Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. (1754 Views)

Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / Few Days After David Cameron Was At Redeemed, He Was At A Sikh Temple (photos) / Genbuhari A Moniker Spreading Wrong Information About Ebola! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Becomrich11: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2011
ekt_bear:  David cameron was feed with wrong information.

They only use David cameron, it is an old trick of scam, they want to elongate their duration in power from 4 to 6 years. So that Nigerian would think that David Cameron was in their support to do so.

You see the way nigeria constitution work. If constitution is elongated. Jonathan Godluck will rule nigeria for 10 years and not 8 years. The reason is the constitution change start in 2015. which he Jonathan Goodluck is still qualified to run. and cant be stop in 2015 by law to run. So he and the others are only trying to increase their term from 4 years to 6 years. And guess who their victim was , David Cameron of UK.

If they elongate the term. The constitution allow Jonathan Goodluck to run in 2015. making him stay till 2021 instead of 2018.  Nigeria has no opposition party, most people who won in the election, where member of the PDP party who were send to join other party to win. to make it look like if nigeria have democracy.  are you going to ban fayemi or aregbesola or amosun and others.

To make it look good, they took him. to the Lagos Business school. which they rename as the pan africa university. it is new, which offer Just MBA only. not even first degree.  Look the minimum wage of nigeria is N18,000. Lagos business school. expect people to pay over 400,000. How can a people who minimum wage is N18,000 pay N400,000.   While some in that country, are getting it free. The universities ave catchment state.

look. some of you show fashola , saying he perform with flower bed.  look at this picture us. Is building flower bed now performance. NO.

You see , when i was in seconday school my class built a better flower bed than what is on falomo.     if you doubt that ask my vice principle.

You see fashola have failed the people of lagos too. What did fashola do , when he saw the satellite pictures. You want to tell me fashola does not know lagos is been cheated. And he is not fighting for lagos.   does that not put into question into fashola character himself. it does.

If the people trust you to represent them, fashola attend the federal executive council each month, what have he done. as he brought up the issue . after 48 times of attending the federal executive meeting. If he has failed to bring up the issue of the satellite picture, who is he representing,  it makes me or anybody not to truth him .   

You see in leadership, if people ask you to represent them. It is no more about you., but about them.

Now is there a different between PDP and ACN any more, if ACN now does not want to represent the people.

fashola said he is a lawyer. What do lawyer do, on this issue. so he can not claim. he does not know what to do.

each month they are cheating lagos .

[img]http://1.bp..com/_HmDOjU_yWWc/SdYpAS4n14I/AAAAAAAABAI/8CraQ0j5PA0/s400/falomo-roundabout.jpg[/img]

Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Becomrich11: 3:59am On Jul 28, 2011
look if I attend that federal executive meeting, they will have to call the police to arrest me.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by bashr4: 4:09am On Jul 28, 2011
Becomrich}:

look if I attend that federal executive meeting, they will have to call the police to arrest me.

You see , when i was in seconday school my class built a better flower bed than what is on falomo. if you doubt that ask my vice principle.

this becomrich funny no be small grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by tpia5: 4:33am On Jul 28, 2011
You see , when i was in seconday school my class built a better flower bed than what is on falomo

are you sure.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Chyz2: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2011
Becomrich}:

Ahhh! ROFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by DisGuy: 4:43am On Jul 28, 2011
Becomrich}:

Bros you dont even have to attend before they arrest hyou! when you land MMIA they are waiting for you!!
Your name is on the list of those smart alec!
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Musiwa42: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2011
So you say my name is on a list, gbo gbo won ni won fu iku sere.

Look this is the picture of awolowo been charge for treason, this is also the picture of MKO  abiola been charge for treason. Some people are not man enough . and gentle men have no business been in nigeria politice. if you are not ready to go to jail. Why did they get involve in it in the first place. they should all tender their resignature.

