Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

“APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. (944 Views)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / See The Reaction Of Northerners To “Obi-Datti” On BBC Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Penguin2: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2022
As is my usual ritual every weekend, I try to read the raw reaction and thinking of different people from different part of Nigeria to different issues in the polity to enable me, and us, have the undiluted and unfiltered sneak peek into these peoples’s mind.

So today I went back to BBC Hausa, which is like the biggest media platform for Northern Nigeria, and I saw this report where Adamu Abdullahi, Chairman of APC, was asking Christians not to worry or be agitated by the party’s Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Fiam!!! I rushed to the comment section to see what the people Tinubu so much wants to impress think about his choice and I was flabbergasted and trust me, you would too.

NB: Almost all of them wrote in Hausa. So I always use the “See Translation” option below the comment to see the translation of the comments.

As usual, I am dropping link here so you can follow the link and see for yourself so you will not think I only took screenshots of comments that suits my narrative and left out others that didn’t.

https://bbc.in/3O6ND0Y

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Penguin2: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2022
More.

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Kzinne: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Dreal1247: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
APC and PDP have failed Nigeria. On Mr Peter Obi mandate we stand.

7 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Totilopussylick(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
This so called APC will be the last calamity to befall Nigerians beginning from next presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by helinues: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
I have never seen anyone deceiving himself more than the op.

Even when his records on this forum regarding analysis or support are not even close to reality.

If to say the op get shame ni, he wouldn't have been creating all this jargons thread. Upon how all his predictions and analysis enter bush durignApc presidential primary, upon how he supported 3 candidates out of 5 which none still came close

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by jumper524(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2022
The margin tinubu would use in winning this election go shock Atiku the runner up.
Keep up the free publicity, pandora supporters woukd soon understand the effect of reverse psychology.
A brain behind the growth of Lagos Island,one of the most developed city in africa, far much developed than ikeja that was federal territory in the past. A state that has employed every tribe in Nigeria and given them massive engagement vs one pandora scammers that keeps lieng like one drunkard about having just 1watch and 1 house until Guyman was busted severally.
Before you shout Obi is good, let me ask you this question, if I offer you accommodation in anambra or Lagos to choose where you want to go and hustle, if you pick Lagos over anambra and still shout obidient na I'm be say your irredeemable.
You no fit get sense again.

2 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by jumper524(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2022
Dreal1247:
APC and PDP have failed Nigeria. On Mr Peter Obi mandate we stand.
how much the Peter Obi take buy your vote? #200 Naira?? Atleast tinubu dey move with bullion van to give you better logistic. Don't be intentionally stupid because it trends, use your brain small. God give you two ears and one mouth for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 16, 2022
10 Ways You Can Make Nigeria A Better Place

1. With the conditions of Nigeria right now, no sensible person should be talking about a walking corpse and dangerously corrupt thief like Tinubu. Tinubu ruled Lagos and converted it into his personal business and piggy bank, and that same thief ironically becomes the hero of Yoruba Muslims. I'm in shock, they don't deserve a nation.

2. Tinubu's health is a serious concern and right now the warning given to his supporters is to stop taking and posting unedited pictures or videos to avoid public outrage. The man is half-dead and miserably struggling to remain in public but for tribalistic and selfish reasons, these beastly supporters don't care what the fate of Nigeria will be with such old, tired deadman. They just want to hang it on Nigeria's neck because of greed and tribalism while our suffering continues.

3. One good turn deserves another. Tinubu no doubt was among the loud voices who swore to Ogun, Sango and other dangerous gods and goddesses telling Nigerians how Messianic Buhari was. Today, the reality is better left untold. We are struggling to survive and our lives in grave danger.

4. Tinubu has dangerous life of drug peddling and businesses that he is placed among the most dangerous drug dealers of the underworld which earns him the name EscoBAT. Shockingly enough, American investigations are providing evidences and Tinubu is not telling Nigerians how he got into the whirlwind of drug crimes. He just believes Nigerians are stupid and any thief can be shielded by tribe and religion to loot the treasury.

