Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons (28478 Views)

Oyetola @66th Birthday: Aregbesola Shuns Oyetola / Kirikiri Prisons Better Than Indian Hospital — El-zakzaky / Senator Shehu Sani Shares Photos Of Himself In Abia And Kirikiri Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Helenlo: 8:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Next agender to break
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Helenlo: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Next agender to break they don brake kuje next is kirikiri
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Pootle: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
foolishness instead of visiting the more vulnerable ones undecided
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by TinubuNG: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Nigerians are designed for poverty, the same Oyetola that has not paid any primary school pensioners for the past four years of his administration...
Go and get your fact right, I won't say more than that.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Hespee93: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
See hypocritical comments everywhere, when did the prison attack occur, when is he visiting?

I believe that thosw that support his action are either PDP or LP supporters, by the grace of Almighty God all you will be put to shame.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Prince111111: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hespee93:
See hypocritical comments everywhere, when did the prison attack occur, when is he visiting?

I believe that thosw that support his action are either PDP or LP supporters, by the grace of Almighty God all you will be put to shame.
e go shock you grin
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Durabest: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

You cannot wish me the same...
i have done that already and it has started working.
Re: Aregbesola Shuns Osun APC Rally, Visits Kirikiri Prisons by Brendaniel: 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Durabest:
i have done that already and it has started working.

Sorry it cannot work, because you are not God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts / Enugu Airport : President Buhari Deserves Commendations By All Nigerians - Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.