Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North (938 Views)

Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers – Ex-reps’ Member / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Reader530(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
I am a core northerner but some people are calling me IPOB. I am not related to South entirely but with the little I have and including wisdom God has given me. I am reaching people to support Obi and Ahmad. I have many positive videos but It's always showing error whenever I want to upload.
The Hausa Daily Trust below states A Fulani man donates 50 cows and 3 portion of land in Kaduna to Obi to boost his Campaign. The Fulani man said Obi is a movement that ensure fairness to well meaning Nigeria.
Challenge me in Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani. You will know whether I am Hausa or not. Peter Obi best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by BigVawulence: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Normal level.

Mr. Agbado and cassava has failed woefully.

Big vawulence on the beat....

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Moh247: 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
When you are done decieving yourself let us know

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by derecho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who no like better thing?
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Reader530(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
When you are done decieving yourself let is know
Keep deceiving your self. Ba gaskiya bane?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
derecho:
Who no like better thing?
Abi naw
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:
When you are done decieving yourself let is know
Afi let is know naa grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by MMWandali: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
May the best among all the candidates be successful at the end of it all

I Wish The best candidate the best of luck
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by perez100: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
God is touching the minds of Nigerians with clear consciences to support Peter Obi and they are supporting him. From North to South, East to West are pouring out their support for Obi-Dati

The Southerners in PDP are leaving PDP because Atiku usurped their right. The Northern Christians in APC and other Muslims in the North will good conscience are leaving APC because Tinubu is corrupt and arrogant to choose Muslim -Muslim ticket. About 85% of these people leaving their parties are coming to join Labour Party.

Obi-Dati all the way

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by SmellyNyash: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin Unlike this ancient ancestor with his lips like my worn out towtow grin

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by PresidObi: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi has always been a friend of the north.

It's not in the talking, it's in the doing.

Labour party is on the march to Aso Rock

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed will make an excellent team and a cool headed, efficient VP.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Reality3080: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi has always been a friend of the north.

It's not in the talking, it's in the doing.

Labour party is on the march to Aso Rock

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed will.make an excellent team and a cool headed by efficient VP.

Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by PlayerMeji: 2:30am On Jul 13, 2022
ok
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by xristos(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2022
this is the first news that clears my shock grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by sweetonugbu: 6:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Good.
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Kingsley10000: 6:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Moh247:
When you are done decieving yourself let us know

He is an ipob member who live in the north, learnt hausa language claiming Hausa man grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Gradually Gaining Support In The North by Taba21: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Reader530:
I am a core northerner but some people are calling me IPOB. I am not related to South entirely but with the little I have and including wisdom God has given me. I am reaching people to support Obi and Ahmad. I have many positive videos but It's always showing error whenever I want to upload.
The Hausa Daily Trust below states A Fulani man donates 50 cows and 3 portion of land in Kaduna to Obi to boost his Campaign. The Fulani man said Obi is a movement that ensure fairness to well meaning Nigeria.
Challenge me in Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani. You will know whether I am Hausa or not. Peter Obi best of luck.

Ipob with another propaganda

(1) (Reply)

“APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. / Fitness And Road Walk Photos Of His Royal Majesty Oluwo Of Iwo Today / Why Is Tribalism And Hatred On Nairaland Reduced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.