5. Millions of Nigerians have died or disappeared, unaccounted number in captivity including his kinsmen. Tinubu knowing the enormity of the problems he created by joining to foist Buhari on Nigerians would have been remorseful and joined in solution instead of going with Emi Lo Kan slogan which makes Nigeria look like a hopeless and wayward nation. Is it not ridiculous that the a dead person believes he can save the living?

6. Tinubu is not a nationalist. According to Goodluck Jonathan's proverb, an honest man sells a goat and the rope on the goat's neck but Tinubu sells a goat and still holds the rope on the neck of the goat he has sold. This is very dangerous. To make this clearer, Osibanjo must forever bow and eat Tinubu's poo and can be destroyed for trying to be free Tinubu's aprons. Watch all the so-called people Tinubu claims to have helped, they are in danger of Tinubu's venom- Ambode, Fashola, Osibanjo to name just a few. It is a clear case.of the devil's gift.

7. Tinubu's corruption charges are too smelly. From his primary, secondary certificates to Alpha Beta and other allegations. Tinubu doesn't need or respect clean records. In short, for Tinubu Nigeria needs a person with the worst records. He can't step down for superior integrity, he can only step down for superior criminality.

8. Politics of life or death. Tinubu doesn't seem to spare any evil in achieving his political ends. He is being fingered in the death of top Yoruba politicians including his rival Funso William.

9. Bullion Van Politics: It is the most daring act of looting, money laundering and heartless voting buying in history. How can a man like Tinubu fight corruption with this mindset that money could be moved in bullion vans to location of choice? Who will obey the government of a common thief? This is the direct opposite of what we pray against in Nigeria. He is avoiding anything related to corruption because he is the most corrupt politician alive.

10. Lastly, Nigerian cannot build a democracy of injustice, tribalism and hate. Every tribe has its uniqueness and peculiarity. It is against nature to insist people must be like you or reason like you to be accepted. That is being unreasonable and illiberal. Buhari failed because of nepotism and similar evil has befallen Tinubu who believes Peter Obi and Igbo people are his problem. Tinubu's needs serious medical help because the spirit of nationhood knows no tribe as bigger,richer or places restrictions. I always believe Tinubu suffers from severe megalomania and has fed his followers with poo that they see Tinubu as their future. They fail to understand that Tinubu is the most disadvantaged in this election, trapped and pressed narrowly in the north by Atiku and overshadowed in the south Obi. That people choose to ignore you, doesn't make you a jagaban. Learn some wisdom. No king crowns himself. An old man who causes trouble and not pushed to the ground will pride in his strength and set the village on fire.

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by IamAtikulate: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Even when his records on this forum regarding analysis or support are not even close to reality.

If to say the op get shame ni, he wouldn't have been creating all this jargons thread. Upon how all his predictions and analysis enter bush durignApc presidential primary, upon how he supported 3 candidates out of 5 which none still came close
Cry cry baby

grin

3 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by IamAtikulate: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
The margin tinubu would use in winning this election go shock Atiku the runner up.
Keep up the free publicity, pandora supporters woukd soon understand the effect of reverse psychology.
A brain behind the growth of Lagos Island,one of the most developed city in africa, far much developed than ikeja that was federal territory in the past. A state that has employed every tribe in Nigeria and given them massive engagement vs one pandora scammers that keeps lieng like one drunkard about having just 1watch and 1 house until Guyman was busted severally.
Before you shout Obi is good, let me ask you this question, if I offer you accommodation in anambra or Lagos to choose where you want to go and hustle, if you pick Lagos over anambra and still shout obidient na I'm be say your irredeemable.
You no fit get sense again.
Tinubu that almost lost the SW in 2015 and 2019 to GEJ and Atiku?

grin

2 Likes

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by jumper524(m): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

grin
was tinubu on the ballot?? Yet he still had a strong say against obasanjo anointed candidates.
But Peter Obi anointed pdp candidate lost woefully in anambra despite Goodluck Jonathan involvement. Infact he came distance third in 2017 in his own state.
Massive rejection from his own people.
No wonder the thief had to start buying votes back in 2017.
Shameless man buying people's conscience with #500