Yoruba people are not known for been coward like this politician that Yorubas now parade.  Yoruba says OMo eni, ko ba jo ni, ta le fe jo. Se owo lo wo ni abi, lati.

If I am in that national executive council or senate or house. Nobody born of a man, who distribute anything, until we get our right. It shows they are all coward.

You have to understand,. this people are coward. look at the list, they were all charge for treason

Dr Oladipo Akinwunmi Maja.

Michael Adedapo Omisade
Dr Oladipo Akinwunmi Maja.
Chief  Adeyiga Akinsanya  

Chief Samuel Akanbi Onitiri  

chief  Richard Babalola

chief  Victor Olabisi Onabanjo

chief  Ayo Akinsanya

chief  Samuel Taiwo Oredeina

chief  Josiah Olawoyin w

chief  Simeon Oyeshile

chief  Samuel Adesanya Otubanjo

chief  Josiah Oladiran Lawanson

chief  Muri Badmus

chief  Joshua Olatunde Akinropo Akamowas

chief  Alex Tunde Awuwo

chief  James Olubunmi Aluko

chief Alfred Ogbeyiwa Rewane

chief  Gabby Sasore

[img]http://4.bp..com/_0IESX1xxuRc/TU4_OBRf7MI/AAAAAAAAADs/j89nL0siu-E/s1600/Obafemi_Awolowo.jpg[/img]

[img]http://rpmedia.ask.com/ts?u=/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/MKO_arrest.jpg/180px-MKO_arrest.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjTXfWzyhm_xeotW6qyCPUslCeFrecnv2RT0lKgVKCed1pDtoK[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9EAMhhlrAzKW6icUlTvMRPa-e1H8egieUqqf_zOVpJEmxM6p5Gw[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_GrDAQ4MFcs4/SrOq6AfswEI/AAAAAAAAA8w/OOtZkOHxUVs/s320/gani-fawehinmi.jpg[/img]
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by tpia5: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2011
most yoruba leaders at the national level have been in prison, actually.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Musiwa42: 5:12am On Jul 28, 2011
my  friend look at my picture and tell them. I said I am not an Omo ale. I am not a bastard. I do not use my left hand to point to my father houses. I am not hidden under an alias.

I am not a coward like some of your senators , governor or house of rep. Okurin lo ke si.   Eru Obodo, eni ti Odo ma gba lo, le ru ba.

Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by DisGuy: 5:15am On Jul 28, 2011
yes Musiwa, That was the picture i saw with the name at the Airport screening Desk- You name is in the top 5 but only urs had a picture attached to it!
They really mean business, Viva
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Musiwa42: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2011
Ore, awon lo yi ki eru ma ba. Won ni pare ijo ba won ti , won ba je ki a lo , ore. awon soja ma gba ijoba. ki yoruba ma wa ni ilu ogun, la sa ki re.  

Ko si eru ti oba odo. Eni ti odo ma gbe lo, ni eru ko ma ba.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Musiwa42: 5:18am On Jul 28, 2011
which airport did you see that,
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Musiwa42: 5:26am On Jul 28, 2011
look if I am in the national executive council. Jonathan can not be sharing thing the way, he has in-front of me to states. I am not that a coward.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by DisGuy: 5:32am On Jul 28, 2011
Murtala Intl Airport, Some passengers connecting from Canada via Europe were on the Queue as well

pass through Ghana if you are coming, when last did you visit sef egbon
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by tpia5: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2011
becomerich

just remember me for contracts if or when you get an appointment.

that's all.

i need money.
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by jaybee3(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2011
@ becomerich
What brand of beer do u take?
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Uche2005: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
nnnnnnnn
Re: Ekt_bear: David Cameron Was Feed With Wrong Information. by Uche2005: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2011
you claim you are older than dimeji bankole

(1) (Reply)

A List Of Cabals Published Without The Names Of Obj,mark,ibb,danjuma Is Useless / Breaking News: Nigeria Unions Suspend Protests For 2 Days / Nigerian underwear bomber to be sentenced in Detroit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.