Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons (28480 Views)

Oyetola @66th Birthday: Aregbesola Shuns Oyetola / Kirikiri Prisons Better Than Indian Hospital — El-zakzaky / Senator Shehu Sani Shares Photos Of Himself In Abia And Kirikiri Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Seequadry(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
He should go to rally so you people will insult him and say he is not serious..... Everyone understand his situation and am sure they would also tell him to focus on his assignments for now...!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by jamace(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
Even the Governor of Osun State was absent for the rally. He sent a representative....Wahala dey o. grin

Join the rescue team...A new Nigeria is POssible. cool
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Interesting2023: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
mujibson:
Osun election aside.

1. Shettima is Tinubu's choice.
2. Nothing will cause him to change his mind.
3. He will prevail despite the religious and media-created "pseudostorm."
4. That bishop will be ashamed, and rightfully so, for fusing politics and religion.

I'm not a falseprophet but this I have seen.

John Cena Pele o. Have u seen what your future is gonna look like?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by ajealadick(m): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
61,000 terrorists and have still not known the financiers and supreme heads? I think there is something this government isn't telling us.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by muykem: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aregbesola is not a good politician. He has lost his relevance to lack of political strategy.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by LordSeth0: 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na lie jor, he went there to recruit thugs the will do the dirty jobs for OSUN Election God will shame all of you wicked politicians that have refuse to let NIGERIA RISE UP

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Ojuntana: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
One of the "talents" Tinubu discovered
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=mujibson post=114675232]Osun election aside.

4. That bishop will be ashamed, and rightfully so, for fusing politics and religion.

I'm not a falseprophet but this I have seen.[/quote are you mentally okay?
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Okoroawusa: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
A fridge repairer that Tinubu picked from Alimosho made him a commissioner, then a governor then a federal minister.

I hate people that are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Newton2024: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Osun election is not his priority at the moment. Heavy prisons must be at alert to avoid another jailbreak.
APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by NwokoloOwa: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jungle don mature. Aregbe has gone back to wearing this his nonsense
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Joshuaodi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
All this is are plan from apc to release thugs from prison in order so use them for election Nigeria get ready for more prison break wen need prayer
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Rajiolaade: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
SHINJA:
Tinubu is bokoharam

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest

One brothers
lam from sw and iam not your brother.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by SHINJA: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rajiolaade:
lam from sw and iam not your brother.

You are a Yoruba Muslim ,we don't care about you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by ThatFairGuy1: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless him immensely, Leader and Political mentor.
Moh247:
cool

Working overtime to discredit Jagaban won't help your candidate win

He's discrediting no one. He does NOTHING concerning the election

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by ThatFairGuy1: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
You're Ipob Terrorist parading yourself as Yoruba Christian all this while

You've been exposed
SHINJA:

You are a Yoruba Muslim ,we don't care about you.. grin
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Cheeryfeet: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please show me some love, in a very desperate situation. 1k would go a long way 0158373633 gtb
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by SHINJA: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You're Ipob Terrorist parading yourself as Yoruba Christian all this while

You've been exposed

Ok
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by lanre88(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
For those that are interested in Arbitrage as side hustle. You can make up to $10 or more in a day depending on exchange rate.

You can chat me on whatsapp 0..80..38...12...45. 17

I AM GIVING THE INFO FREE OF CHARGE, I AM NOT CHARGING YOU FOR IT.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
mujibson:
Osun election aside.

Good to hear, God, Allah, Any one you dey serve bless every you, may your days and life be like the way Jagaban and Shettima have ruled and lead all these years. No reject the prayers ooh, type amen. Don’t be an hypocrite bro. Be bold to support your boss in all capacity

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by trikie(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] grin Its good
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by trikie(m): 12:14am On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Raymond247(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2022
mujibson:
Osun election aside.

I wonder how much your are being paid for this blind sight of yours!
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by toplinetrtrend: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2022
mujibson:
Osun election aside.

Do you know how many of your imams fuse religion with politics?
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by toplinetrtrend: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:
Jagaban is bigger than Aregbesola so no hard feelings. We know he has a task to accomplish.

Yeah, the drug dealer that bribed delegates to win primaries is very big
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by CaptainFM1: 12:57am On Jul 13, 2022
My people........why is this man not sacked?
My people........why are we not protesting for
the sack of Aregbesola as the
Interior minister?
My people........Is there any minister that has
failed woefully as Aregbesola?
My people........Let's put politics aside, I'm a
Yoruba man, Has Aregbesola
Performed above average? I
Can't count how many
jailbreaks have happened in his
tenure.
My people........I have just one problem with
you!

When will you start demanding for the right?
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by olaniyilukman(m): 2:20am On Jul 13, 2022
TinubuNG:
Would you even remember this one ever existed in Osun ever before when you see what happened today in Osogbo? Ilerioluwa tise,Oyetola Leekansi.
Nigerians are designed for poverty, the same Oyetola that has not paid any primary school pensioners for the past four years of his administration...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by akanbiaa(m): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Osun election is not his priority at the moment. Heavy prisons must be at alert to avoid another jailbreak.
You have a point but reality is some of his loyalist joined PDP recently so its a game, if PDP wins he will brag that it was because he was sidelined and if APC wins (which is most likely) he will use the prison visit as excuse to the PDP that his absense caused PDP defeat , while tell APC that he was with them in spirit.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Olastep1(m): 5:04am On Jul 13, 2022
He will soon get a space there
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Oxala: 7:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Monkey
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by zionstaar75: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Adexxi:
Apc don replace him with Omisore . But Apc will will regret this on Saturday . I wonder how they plan to win ijesa axis where pdp got many powerful politcians. Infact when Aregbe was on ballot, he couldn't match pdp in Obokun and Oriade . Aregbe more stronger in Ilesa east and west . But will this , Apc just gave Fadahunsi a free deciding factor in both lg without been checkmate .

I doubt if they could win 2/6 LGS in ijesa.

How will the party do it in Iwo and Ejigbo. These are place where they should win if they serious to come victory. Osun election is to some extent predictable if you understand the state politics. Only Ede town will bring about 50k votes for pdp .
I can never vote for tinubu with his user Muslim/Muslim ticket but I dare say no other party will win any state in South West apart from apc except maybe in oyo state. After Satan u guys go keep quiet. Oyetola is now an incumbent,he has the war chest,he has the federal might,he has the inec.u guys are just wasting your time.if it's the general elections pdp would have stood a chance. This is an isolated election and it'll be a walkover for apc,I know u won't agree but I'll wait till Sunday before I answer u,cheers!no too put mind sha so u won't be disappointed
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by abbasajao(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Pretending to be working while his administration has recorded highest number of jail breaks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.