeanyi Ubah listened to Governor Soludo's instruction that sit at home must end in Anambra state.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Talk on bro

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by paltielx: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
I believes he's save with his bulletproof SUV

9 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Ebubu7: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Sit at home that Ebonyi stopped since 19 kpirigidim

You people dey always carry last.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Spicycat(f): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who gave vigilantes license to carry pump action ( shot gun ) around the neighbourhood unchecked, shocked these same so called vigilantes will still be the once kidnapping and killing people in the state and some neighbouring States because of greed.

This is an illegal act and the IG need to do something about it.

Infact they maybe part of the IPOB UGM terrorist themselves, collecting money from the senator and still doing evil in other areas in the South East.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
If Nnewi no observe Sit at home...make I faint abi una want pictures..

Werey dey disguise

13 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Adurax: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Dey go soon calm down

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Antiurchins: 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
I am tired of all this ipob ESN atrocities in igboland.....
NNAMDI KANU HAS BROUGHT arsonist, cannibals, kidnapers and Angel of destruction to our land.

Ipob's lack of strategy was what created the monsters out of the men they armed in the name of ESN. Things have spiralled out of control because there was never a clear cut strategy. Sometimes, guns na the last thing you need to give people, IPOB failed in that aspect. They may not be a terrorist group, but they have successfully created one.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by greatiyk4u(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Suprisingly, no brown roof

Kudos if it will be sustainable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by DevilsEqual(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2023
Bidema:
Ohaneze seems to be quiet on the Sit at home

Cause they are confused...they'd rather talk about LASG policies and things related to the SW
Thats their greatest worry, Ohaneshits sit at the front of their ancient TV hoping to see the latest news about SW development and how a random igbo guy was duped in a major market with over 30000 people around

SE sinking like leaked overloaded ship isnt their worry...Refugees will always find a place to go

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by GeneralPula: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
From this video, it still shows people are fully sitting at home..

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by SpaceTour: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Murphy nwa abakaleke. Millions of ebonyi people live in Anambra

Ebubu7:
Sit at home that Ebonyi stopped since 19 kpirigidim

You people dey always carry last.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Supremos: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Kapeter:
gidgiddy anambralastson, ESN go chop dis one raw, go rape dem wives for their matrimonial bed after like dem do those military couple. ESN a.k.a unknown gunmen abi sorry, Asari boys, abi sorry, DSS boys, no, Buhari mercineries abi na Tinubu boys selfnor be anybody mate fa.
We will dismantle any criminal gang terrorizing Ala Igbo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by EmeeNaka: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Supremos:
Any unknown gunmen or ungun known men that tries Nnewi again will collect wotowoto.

@Nlfpmod Igboland is getting better security wise
or Unknown men gun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Neddstark: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
Seems Senator Ubah has lost himself some weight 👍🏾

5 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force by Sharpsharp00123: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
see the state where even a toddler is a billionaire

I think all their roads n houses will b made of gold

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo) / Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.