1 Share

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by helinues: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

grin

So Tinubu was on ballot in all those elections?
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Rekhina(f): 9:49am On Jul 16, 2022
See im lips like mama Alhaja bobayi pussy
grin
Nassarawa North reject tinubu by Allah

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Goddey18(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2022
This election will surprise some people especially those who are expecting to get cult votes from the north to win.
You can see clearly there are behind their own. One even made it clear, there are voting a pastor and Imam for religious balance.
I don't know who advise APC on Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by IamAtikulate: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

So Tinubu was on ballot in all those elections?
He was supporting a balanced ticket with a Yoruba pastor. The only that changed is that people are now angrier and the election will be conducted with BVAS.

Jumper524

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by helinues: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2022
IamAtikulate:

He was supporting a balanced ticket with a Yoruba pastor. The only that changed is that people are now angrier and the election will be conducted with BVAS.

Jumper524

Incoherent bunkum
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by braveboy64(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2022
It's obvious, the evidence is everywhere
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Penguin2: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

You must be pained to see that the north that your Tinubu is trying everything to please is not swallowing the hook.

Pele, ore mi!

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by IamAtikulate: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
jumper524:
was tinubu on the ballot?? Yet he still had a strong say against obasanjo anointed candidates.
But Peter Obi anointed pdp candidate lost woefully in anambra despite Goodluck Jonathan involvement. Infact he came distance third in 2017 in his own state.
Massive rejection from his own people.
No wonder the thief had to start buying votes back in 2017.
Shameless man buying people's conscience with #500
I don't know what you are talking about, APGA under Peter Obi adopted GEJ as consensus candidate and GEJ won Anambra with over 600k votes while Tinubu won the whole of SW for Buhari with 500k votes.

In 2019, he won Anambra for Atiku with 491k votes while Tinubu and Osinbanjo won SW for Buhari with 260k votes.

In 2023, Yoruba moslems will win SE for Tinubu with 750k votes while Igbo Christians will win Anambra for Peter Obi with 1.5 million.

E go shock una.
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by IamAtikulate: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum
Cry cry baby

cheesy

Do you know in 2019, Tinubu urchins were sharing PVCs to some people in Lagos to vote APC?

With the BVAS, it's game over for the Agbado thief

1 Like

Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by helinues: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2022
Penguin2:

You must be pained to see that the north that your Tinubu is trying everything to please is not swallowing the hook.

Pele, ore mi!

Pained on your as usual bunkum

This guy don dey overrate himself.

When your records on this forum are nothing to write about
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by orisa37: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2022
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE FIND A SUITABLE CHRISTIAN FROM EITHER THE NW OR NE TO REPLACE SHETTIMA.
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Penguin2: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
helinues:

Pained on your as usual bunkum

This guy don dey overrate himself.

When your records on this forum are nothing to write about

Lol!

I supported Obaseki over Ize-Iyamu. Who won?

I supported Soludo over Andy Uba. Who won?

I supported Adamu as APC consensus candidate, who won?

I supported Buni over Niger governor when they planned coup against Buni, who won?

That your lord and saviour continued shouting “Emi lo Kan” and bought both Aspirants and Delegates at the APC convention to emerge APC flagbearer against every reasonable reason, is not ground for you to feel yourself.

His looted Lagos money helped him at the APC convention; let’s see how far it can take him in the general elections.
Re: “APC Has Failed”. Read Northerners’ Reactions To All Muslim Ticket On BBC Hausa. by Penguin2: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2022
orisa37:
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE FIND A SUITABLE CHRISTIAN FROM EITHER THE NW OR NE TO REPLACE SHETTIMA.

It’s over now.

Tinubu is now stuck with Shettima.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Campaigns With His Wife And Children On Campaign Ground / Peter Obi Will See Hell IPOB Praises Unknown Gunmen PHOTOS / See The Uppercut Atiku Received At The Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.